Bleach

I love Aizen!

Aizen-sama is our saviour

pls come back ;_;

I wish Aizensama would manipulate my life...

fuck you kubo, series about aizen when?

>ywn see behind the intricate plans
>ywn see him pound sweet shinigami puss as every woman falls in line

What did we do to deserve this tite. I stood through years of your asspulls.

How does it feel knowing we will NEVER get to see Aizens bankai, in glorious Kubo artwork no less?

tite jewbo strikes again.

Why couldn't he just design cool shit and give it to someone else to make a story with?

t. Aizen

I miss Stark.

I love him more and I want to hug him. But I will never be able to.

Which version is your favorite?
His birthday is approaching. Are you prepared with a gift?

Aizen and chair is best Aizen

I find his longer hair version to be really sexy and good looking, I am still trying to get that form of him in bleach brave souls, I saved 5000 orbs but failed to get him, gacha games are such bullshit sometimes.

I just wanted Aizen to be free at the end, just a page where the shinigamis are still searching for him but there is not even a single trace of Aizen even after ten years, next page would be of a school, with a familiar teacher working with his students.

Instead we got the ending where he goes back to the chair for no reason, even trough there is no one who can possible hope to force him back.

Oh well, such is life in kubo wild ride,

But, does Aizen love you?

Of course!

aizen loves the keikaku, everybody is part of the keikaku, aizen loves us all

Shut the fuck up, Momo.

yhwach > aizen

Delete this blasphemy immediately.

Would of been awesome if the last page was a flash forward 20,000 years to him getting released.
He approaches a young girl and tells her he's going to mentor her and help her reach her true potential with the readers left wondering what his intentions are.

Aizen proves that you only need Retsu to beat any obstacle.

Everything else is a gimmick.

False. You also need around ten to fifteen friends to job for you

Ehh, Juha had his cool moments, sadly later he became obsessed with Ichigo for no reason, it would have been better if OMG and Juha killed each other at the end, finally ending the thousand years of blood and hate.

yhwach a shit, Aizen a best.

Trick question, every form of Aizen is my favorite because it's impossible for Aizen to not be perfect in any form.

Is this the official /bleach/ general?

No, this the offical Aizen thread, go make your own stupid general.

I liked more the Aizen with the glasses.
I always found his new look a bit ridiculous, it made it look more like a villain, but a villain with an inoffensive aspect, with his older look, was more interesting (and he was more attractivee to me too)

>with his older look,
With his former look

>ywn be part of aizens keikaku

Why live?

Aizen sucks

t. Cuckpachi

>mfw Aizen was built up to be a nigh unstoppable God and his eventual defeat was a single attack by Ichigo who trained in the hyperbolic time chamber for a few weeks
It was ridiculously anti-climatic. Not to mention Aizens most powerful ability, Kyouka Suigetsu wasn't utilized at all. Just the Hyogoku making him look more and more retarded til he went Super Hyogoku 4 then getting one shot. Fucking Kubo.

Since when were you under the impression that Aizen was sucking his own dick?

>sadly later he became obsessed with Ichigo for no reason
how is this any different from aizen?

He ruined the series
Prove me wrong
Protip:you can't

Just testin

>make outrageous claim
>ask others to take the other side before you've stayed your opinions

Why don't you stop being such a faggot and give an actual reason why you think this

>unstoppable mary sue
>with extremely unstoppable hacky overpowered ability
>made every fight turn into "since when were you under the impression"
>not shit

It would've been good if his "since when were you under the impression" stuff was turned back on him and was key to his defeat. Instead he got Kamahameha'd and his defining ability was completely irrelevant in his final battle.

Please Aizen, please make me see and feel a life that's not a fucking lonely nightmare!

>unstoppable Mary sue
>was stopped

????

I had a lucid dream the other day again. I "woke" up in a bus traveling home. It was pretty weird because after all the people around me "learned" that I knew it was a dream (I told them), their behaviour changed and they fucking rebelled against me. For example, the bus driver took a wrong turn against my objections.

I made it home somehow and did all the bells and whistles to summon Rukia, but it didn't work. She wasn't there when I opened the door.

My subconscious hates me.

Yhwach should have won.