Steam Moderators go 1488

good news guys we have some new allies

1488 BROTHERS

hoorays

im glad valve finally joined our side

>steam

i fully support the steam moderators joining our party

fucking based.

People only move in our direction. It's inevitable.
No one ever goes back, there's no such thing as becoming blue pilled.

i know right?

We’ve already known gamers were nazis since gamergate

2018 is off to a great start

cant wait for another year of MAGA

dial 1-800-LOL-1488 for mor funzies

YEAR OF THE ROPE

We need to email valve and show support for them in their effort even if the media comes down on them negatively

OP are you high?

no why?

the typical "I can make fun of nazi's but if you make a 911 joke, you are very offensive"-pleb

basically. steam moderators dont have to follow their own rules and if you disagree YOU are a nazi

1488 ZIEG HEIL

I actually really like the steam platform in general.

its trash what are you talking about

bump for the steam community.
I saw someone getting owned in the comment section for suggesting warhammer was racist (it was only a fucking matter of time!) and when i called him a faggot no one said a word.
Steamers are based

i wish more moderators on steam were redpilled. i got community banned for having a trump profile

lame.
Bah england sucks about trump at the moment. Fox news has been pulled by murdoch so we literally have no pro-trump voices at all in any of the media, and they have all descended into fucking sycophantic, smug trump bashing at every opportunity as if everyone fucking agrees with them.
Trump is a fucking boss. Fuck sadiq khan fucking pedo faggot cunt. Anyway, laters

it has some good games if you don't mind paying for early development, their sales are great for buying lots of games on the cheap. Many of the games are now available for Linux giving hope that one day we will be able to ditch microsoft for good.

i dont support valve anymore. they are a bunch of leftists faggots. i buy from amazon or other gaming websites if i can

>I hate Steam because it's leftist
>I buy from Amazon, the company that owns the Washington Post and works with the CIA
RETARD

GabeN

so what happened? i dont get it.

I work for amazon, they're a bunch of SERIOUS leftist faggots.

valve steam moderators made nazi posts

Are you retarded?

what do you mean? they made posts with swastickas

on an official valve platform

>HURRRR DURRRR
What is your fucking point faggot?
My point remains because as I said, there are still some good fucking games with new ones being added all the time.

please put yourself out of misery, you edgy fucking pizza faced cunt.

the fact a hat destroyed the atheist movement is top fucking kek.

It's "le nazi mods" meme, you stupid ass. None of them are Nazis or anywhere near it. Go back to redit, you fucking drooler

This is clearly shilling

Valve is politically neutral tho.

I don’t think it was just the hat dude

why do you soy boys defend valve so hard. like get off their dick dude

lol you are seriously defending this? my guess is you are the actual mod in question

Or you could get back to planet earth and understand that I am just a fan of the platform because I like to play games sometimes on a REAL computer...

>soy boy
I'm paleo.

Defending what? I'm just here to tell you what a fucking retard you are. Next you'll tell me anyone claiming to be a grammar-Nazi is 1488 gas the kikes

they literally posted swastickas. are you retarded?

During the travel ban attenpt Gaben(Valve CEO) went to some news outlet saying the travel ban will "strand his employees" or something like that. He spoke against it.

he knowingly hires illegal immigrants
>kek

I went on NewEgg the other day to build a wish list. I am planning on building a new system. Anyways, I always named my system wish list New God 1, 2, 3 and etc. Well this time NewEgg sensored me saying god is offensive and a violation of their user terms. I hate people.

BASED STEAM MODS

i know right? we need to push for less censorship on steam

It's a fucking meme. Nazi mods has been a meme for years, you drooling retard. "don't mind me just taking my X for a walk" is a copypasta straight out of twitch, which is exactly where the Nazi mods meme was popularized

>any other normal user banned for life
>steam moderators take your downvotes
fucking kek

how does that give them the right to use the swasticka freely?

Holy shit I can't believe how stupid you are
They are not using it to literally support Nazis. It is completely ironically and with an old cemented meme in mind.

how does that give them the right to use a swasticka. "hey guys im holding this nazi flag but its a joke get it? haha"

that isnt steam you fucking newfags. It clearly says its on reddit. they are just imitating the steam style.

they are the same people who are ther moderators newfag. None the less they are a platform that represents valve

What happened? Is Gaben kill or something?
Gimme a quick rundown

of course how do you think our we wuz trolling stayed for so long

>valve moderators post nazi propaganda on an official valve website
>dont get punished/removed for it
>mock steam users in the process

Not sure if 14 or just European.

VALVe were always /ourgoys/

are you literally retarded? name one company that could use a swasticka and be like "cmon guys it was just a meme"

Holy shit who decides to try to meme like this? I know this is an anonymous board but have a little bit of self-respect you kike nigger faggot

you are seriously defending valve using swastickas lol

Of course the liberal will use a memeflag

why do you think im a libtard?

I've read the rest of the thread now. You ShareBlue guys need to circulate a memo that Sup Forums knows your dogwhistles now. "ZIEG HIEL," indeed.

Weird that you're targeting Steam, though. Hoping to get them to censor shit for you? Never going to happen. They're in it for the money and gamers are allergic to political correctness.

Yes, because the only reason people care about swastikas is because of Jewish fairy tales that have been passed down for generations. Take your holohoax promotion and "muh swastika muh dick" niggerspew somewhere else. might I suggest the closest gas chamber

Look at what you're writing you dumb nigger

This PC bullshit is also happening on the Nexus mod site. pic related

i dont understand. do you guys NOT want swastickas on steam? i am all for them and im poiting out that valve enjoys swastickas also. whats the problem here?

OH MY GOD, NOT SWASTIKAS! NOT AN ANCIENT SYMBOL THAT PRE-DATES NAZIS BY SEVERAL THOUSAND YEARS IN THE INDUS VALLEY! ANYTHING BUT THAT!

Jesus fucking christ, these weaklings are ruining the planet.

ok try posting swastickas on their reddit or forums and watch what happens with their double standard

Is that why all the worthwhile shit stays on LoversLab?

That's levels of non-chin that shouldn't be possible.

Fucking BASED

ZIEG HEIL

we need to contact gaben and congratulate him on succesfull 1488