You're not Danish

youtube.com/watch?v=e7mqfmZS5xM

Oy vey, think of the children!

she could have grown up and gotten bleached by a lucky danish guy now shes just going to wear a burka and breed more hadjis. good job bigots.

Disgusting. A bunch of little rats.

Wtf this girl is crying so she's Danish now.

she's actually a qt.

I have no problem with her staying

stop posting this..it's mean !

damn those girls fresh off Movember?

Looks like they removed the comment section and likes/dislikes ratio since last time I saw it.
Must've gotten butthurt when people commented that these little mongrels arent Danish.

Thank God and bless the queen for having a strict national identity autism on par with Japan.

>six year old girl
>already growing a mustache
Sandnigger genes

Oy vey fuck borders and shit

But this is the parents' fault, not the Danish people.

Disgusting way to use children to make propaganda. Yes it's very true these little kids aren't danish but are of other ethnic background, but it's stupid to sit and tell them and make them cry. When they are older they will understand better. This is essentially child exploitation to make a political statement. And you can't just have a situation where you can claim to just come to Denmark as some refugee with your kids, and then pretend you're ethnic Dane.
>But this is the parents' fault, not the Danish people.
Exactly.

But, Danes are an ethnicity. Why is it so hard for people to understand this. Nation States fucked up when they named their countries after the ethnicity of the people. This is where I think Belgium did a good job.

So... its seems like you extend your empathy to children?

I was just about to post that picture. Sums up the video perfectly. Pure pathos and semantics.

>Nation States fucked up when they named their countries after the ethnicity of the people.
I don't understand what you mean. The reason they were named after the people is because they ARE that nation. Immigration was not a thing in the past the way it has become now. Nations were not supposed to have a majority of anyone else than the ethnicity that country was named after.
>So... its seems like you extend your empathy to children?
The children are too young to understand that their parents took them to another nation they don't really belong to. So it's exploitation of these kids to try to emotionally blackmail Danes, and is bad taste. Both towards the children and towards ethnic Danes.

you are a pedo. that is the problem.

We should teach the children to hate their parents in these instances. They might go on their own accord this way.

I feel nothing
no child's tears can change the ultimate truth that they are NOT european and do not belong here

I used to be in a relationship with a Danish woman and I lived there for some time. Even though the British and the Danes have a lot of shared ancestry and I really enjoyed living there, I never once considered myself Danish.

Also, aren't these children being deprived of learning about their own identity? The parents have robbed them of the opportunity to grow up knowing about their own culture and their own ancestors.

I'm surprised the parents agreed to use their children in this manner to try to manipulate Danes politically. But it shows what lengths some of them will go to. They know very well they are of other ethnic background, the parents should be ashamed of themselves to use their children like this.

Sure is a buch of Americans in here.

You take her, van Rumpoy!

Would you tell her that everything is going to be ok and gently pet her head until she goes to sleep?

Let me get this straight.

So, nowhere in Denmark was a child crying because of an adult telling them they were not Dutch, and because no child was crying (((someone))) decided make them cry to pass on a political message to not be dicks, by being complete dicks. And recording it, effectively exploiting a child in the process.

Really makes me think.

Ahhh, Mel og ost og Pizza.

You should feel something. You're ancestors would have felt something. This isn't their fault, or even their parents fault. Remember who's fault this is.

> This isn't their fault, or even their parents fault.
Really, so the parents didn't choose to go to Denmark?

shes kinda a tender girl but no right to be in Denmark thats an indubitable truth

>When they are older they will understand better
No they won't, they will end up like any 2nd generation and beyond immigrant that we have today.

>>
>Remeber who's at fault
Das Juden

The truth isn't nice and fluffy, why would it be. People need to realise this.

>or even their parents fault
The parents took them away from their homeland.
The parents lied and pretended they are Danish
The parents exploited them for political propaganda

It is their fault.

Wow, Americans have such wonderful insight, ahhh, a child's mind.

is denmark really this brown

do white libcucks really not understand just how keenly aware the children of immigrant communities are that they are in fact different from the host population?

i guarantee you 100% that girl was raised to view danes as degenerate kuffars since day 1

It isn't about Denmark specifically. It's the fact that your politicians chose to make your borders borderless and your politicians chose to create a welfare state. The mass migration is the side effects to the disease. Cure the disease if you want to stop the side effects. It's why Poland is majority and will stay majority white. Blaming migrants is fucking stupid, they unironically don't know any better.

That made me sad damnit. The 2 girls and youngest boy can stay. The other one looks like he's turning into a troublemaker already...

No. Also, it's called Danmark, learn the name.

Can white people be chinese?

I wonder how deep this rabbit hole goes.

These are shit arguments. To be danish all you need is danish citizenship. To be a fish you actually have to be a fish. If Denmark wants to change the requirements of danish citizenship so it requires having ancestry for hundreds of years in denmark so be it. Until then though if you have the citizenship you re danish

Course

See, that is the reaction they want, unless you draw a hard line on these matters, then we are fucked.

>Basing your entire identity on the piece of dirt you happen to stand on.
That is retarded
Come brothers, join me in the Path Of Light

Americans posting on an American forum. Who would have thought?

>everyone agrees with us!

Being ethnically Danish =/= having Danish citizenship

sandnigger genocide when

Their parents would have not left if it wasn't for the Europeans inviting them or letting them in. There is an entire sea in between you and these people. These people are not trained armies or anything, just dumb animals.

The Eternal American strikes again.
Danish is both an ethnicity and a culture AND a citizen of Danmark. So they may be Danish Citizens but they wont be Danish.

>The parents exploited them for political propaganda
Yes i'm quite sure nobody kidnapped these children and put them in front of a camera and then proceeded to tell these little kids that they aren't ethnic Danes. The parents willfully let the kids participate in this and then filmed their reaction. It's not only irresponsible parenting it's just blatant propaganda where they also are hurting their own childrens feelings. Instead of explaining it to them what it means to be a danish citizen with other ethnic background. And that they are essentially guests in another nation. Instead of trying to make them pretend that their ancestry built Denmark or something.
>To be danish all you need is danish citizenship.
No you're not danish just because you have citizenship, it's such a ridiculous argument to make. We call them deliberately danish citizens of other ethnic background. I don't turn into a Chinese if i get Chinese citizenship. I would be a chinese citizen of danish background.
>It's the fact that your politicians chose to make your borders borderless and your politicians chose to create a welfare state.
No infact we have quite strong anti immigration policies compared to other european nations. And most of the immigration is actually caused by the EU same as they are trying to blackmail poland and other nations to take immigrants against their will.

Nah, immigration should be like a job interview. Create jobs for natives, let them rule like a jury over who can enter.

Sorry buddy, the government of a country does not get to determine ethnicity. If tomorrow, the Danish government granted citizenship to everyone in China, would that make 1 billion Chinese Danes?

What sick fuck made this video?

We based an identity on what we did on that piece of dirt, and who we did it with.

danes aren't people who just so happened to be have been born in denmark

danes are people who are the result of millennia of evolution on the european continent and a continuation of the people who have existing in that space for hundreds of generations and all of their actions

abdul is of the sand and must return to the sand

fucking jews

>You will never be paid to tell young shitskins they should go back to their parents' disgusting sand country

Damn it.

That is so fucking civic, i'm gonna puke.

>the women in this thread
yeah they're real cute now but wait and see what they grow into
i've seen it

Of course i would never state such an opinion in public but let's realistic here

the regime knows the legs on which they are standing on are getting shaky so they must ramp up the propaganda to full blast

I wanna know who made that pic though

I kind of agree with the citizenship argument but nations are bounded by blood and borders. An addendum I would include in a nations 1st immigration policy is that they're not allowed to marry foreigners and must marry a non immigrant citizen. It doesn't make sense that to get a medical transplants a hospital would have to look outside of the country for someone genetically compatible. It would also make assimilation easier.

og hvor kommer du fra? Hun er ikke danske!

But she's literally not Danish. Her ancestry does not come from Denmark. She is of a different ethnicity. She earlier she learns this the better

>Of course i would never state such an opinion in public but let's realistic here
And that is one difference between Danmark and UK, we can state that opinion, and we do.

Why are (((they))) trying to erase her identity? She's clearly not Danish. She's something (I don't know what exactly) and that something has history and should be preserved.

Then leave the European Union, what's so hard to understand. If the EU is so bad then leave, why do you stay and have your countries ravaged by the 3rd world.

The majority of Danes themselves don't give a shit about who is Danish.

These people are not only unwilling to fight, but also unwilling to acknowledge that there is a fight to begin with.

People here will say:
>"If you keep within the law, then you are Danish to me"

And then follow up with:
>"Actually, danes don't really exist. I personally see myself as a European. A proud member of the union *tips fedora*

Don't pity us. For we are already lost.

my grandfather is from denmark and im only american because of world war 2. fuck these syrian shits and fuck this jew propaganda video. all you have to do is teach the children property and its not a big deal. theyre leading the children into feeling like shit. if you said, your homeland has war and the danish people saved yo, hopefully someday you can return to your home, but you can stay if youd like - it would give the same message but in a positive way.

What a bunch of ugliness, sandniggers are fucking disgusting at all ages.

Yeah, either in the sea, or her home country. Not in Danmark.

>To be danish all you need is danish citizenship

Ok. When someone says they're danish they can mean either one.

Hasn't Denmark done a good job keeping out invaders by turfing them off to Germany or Swede?

Because, we get all the benifits and won't have to participate in shit, Europol? We don't need to do shit, Open Borders? Nope. When they start taking our free shit, then we're out of EU, the people already aren't very happy with it.

How can one be Danish if they aren't ethnically Danish?

Shlomo

>Then leave the European Union, what's so hard to understand. If the EU is so bad then leave, why do you stay and have your countries ravaged by the 3rd world.
It's not so simple, there are many Danes that want out of EU at this point for these reasons. We have had Eurosceptic movements for a long time.
Can you stop telling us how to run our own country, we don't tell you how to run ours either. And if we do not make this distinction and don't maintain a majority in our own nation then it stops being our nation. Do you understand that? It's pathetic that you sit and claim that we should consider these children and their parents ethnic danes and that it's somehow our fault that these people come mostly as refugees (normal immigrants are mostly declined from these nations). And then have their children or bring their children and then try and emotionally blackmail us this way.

>No you're not danish just because you have citizenship, it's such a ridiculous argument to make. We call them deliberately danish citizens of other ethnic background. I don't turn into a Chinese if i get Chinese citizenship. I would be a chinese citizen of danish background.

Ok but no one talks like this. If you grew up in denmark your entire life and go to japan and someone asks you what you are. What are you going to say? You're going to say you're danish

Litterally nearly all our politicians and bussinessmen and diplomats fucking love the EU.

It's hard to leave the EU, when the people you put in charge of doing so don't want you to succeed.

Here's what fucking happened recently

The person who FUCKING LED THE 'YES TO EU' CAMPAIGN had to REPRESENT THE COUNTRY IN NEGOTIATIONS WITH THE EU after the 'NO TO EU' party won.

Oh Fuck of Southern

what's ironic here is that the pseudo-danish children are crying out having their identity torn from them, while their very existence destroys the danish identity of actual danish children.

If I'm born in a garage, does that make me a car?

Yes. Also canada and america don't have ethnic histories. So pretty much anyone can claim to be either as long as they have citizenship

This girl has a really punchable face. I can't give a reason to why.

Hey, a scandi who can read!

>Ok but no one talks like this. If you grew up in denmark your entire life and go to japan and someone asks you what you are. What are you going to say? You're going to say you're danish
You don't know how it is like here burger. We make clear distinction between danish citizens of other ethnic backgrounds. So please don't make a comparison of things you don't have a clue about thank you very much.

Yes, but that is because immigrants are filthy leeches. Not because we are unwilling to acknowledge them as danes. Once they are here, the whole country, except for a few bitter unsuccesful neets, start applauding them calling them true danes.

To turn them into terrorists. Most muslim terrorists, in the US at least, were not grown up migrants, but instead came here as young children or were born here. It has to do with the fact that western and Muslim culture is contradictory. So when these kids come to the age to start creating their identity they either leave Islam and become western, or vice versa. When they choose Islam, they become resentful and violent and then become terrorists. Europe will become a complete mess when all of these new generations of young Muslims come to age. Or they might all become western degenerates like the chicanos in America.

Yes, we have nowhere near the amount Germany, Britain, Sweden or France have. desu, we did tell them that we would take their valuables if they stayed in Danmark.

>psychologically messing with children to have political propaganda

scumbags

pic related was born in Japan therefore he's Japanese! If you say otherwise I'll cry and be sad and stuff! ;^)

>I kind of agree with the citizenship argument but nations are bounded by blood and borders. An addendum I would include in a nations 1st immigration policy is that they're not allowed to marry foreigners and must marry a non immigrant citizen. It doesn't make sense that to get a medical transplants a hospital would have to look outside of the country for someone genetically compatible. It would also make assimilation easier.

Why? That's stupid. Marry whomever you want . Nations are bound by whatever they decide to be bound by. What that is, is up to the people there.

that's rationalization to protect your ego. real 'americans' are and should be people of british descent, or at the very least only europeans.