AOTS,Winter 2017:

Now,that the season is almost over,which is the anime of the season for you Sup Forums ?
strawpoll.me/12637027

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1wqXkYjketY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Not really sure how any one with good conscience could question it

I really liked Gabriel Dropout. Fav girl was Satania

Kemono, for sure.
And I liked a ton of shows this season, a lot.

I looked forward to Onihei the most every week.

Is this actually good?

>CGshit in first place
Sasuga nu-Sup Forums
Anitwitter faggots ruined this place

They're only in it for the memes, regardless of what they say.

Aside from terrible CG crowds and some shoddy animations, I really enjoyed it.

Can someone give me a rundown on Kemono Friends' memes?

Just watch the fucking thing. I dropped it in 30 seconds the first time but it became my AOTS on the second try.

I'm sure your favorite show didn't sell that badly

Go back to pleddit.

I expected it to be Rakugo but now I can't decide between that and Kemono Friends.

>MUH SALES
Tell me more about how great Naruto and Sword Art Online are too

It is not like you will get it even if I post it.

ironic twitter weebs are scum. only in it to be part of the next big in-joke. faggots.

>I didn't watch it

It's ok user, you can watch some other time.

This.

They're the kind of posters who will make threads during Geass R3 asking why there's so many threads and telling people to stop JIBUN WO'ing.

You know that's the same argument /mlp/ uses? Your cancerous fanbase is just as bad.
>hurr how can you know it's shit just watch it bro

i really wanted to vote konosuba s2 but youjo senki was just so outstanding, as was rakugo s2. hard to decide. alot of good quality shows this season

That vampire has really fuckable pits.

No, if anything they'll enjoy the show for what it is because unlike Kemono Friends, Japan won't have a meme bandwagon for the other viewers to jump on.

I mean if we're using kemono friends as a baseline then a lot of shows sold really fucking well this season

I decided Kemono Friends was my AOTS after Rakugo pulled a Usagi Drop for no reason.

Tob/a/cco

fuck you. if you couldn't connect the dots between bon and konatsu then you're fucking stupid. her milking the old man makes a whole lot more sense than slutting it up with some gangster

voted for kemono threads to spite the meme-spouting newfaggots

To spite the viewerbase?

>1st through 5th place are cute girl shows
Somebody end my fucking life

>I never tried x
>other people seem to hate x
>I guess I hate x too!
For once, try using your own brain to make your opinions instead of letting other people think for you

Kemono looks like another children's show with some "deep" moments that fans over-interpret. Can someone clear up if its really just meme bandwagoning?

Also here's to my fellow youjo senki voters, we'll break top five, I promise

It's a legitimately good show.
Animation is its one only flaw but everything else was executed with absolute perfection.

It's meme bandwagoning. Watch the fucking show and you'll see.

Kemono Friends actually got me hyped for the last episode, Gabu and Youjo definitely take my top 3.

You're not an independent thinker or anything for pretending to like a trashy piece of shit animated at 10fps. I'm certain none of you kememo memers actually like the anime, you just want to be "in on the joke" and trick others into wasting their time on it.

This was the most well handled show of the entire season.
captcha: good centre

Most of the fan theories were confirmed but it's really just a good show.

Aside from the animation, it's genuinely really good. Fans do over-interpret things to an extent, but there's so many little hints and so much attention to small details that it honestly gets hard to tell that what's deliberate and what's coincidental. At the same time there are nice touches that are very clearly intentional.

The hype added to the fun of it during the airing, but I'd say bear through the CG and check it out for yourself. At the very least the three-episode rule.

Most people expected it to be shit but it turned out to be an entertaining adventure show with some mystery and an interesting setting, as far as I know nobody has called it "deep", but there is certainly a lot of speculah which is justified considering the setting and for the sake of discussion. Overall it's a good, charming show if you can look past the shitty CGI, but don't fall for the hype like you're doing right now and expect a masterpiece.

>Maid Dragon
>Konosuba
>Demi-chan
>Youjo Senki
>Gabriel Dropout
>Urara
>Masamune
>Akiba's Trip
>Gintama
>Fuuka
Literally all otaku pandering garbage

That doesn't have anything to do with it. They're not memeing, either. They just want to watch whatever Japan watches, so when Kemono Friends blew up among otaku after a few weeks, Sup Forums started obsessing over it, as well.

>and trick others into wasting their time on it.
It's not as if your time is all that valuable.

>Most
I don't know what revisionist retardation you're trying to pull but no, most were not. In fact, most never became anything more than speculation because the fan theories were all expecting something that was never there.

Stop responding to obvious bait, he's been going at it the entire thread, keyword: meme.

I don't even like Kemono Friends. I watched the whole thing, and it wasn't my cup of tea.

My comment was made with regards to any show. You can't just claim a show is trash without watching a single episode. Saying "lol shitty fanbase" or "lol meme show" is a stupid reason to call the show itself bad, especially if you haven't watched it at all.

>first four episodes are considered shit on Sup Forums
>thread IP counts are marginal
>Japan starts producing memes
>show blows up on Sup Forums
For all the talk about how Japan has shit taste, Sup Forums has equally bad taste.

Akiba's Trip

>I don't even like show
>I watched the whole show
this habit needs to die

Forgetting both of those, I've seen the webms posted here. It's repulsive to watch. I'm not going to suffer through a full episode of that disgustingly bad animation just so you accept my opinion. And we both know you won't, anyway; I could watch the entire season, say I didn't like it, and you'd still find some way to deflect.

Needs a poll that lets me vote for multiple shows.

LWA followed by Konosuba and dragon maid

You're in the right here.
Doesn't change the fact that Kemono Friends is still AOTS, but if it's not your cup of tea, then you better stay away instead of becoming one of the retards that watch it because of its popularity just to shitpost in its threads.

Yeah, he should just be like the other anons in this thread that blindly shitpost about a show without knowing anything about it

>Not finishing what you start if it's slightly enjoyable

>humanity was destroyed
>Kaban is a human Friend

That pretty much sums most of them.

>"Hi, my name is Reddit"

This, I stopped watching shit I don't enjoy and I'm happier for it, more time spent clearing the old backlog.

That isn't most.

>top 3
nu Sup Forums is a fucking joke

This
The poll should be a ranked alternative vote system.

Is Sup Forums doomed to become a proxy battleground between r/anime fags and anitwitter fags?

That's not what I'm saying. People should just drop shows they don't like after a few episodes, not watch the whole thing to meet some faggy completionist impulse.

It's currently happening.

>can only think in extremes
>abrasive opinion on everything
>would die before admitting he's wrong
>cannot comprehend anyone else having an opinion in the middle ground
>talks about things he knows nothing about
Yeah the Sup Forums checklist is going well so far.

Does anyone outside of Sup Forums likes kemono friends? I'd assume anons are the only ones autistic enough to look past the seemingly atrocious animation.

Japan.

Look, if you're spending time posting here, you can definitely invest 50 mins of your time to watch a couple of episodes of any anime to make a few points about the flaws of the show. But if it's just not your cup of tea, then it's understandable that you wouldn't want to watch the whole season.

I just wanted to make the point that every show deserves a shot at some decent criticism, instead of people bashing on a show because of memes or the fanbase.

>you'd still find some way to deflect.
Not if you have good arguments as to why a show is flawed. I would respect your opinions if you made a case for it.

Once I start something, I have to finish it. I'm used to it.

All of Nipland?

Demi-chan pandered to me the best. It gets my votes.

I could also spend 50 minutes rubbing my dick on sandpaper to see how it feels, but I'd rather not.

I meant in the west of course.

I don't venture outside enough to know but usually when something gets popular in Japan the western anime community feels the hype too, how big it is remains to be seen.

It's going to be more appealing than responding.

Anyone else interested in memes.

You havin' a giggle, m8?

Don't knock it until you try it

>AOTY 2016
>FliFla
>Complain about shit visuals and meme bandwagoning

>AOTS Winter
>KemoFure
>Complain about shit visuals and meme bandwagoning

I don't mind about 883. It was fun.

No one did that for Flip Flappers though, they just said Sup Forums is retarded and laughed at the poor sales.

"forced" is my favourite buzzword, I wonder when that will come back into fashion instead of calling everything a meme.

they're the same thing tho

What? Flip Flap had great visuals, shame about how the story ended up though.

Onihei is a stand-out as a smartly written mature anime that is a great break from CGDCT and battle tournaments (both are good in moderation).
It manages to have nearly every episode contain some kind of beautiful tragedy that brings out the best and worst of the characters.

>no Ai Mai Mii

Why even bother

your favorite anime is shit Sup Forums

It wasn't terrible. It changed the tone but it wasn't a fucking nothing type ending like it could have been, and it delivered on a reasonable proportion of what came before.

>they're the same thing tho
If by same thing you mean an imaginary enemy to be feared and loathed and a convenient name to call anyone you disagree with to invalidate their opinions.
Those reddditors are secretly invading our board and being all communist and such, anyone who disagrees is a redddit sympathizer.

I really don't know if Kemono Friends was the AOTS, but the threads were delightful and actually fun. Something uncommon on Sup Forums.

Link related
youtube.com/watch?v=1wqXkYjketY

More likely (AOTS for thirsty male viewers)

Sup Forumsnons singing the OP of Kemono Friends.

It gets me every time

>any answer besides Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu
Fuck you.

I only picked up Kobayashi-san, so that would get my vote by default. I recently started Kemono Friends. Heard it really caught on with the nips by episode 4, so I look forward to seeing what's up.

Fuck off you had your time with your YoI circlejerking.

Waiting for messi = arai-san parody picture

Thanks again Sup Forumssings you managed to ruin the only redeeming part of a mediocre anime tie-in to a smartphone game.

Why can't you fuckers just put them in alphabetical order? It makes the most sense.

Episode 4 was where I actually started kind of enjoying it. And at some point around episode 7 I realized I was looking forward to it the most each week. Good luck

AOTS thread should be banned like stalkershit thread