I love this monkey

I love this monkey

I love her voice.

The existence of real life lesbians tarnishes Monkeys image.

Monkey is not for those disgusting rug munching dykes

Monkey deserves the best girl

I want to bury my face in her crotch

Eat up!

I want handjob from monkey's hairy hand

I'd spank that monkey

>girl literally offers you to succ
Do you think Araragi already penetrated her ass while his shitty gf wasn't watching?

She is his loving kouhai and is not for penetrating, you sick fuck.

I like black hanekawa.

She wants to be penetrated.

Yet his sisters are fair game?

I like how hanekawas breasts change size in every scene.

Toothbrush up butt = not cheating if imouto

>you will never sacrifice your life for a dying amputee vampire then have her turn you into a subordinate vampire instead of killing you because she is grateful that you gave your life for her then retrieve all her limbs to turn her back into her full power form then witness her eating a human and realize how much of a mistake you've made for reviving a vampire then learn that she actually meant for you to see her eating a human so you would kill her because she is bored from living 500 years but you would feel bad for killing her because you know she doesn't really want to die so you ask your neutral friend for help then you suck her blood almost completely but not completely then you completely fuck up the master-servant relationship and turn into a mostly human but still kind of vampire person while she turns into a weak loli form of herself and holds a grudge for a couple of months but gets over it and then lives in your shadow

Why live

I would like to take Teenobu to a donut store.

I don't recognize that bulge.

I want more of this monkey, but I don't know in what order to watch all the -gatari shows.

>look up "order to watch monogatari series"
>click first Reddit link
>follow that exactly, EXCEPT after watching bakemonogatari you read kizumonogatari
>continue to follow the list from the Reddit link after reading kizumonogatari
>you are set to enjoy the series

I'm not memeing. Reddit is good for infodumps like this.

Or you just watch in airing order like everyone else. I dont see why you'd read kizu at all, the 3rd movie comes out in few months too.

She's a puffy girl

Because Kizu light novel (released in 2008) was the second entry in the series after the first two Bake light novels (released both in 2006)?

The story of Kizu was meant to be experienced after bake, but the movie got stuck in development hell and ended up being released fucking last.

You are supposed to know about Araragi's and Shinobu's relationship origin (aka spring break) early on in the series. Don't know why you'd wait until the very end to see the spring break story when you are SUPPOSED to know about it after experiencing bakemonogatari.

I just suggested him to read kizu because the third movie isn't blu rayed yet.

You're funny, user. Eat up!

Shaft made the anime assuming people didnt read kizu, thats why it doesnt matter.

Still.

Reading kizu after watching bake still greatly enhanced my experience with the rest of the series. Knowing how araragi got into this huge mess in the first place is important

>just got finished watching nisemonogatari
>thread relavent to an old anime im watching pops up feels good

On a seperate note I really want to molest Hachikuji.

>not wanting to molest 90% of the monogatari cast
whew

She's to protect, not to molest

Then why does she demand daily molestation from araragi?

Do you have the webm of the cream pie flying into araragi's face?

Because they're like brothers

You must have an interesting relationship between your brother.

Ufotable made fate zero assuming people didn't read the VN

Doesn't mean theyre not filthy secondaries who shouldn't kill themselves

She has two pairs of tits?

Why don't you think for a moment before replying next time?

Yes, just like actual snails.

Say goodbye to your dick.

Rough
Monkey
Pawjobs

Sucks that by Musubi she and Araragi apparently don't run into each other much anymore

I love monkey but she had the single worst arc. It's worth seeing for best boys.

Spats/bike shorts are a miracle of the universe (other miracles include tomboys, tan lines and brown girls)