Just finished reading this

Just finished reading this..

6/10 imo, felt like it was dragged out too long to get to the obvious conclusion that drilling a hole in your skull while mentally unstable is gonna make your worse not better.

Yeah, that is the ONLY takeaway from this manga, congratulations user

>6/10 imo
You are too generous

It is dragged out for the double of his original length

Retard, you missed the point read it again.

It was way too long for its story

flip that 6 and you get 9/10 and then I'd agree with ya op

>It was way too long
What a legitimate criticism. There was no padding or filler. All of the story was focused on the main characters antics

The pacing definitely got fucked up with "oh, is she really the ugly girl I dated in college? No, of course not. Lol just kidding!"

It felt like the central mystery of the second half was just an excuse to jerk the reader around and force some kind of narrative tension.

I mean there were some other points I could pull from it but really with how long and drawn out it was the messages that were trying to be shown to me got diluted. There was no clear direction and purpose to it.

>There was no padding or filler.

I dunno, the shit about the school girl was arguably irrelevant to the MC or fag doctor's growth, not to say anything about how it was just a pointlessly obscure commentary on teenage psychology.

No padding or filler??? HAve read it????

You want to read something good from Hideo Yamamoto? Read Ichi the Killer.
You want to read a pretentious hipster manga with no points? Read Homunculis

>pointlessly obscure commentary on teenage psychology
Read what you've written again. Nowhere in the story is it even implied that this is what the is being implied.
Stop being contrarian for the sake of it. None of your arguments make sense.

I'd recommend Okama report for being the most fun

Ichi is on another level thats for sure.

It's not like Homunculus was garbage or anything, but as I said its a solid 6/10

>Nowhere in the story is it even implied that this is what the is being implied

Did we read the same manga? How could you read the constant stream of bullshit about the girl's "symbols" and "manuals for rebellion" and not think he's trying to make a psychological comment about her and teenagers in general?

I suppose it must be because he failed to say anything coherent or interesting.

stop reading after he drilled his head again.

same

It's the part you get that the authour has nothing more to say

I'd be more generous and give it a 7 or an 8, because I really liked the atmosphere/tension it established, but yeah, it could have used much tighter thematic structure. He needed to make a stronger connection between the guy's personal struggles and his dawning insanity, and the yakuza and particularly the teen girl were just not strong additions to the story.

it was a 0/10 piece of crap
a shame, the artist is really talented in drawing. he needs to hire a writer for the story and dialogue

>it was a 0/10 piece of crap
Now this is just a dumb opinion.

The art was indeed excellent.

If I put words next to other words it becomes profound! I'll just put this word that means something different in the middle of a normal sentence, it changes the whole meaning, amazing!

What?

Yeah, that about sums it up. Really unique and interesting aesthetically, but some pretty shoddy writing in parts.

That's way too low boy.
The writer has written for other aritsts before, not sure how that makes you feel.

>giving any of Yamamoto's works a rating under 9/10

The thread is full of specific criticisms, feel free to address them instead of making vague greentext.

yes, he wrote profound masterpiecies, such as: "Campaign to Eradicate Schoolgirl Prostitution"

I've read hentai with a better story

So why did he eat his own cum again?

You didn't?

Because he's Krazy