Yorkshire Pud the PEDO from Great Britain

This fucking pedo creep is so disgustingly brave by very aggressively attacking every person on BellGab board who posts anything about PIZZAGATE and pedos.
Also his deep vulgar hate for President Trump is very disturbing.
Wonder if he might plan some shit to harm the President.
He needs some attention from Sup Forums
He just moved to the USA and got married few months ago to another board member,Laurakinch
Fucking creeps.

Other urls found in this thread:

bellgab.com/index.php?topic=10503.720
bellgab.com/index.php?topic=2284.64380
rt.com/uk/414662-pedophiles-terrorist-suspects-police/
archive.fo/vBaCj
youtube.com/watch?v=12ruPAknYYA
steemit.com/news/@sirwinchester/music-industry-the-gate-to-hell-justin-bieber-speaks-out-about-pedophilia-and-abuse-in-hollywood
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one cares about your fake retarded conspiracy

leaf pedo detected!!!

And fuck trump

>anyone that doesnt believe conspiritard threads on a mongolian imageboard is a pedophile

yes because you have great leader in your country.lol

I never said my country was free. But neither is yours!

homo prime minister of Canada

jewish puppet president of usa

maybe not only homo.
looks like he likes young boys also, in this case young black boys

This pedo creep Yorkshire pud is mostly posting in two threads on BellGab board.
On Pizzagate thread, bellgab.com/index.php?topic=10503.720
and on President Donald J. Trump thread, bellgab.com/index.php?topic=2284.64380

There are 20,000 potential pedophiles in UK, as many as terrorist suspects, police chief warns.
rt.com/uk/414662-pedophiles-terrorist-suspects-police/

More than 20,000 British men are “interested” in sexually abusing children, UK's national police chief in charge of child protection has said, having compared the data to the number of suspects posing a terrorist threat.
Some 4,000 men from the UK have been identified as active users of a single online chatroom monitored by investigators in 2017, said Simon Bailey, the National Police Chiefs' Council lead on child protection.
However, there are much more men interested in sexually abusing children, the police official warned, having put the number of such potential offenders at over 20,000.
There is a roughly equal number of current and former terrorist suspects, he pointed out.

And some of the British pedos are moving to the USA like this pedo creep Yorkshire pud.

>meme flag

Nothing wrong with that.
Let's focus on exposing and destroying pedos.

...but he's pile driving a nigger in pic related. This should be encouraged.

>another episode of autistic sperglords blowing their load over old tweets and "muh pizza" symbols
I'm starting to believe there are more leftists pushing this than anything. Let me just break it down for you. The average normie is not susceptible to falling for things like this anymore. As soon as you start associating it with things like (PIZZAGATE, QANON, THESTORM, SPIRIT COOKING) it gets automatically discredited by people on the left and right. Pizzagate happened OVER A YEAR AGO and nothing has happened. It hit peak visibility and was trending on twitter/plebbit and we had daily generals and a huge community "investigating". What ended up happening was nothing concrete was ever found outside from spoopy ominous twitter/instagram posts. The proper channels were never explored it was always "hey guys this person is a pedo, look they said something about pizza in 2009!" or "look what this insiderAnon said, it's happening!". It was maybe the laziest "investigation" of all time and ended up fizzling out, even though the MSM ended up covering it.

So once again, they have no proof, no witnesses, no material evidence;don't follow through with anything or follow the proper channels and submit or file police reports, or do anything other than try to get other people riled up about theories. They roleplay as judge and jury, but don't go as far as executioner because deep down I think even they know this is all larping. They are content to believe that there are secret juries being held right now and mass indictments are on the way even though it's literally been proven the average pizzafuck doesn't know the difference between a sealed court motion and a grand jury/indictment.

(1/2)

But back to my main point about leftists being the one pushing these narratives. I've began following a number of twitter accounts that push these narratives and have found these strange characteristics of the more popular ones with the most "followers":

1. A lot of them are women, usually in their 30's and 40's but some are millennials
2. They have anywhere from 10k - 100k subscribers
3. They are almost always asking for money on patreon/paypal even though they don't do any of the investigating and only RT
4. They are usually the first to start "attacking" these celebrities and use their full name or obviously fake pseudonym
5. They NEVER get banned or shoah'd by twitter even though I've seen normal people banned for less

These qualities along with what appears to be intentional subversive actions make me believe they are not genuine in their motivations. I'd love to be proven wrong but time and time again we've seen that they are far more interested in the money and attention they can milk out of the community they've cultivated than actually pursuing justice against this pedophile cabal they claim to be fighting.

The final red flag should be the MSM not shying away from covering stories like these and why would they? It makes these people look like nuts. In the court of popular opinion they are immediately discarded as "pizzagaters" "conspiracy theorists" etc.
>b-b-but we don't care about our optics you SHILL, we want justice!
Optics is the only way you're going to ever see results. 9/11 truthers fell for the same trap and quite literally got memed to death by the embrace "MUH STEEL BEAMS". These twitter cunts are clearly trying to do the same thing. In short, stop blowing your load and going into hysteria over hearsay or weak "evidence" that includes things like spoopy codewords or esoteric symbols, because that is the fastest route to getting put in the trash bin like all the other -gates before it.
inb4
>Shill
>FBI
>Brock
>(((You)))
(2/2)

Or you just joking or you are pedo yourself.
Your attitude in your posts tells me that you are a pedophile yourself.

archive.fo/vBaCj

Macaulay Culkin calls out pedowood. Says pedo elites wear human skin leather

>archive.fo/vBaCj
FUCK !!
This is so disturbing. FUCK !!

Justin Bieber talked few months ago about pedos in the music industry.

Justin Bieber: Pedophiles Run The ‘Evil’ Music Industry
youtube.com/watch?v=12ruPAknYYA

Music Industry: The Gate To Hell - Justin Bieber Speaks Out About Pedophilia & Abuse In Hollywood
steemit.com/news/@sirwinchester/music-industry-the-gate-to-hell-justin-bieber-speaks-out-about-pedophilia-and-abuse-in-hollywood

Recently, Justin Bieber was all over the news for abruptly cancelling the rest of his "Purpose" world tour.
While his fans and media were angry at him, he never stated a reason for his decision publically - and now, it seems like we finally know the real reason.

In the last few months, Justin had become a more active Christian and a regular member of a bible study in Beverly Hills.
Last week, he then shared a horrific story with the other bible study members, explaining why he felt that he had to quit his tour and take a break from the music industry.
He was attending a party with many other producers, power agents, and different important figures in the music industry.

A young boy had been brought to the party for the sexual gratification of the industry elite, and he was encouraged to sexually abuse it.
“I didn’t want to do this. I really didn’t. They said this kid was drugged, it was horrible,” Bieber said,
explaining that it was made clear to him that he would gain entry to the 'business side of the industry' if he 'joined the club' by passing the initiation rites.
"I wouldn’t just be a performer, I’d be a mogul. That path would open up for me, like it did for Jay-Z.
It’s the difference between being a millionaire and being a billionaire."

As shocking as these details are, they really show the dark side of the music industry.
Justin was encouraged to take his career to the next level and 'join the club', just like Jay-Z and many others.
Although he had heard rumours about these kinds of rituals in the industry, Justin stated that he hadn't been confronted with it before on a personal level.

...cont,
“To join the club I’d have to do bad things to this poor kid. But then I realized that even that wasn’t enough for them.
I’d also have to kill this little child. They said this kid was raped by a few different guys. They said he was bleeding. I got out of there but I heard he died and that haunts me.”

Several other sources have confirmed similar pedophile rituals.
When you look up the "Bohemian Grove Club" in L.A. which Alex Jones actually uncovered several years ago, you will find a lot more information about these rituals.

They drug young children and bring them to parties, then asking celebrities to abuse them sexually.
If the person asked to abuse the child doesn't agree, he gets threatened with his own life.
But then if they do agree, the whole act gets filmed - and that's how they get you.
Having a celebrity committing a crime like this on video is putting a huge pressure on them, and they can then be blackmailed for the rest of their lives.

These poor children are drugged and then not only raped, but later on also killed under shocking circumstances.
They are purposely being tortured and experience fear of life so that there's Adrenaline in their blood - which these cannibals then drink to make themselves feel stronger.
Rumours and statements about Pedophilia and child abuse in Hollywood have always been there, but are often disposed as conspiracy theories or just not taken seriously.
Now, it seems like finally more and more Hollywood stars are speaking out about it.

Famous Hollywood Actor Ashton Kutcher has explained in this video how Pizzagate is a real threat, yet his statement never made it to the mainstream media.
Movie Star Elijah Wood has also stated years ago that there was an "organized pedophile mafia" in Hollywood.
This was a very brave move because he was essentially risking his career and his life by exposing this.

...cont,
Movie Star Elijah Wood has also stated years ago that there was an "organized pedophile mafia" in Hollywood.
This was a very brave move because he was essentially risking his career and his life by exposing this.
Although his story was covered even in some mainstream magazines, most people were still disposing his claims as overly dramatic.

The world isn't fair. There's always an elite group of people who have brutally taken control and only care about making profit and reigning the world as they'd like it to.
There's actually a brilliant scientist who has discovered a way to create free electricity - I know him personally.
He wanted to file his patent for his invention which could save millions of lives, but he was drugged by this organized "Mafia".
He was purposely infected with a very serious disease that will eventually lead to an early death.
And all of that just because they wanted to prevent him from making an innovation public that could change and save millions of lives!

Even Linkin Park Singer Chester Bennington, who recently committed "suicide", might have been killed purposely afterall.
He was also working on uncovering several cases of child trafficking, and wanted to make his findings public.
He had worked on this with his close friend Chris Cornell, who also died of "suicide" earlier this year.
Bennington was a loving father of 6 kids and had bought a new home shortly before his death, so killing himself at this point wouldn't have made much sense.

This may be a difficult topic to digest, but it's important to forward this message to the public as more and more artists in Hollywood are risking their careers and lives to expose this scandal!