youtube.com/watch?v=Obr1XqUPEII
youtube.com/watch?v=INKCPOQL98c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>WERE AT ONE POINT

OP are you mad, don't be.

Nordics have highest test just like the niggers

Don't see any niggers there, nigger

>MONARCHS

Niggers don't actually have high test. They just have genes that make them violent apes.

slavs have won the most

actually latinos have the highest tes

And not a single Med in sight

actually maybe slavs are second

Mediterraneans are the world's most POWERFUL race.
Nordcucks cower in fear of the olive skinned gods

Whilst they do engage in nigger behaviour they still have the will and brains of the "white" man

AND WHATNOT

>warrior gene meme
are we back in 2012

>christianity strengthened the west

christianity lost us judea, the maghreb, and, for a time, eastern europe and the iberian peninsula

Stop fucking responding to obvious shill threads, nord niggers and med niggers alike

Fuck off nigger, you’re neither med or nord you subhuman outdated farming equipment

do u have any proof

>christianity lost us judea
Are you an anglo?
You better not be an anglo

Idiot Sven. Nobody but northern Europeans do strongman comps. Hey did you guys know that the australia has all the best AFL teams? I guess aussies are genetically predisposed to being awesome at AFL. Lmao

Northern Europeans were chimping out in the forrests until just several hundred years ago. They didn't learn civilization until med and semetic DNA flowed into the region which finally gave them some smart descendants. If not for Romans, Greeks and Jewish diaspora mixing into the population of North Europe they would still be living in mud huts and chimping out to this very day.

You could maybe - maybe - make the claim that Arianism (a heresy which was condemned and ultimately wiped out) contributed to the Moorish conquest of Iberia but I'd say that this is an enormous stretch. The main issue was the incompetence of the Visigoths.

But I suspect you know that because you attempted to make the same claim in an earlier thread, were refuted, and then didn't bother responding. Which makes me wonder whether or not you're a Jew; you certainly operate like one.

>muh roided freaks

The average Nordic is an effeminate faggot.

every time you post that another nord gets demoralised, begone with your kike ways meme flag
youtube.com/watch?v=Obr1XqUPEII

>The average Nordic is an effeminate faggot.
This is a prime example of Swedish male. He is a loli idol in Japan.

oh fuck its real
youtube.com/watch?v=INKCPOQL98c

I must say, the Swedes have a bright future if they can muster enough traps of that caliber. Jap girls eat that shit up.

WUZ EMPEROZ N SHEET

Hellenes are BLACK not wh*Te

When you will you faggot wh*Tebois learn?

WE WUZ PLAYDOH AN SHITZ

whats wrong wh*Teboi?

Can accept the truth?

Hellenes are BLACK not wh*Te

fUCK m*Ds
fUCK n*Rdicks

you do know that (((their))) plan it to incite interracial conflict, right muh negroe?

The BLACK Hellenic man fears no war you wh*Teboi

>nigguh bitch nigguh muuuhh dick nigguh

Wuz up B*lgarian as*an boi?

Afraid of the BLACK HELLENIC MAN?

This man is an impostor and not of BLACK Hellenic descent

hahaha niggers gonna nig
btw did you know that we have won most of the wars and battles we waged against the ''black helenic man''?

>The BLACK Hellenic man
I lol'ed hard

Actually I have the highest test

>WE WUZ KING
>Pics related

Roman empire fell after it accepted Christianity over paganism. Dark medieval dark times were all thanks to Christianity.
>THANKS CHRISTIANITY