Why he hasnt tweeted about Iran protests?

Why he hasnt tweeted about Iran protests?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MwVLpsgAe8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why did he use a 3 year old picture for his Christmas card?

he's hiding his power level. The full onslaught of his immense power will be revealed during the midterms and in 2020. It will be a show of politcal force that will overwhelm and destroy the new Trumpy GOP.

Nope His head will be stomped on a curb any time soon

He never gave a shit about this coubtry to begin with, let alone when its not his problem to worry about anymore.

He's in Guantanamo Bay.

Yep. And the conservatives will be forced to blame the Nazi racist contingent for being so fucking flagrant that you turn normies over to the dem scum. And we will look in the mirror and blame ourselves for tolerating you.

The unclest Tom.

HA! I pray for that timeline.

Because he's a bitch. He only tweets when it's safe low hanging fruit he attack to get brownie points from the left. Compare that to Trump who tweets about every issue regardless of how important it is or isn't. He doesn't give a fuck what other people think.

He hasn't earned his computer privileges yet

He is not interested in using his status as a former US president to help anybody or do anything good. He be like, "Drop the mic, I'm out dis bitch!"

He isn't president anymore and it would interfere with the current president.

This

Like that's stopped him before. He's destined to be a literal historical skidmark.

he doesn't know what's going on

>tfw he's already in GTMO

also weird that his banner picture is him holding hands with a toddler. wtf.

Because he’s Muslim

Correct

Yup, from his cell at Gitmo.

Digits confirm King Nigger is currently in Gitmo receiving a long overdue phonebook beat down

Because he's a bitch. Sit down and let old user explain.
>Be the president
>Want peace in the ME and for Israel to stop being bombarded by rockets
>Basically run for office by saying you wont be like the neocuckservatives
>Holy shit it actually worked
>CIA says the source of Hezbollahs funding comes from Iran
>Confronts the ayatollah
>Gets told of like the kaffir he is
>The only way you can make the Iranians cease their funding of terrorist cells is to lift sanctions(according to the iranians)
>Your prestige rides on the stability of the levant region
>Start the sanction lift process
>Dupe everyone into believing that Iranians aren't evil, the US, who put sanctions on the Iranians, is evil
>Soyboys cums in their pants at the thought of their nations humiliation
>Votes away the sanctions
>Iranian economy is still shit because its gov is run by people more corrupted than Fucking clinton
>SURPRICE SURPRICE the iranians had their fingers crossed the whole time
>Now they can afford to fund the hezbollah even MORE
>Realize that the 4 years you were in office were trivial
>Can't even comment on the matter
>The guy you called Hitler is doing it instead
>wakarimasenlol.jpg

He's in Guantanamo bay, sucking cock

I can't believe you all hate Obama so much. I don't know about you but the years when he was president were really good to me. He had a dignity that Trump can only dream of.

how many trucks of peace and suicide bombings did Hezbollah or w/e commit in Western Europe/USA? how many did Israel/KSA funded terrorists?

as long as its contained to ME I don't give a shit who's in charge. and it seems that only the likes of Assad, Saddam, Khomeini, etc. are able to do that. let them I say

youtube.com/watch?v=MwVLpsgAe8E

He was an unknown piece of shit that initially ran against two phenomenally bigger pieces of shit: Clinton and McCain. It wasn't difficult to get his foot in the door. He had the media covering for him for 8 years and you actually believed it.

maybe he's too busy with his $6k (((pizzas))) and (((hotdogs)))

Because Obama loves Iran and has absolutely no interest in seeing the people of the world enjoy the freedoms that come with a democratic government. You probably don't read the news much, user.

Obama fought against or failed to support the democratization of
>Egypt
>Ukraine
>South Sudan
>Somalia
>Yemen
>UAE
>Syria (the SDF are not pro-democracy, despite their name)
>Thailand
>Uzbekistan
>Iran
>Venezuela
>Cuba

People used to call them Leader of the Free World. Under Obama, POTUS became the preferred term.

Pretty good round-up.

He opted to go Sami Sosa instead of getting real plastic surgery and does not want to display Barry Soetoro's new looks to the world.

Wait, if Obama was pro-Iran and anti-Israel.. shouldn't we have supported him??

He was also pro-Israel, dweeb.

He knows the plane-load of cash he flew to Iran last year is being used to suppress the protesters.

>Gets told of like the kaffir/infidel he is
Nice try, shill