If marijuana is against federal law, why don't the feds enforce the law?

If marijuana is against federal law, why don't the feds enforce the law?

Other urls found in this thread:

thecannabist.co/2016/08/31/federal-court-marijuana-gun-ban-second-amendment-rights/62286/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cause the state's won't support the guberment. The feds would have to do it on their own.

Because our federal law enforcement agencies don't have the resources to go after every single recreational and medical dispensary, and there are better and more important uses of our federal resources than going after DUDE WEED

OP is a faggot

Weed state's are pulling in millions of dollars in extra revenue, their not going to use their own resources (money) to stop the flow of money.

The amount of anti weed posts on this Mongolian basket weaving board leads me to believe that Sup Forums is mostly teenagers; just do coke like an adult

You don't have to go after every single one, you go after a few and make examples of them.

No they're not. Weed states are taking in less tax than expected, and are losing money when you factor in added law enforcement expenses and lost productivity.

Probably because most of the people in this country either support legalization or don't give a fuck about it. We have more pressing problems than boomers and soccer moms getting pissed off about pot.

Because everyone working for the federal government are cuckolds.

Source

S
T
A
T
E
S

R
I
G
H
T
S

States rights

they will under president trump and attorney general sessions. Trump will restore law and order to this country.

Except for the fact Congress isn't giving Sessions money to go after weed

The Controlled Substances Act is Federal law.

>caring about federal law
no

>actually wants the federal government to dictate states rights
could you be more cucked?

But states' rights only exist thanks to Federal law.

state>fed on a state level

ffs. they tax anywhere between 15 and 30 percent on that kush. cant believe retards will pay such high amounts

actually, no

thecannabist.co/2016/08/31/federal-court-marijuana-gun-ban-second-amendment-rights/62286/

>A federal government ban on the sale of guns to medical marijuana card holders does not violate the Second Amendment, a federal appeals court said Wednesday.
>The ruling by the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals applies to the nine Western states that fall under the court’s jurisdiction, including California, Washington and Oregon.
>It came in a lawsuit filed by S. Rowan Wilson, a Nevada woman who said she tried to buy a firearm for self-defense in 2011 after obtaining a medical marijuana card. The gun store refused, citing the federal rule banning the sale of firearms to illegal drug users.

Say it with me:
Smaller fed not bigger
State control not federal

Yeaaa 420 blaze it man dude i can stop any time i want