Book recommendations

Hey Sup Forums, any good book recommendations about politics, history, international affairs, sociology etc?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
youtu.be/1kdUcqzFI6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((Robert Greene)))

Hard to overstate how influential Hegel has been on the development of social thought over the past 200 years.

MYTH OF THE 20TH CENTURY alfred rosenberg sieg heil

I got this book for christmas
it's really interesting, but it's quite literally a detailed guide on how to behave like a sociopath/megakike

Read the main ones of Eric Hoffer

This book challenges a lot of common views on the fall of Rome, the history of the Jews in the Middle Ages in Europe, and the US Civil War.

May I suggest Guns, Germs and Steel?

Infinitychan /pdf/ has a huge list of free pdf books available including some rather interesting books which you can't get from a book shop. I'd recommend going there if you want some

Neat.
I actually read that one once, was a lot of work to get through but in the end really interesting

>schools
>magazines
>libraries
>google
if you have to ask, instruction manuals to the products you own

All the Sup Forums related books you could ever need:
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

you are both fucking kike faggots

I like Hegel's approach, and I like his way of viewing how communities work, but most of his conclusions aren't what I would call "necessarily resultant"; you don't come to them by some logic that could only produce that one answer

Saw op's pic- expected shit recommendations. Scroll through. Some good shit boys. Keep it up and avoid too much generic shit always posted here.

A good amount of rich and succesful people are sociopathes tho.

All of those suck ass, n00bs.

The Strange Death Of Europe - Douglas Murray.

Enjoy.

>Says Bible sucks ass
>Posts Dante’s Inferno

Greene is a jew and a degenerate

It really explains why Europe is so fucked

Did you read the book?

If you read a book, can you tell whether or not the ideas in it are good or bad?

>implying
The Divine Comedy is infinitely more interesting than that mentally ill Jewish garbage.

I remember we watched a documentary version of GG&S in high school. We all laughed at this one part where the weiner author flinches and yells in fright when he fires a musket.

youtu.be/1kdUcqzFI6c

What other book is like the Bible?

None. I just think it's overrated, dull, and full of superstition. The Divine Comedy offers commentary on the politics and Church climate of the time with metaphysical elements, the Bible is a conglomeration of a number of different elements. It doesn't read like a single text, it seems to lack continuity, difficult to understand, etc.