Two prominent Jewish-American families killed in plane crash

Anybody else think there's something suspicious about this?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5226495/Two-American-families-killed-Costa-Rican-plane-crash.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/WkB9R
institutionalinvestor.com/article/b169jgx3n0hvqq/bridgewater-executive-family-die-in-plane-crash
mearsheimer.uchicago.edu/pdfs/A0040.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing to see here gringo. Move along

Based.

can't get indicted if you're dead

poor spatial reasoning

billionaire jew flew into a mountain lmfao

Poned

they were the ones piloting the plane

a lot of small planes do crash, but these were people involved in Jewish philanthropy and projects like "Seeds for Peace" (supposedly fostering friendship between Israelis and Palistinians)...

guys why don't we just wait till tomorrow and
i'm sleepy now,
i'm just going to close my eyes for 20 minutes
yawn
ahh yawn

Another billionaire Jew was mysteriously found dead in his mansion in Toronto along with his wife.

Mitchell, 52, and Leslie Levin Weiss, 50, both of St. Petersburg, Florida, their 19-year-old daughter Hannah Mae
16-year-old Ari Moses Weiss was also reported dead by several news outlets
Americans Amanda Rae Geissler and Gene Wing Szeto died in the crash
Local officials identified pilot as Juan Manuel Retana and copilot Emma Ramos
Public Safety Ministry posted photographs and video of the crash site Sunday
>and not a single human life lost

Moving on!

*weren't

sorry, typo

>look up family
>see that one was a senior member of Bridgewater Associates, A hedge fund that manages $150 billion in global investments
>look up any Bridgewater related news
>Find this archive.fo/WkB9R

hmmmmm

We fly into mountains way more than we like to admit. Our biggest cause of death is motocycle accidents. Please dont sell us any more planes.

P.S. pura vida mae

Who of them was a senior at that hedge fund?

4 doubles. Checkkked.

Bruce Steinberg
institutionalinvestor.com/article/b169jgx3n0hvqq/bridgewater-executive-family-die-in-plane-crash

Who else worked for Bridgewater?

Comey before he became FBI director.

came here to post about (((them)))

I guess the plane took a nose-dive.

Spoopy, whole lot of shake ups of late. Shit like this makes me concerned to fly certain planes since you've read certain conspiracy theories where they've taken down commercial-business flights to take down critical targets who happened to be on board.

"Dead" or assumed new identities... Pics of mutilated bodies or didn't happen

And you're throwing down quads!

this is getting too spoopy for me! I'm out!

the deep state has to remove some kikes

mearsheimer.uchicago.edu/pdfs/A0040.pdf

aipac & adl became a problem , now ze Gestapo is in charge

Juan Manuel deserves a memory

Press F to pay respect

What?!

guys this looks like a coincidence,
seriously we have all had a tiresome time during the holidays,
let's just relax and forget about this,
if it's important it will be still there tomorrow,
good night friends

He thought it was a Goldberg...

Carl os!

Someone is finally taking the kikes out now that the old guard is dying. Good.

cchheekk

shadilay

FUCKING CARLOS!!

Why do they desperate that ari kid from his family so much? The way it's structured makes it like he's the after thought child. Maybe I'm just autistic.

Lately the Opiod epidemic has been killing 1000s of young, white, males in the US some DRs had written 60,000 prescriptions. Now that Trump is in charge the connection between the Deep State CIA, Afghan poppy fields, international finance, as a laundry chute and pharmaceutical billionaire Barry Sherman are being compromised. The Deep State's role on Drugs, sex, Satanic pedophilia, and gun running is being exposed witnesses are disappearing on a daily basis

Infighting for control and influence maybe. Or possibly just pruning the tree and those with sensitive knowledge or morals

Isn't Costa Rica a hotbed for kid fucking?

They are not the first to die; I belive that Princess Diana found out about PedoGate and it's why she divorced P C and then was murdered

Costa Rica is a hotbed for everything illegal

Haiti sure is, it's where the AIDs 'epidemic' was moved to the USA

>Mon
Sept, 2001. Days before 9-11

The only suspicious thing about it is that it was all over the news here. Usually that doesn't happen.

Nice full house

Didn't Krusty the Clown in the Simpson's fly into a Mountin to fake his death?

Maybe they struck a deal and got an "arrangement" in exchange for singing.

Underrated

It really is - I did't get it at first. Berg = mountain in German

THE SIMPSONS DID IT FIRST

THE SIMPSONS PREDICTED THE FUTURE ONCE AGAIN

OY
FUCKING
VEY

Kek

Shit's happening all over. People are flipping or blowing up connections.

I just visited your country and it is pretty beautiful. But you gotta get a hold on the people in your tourism industry eating and shitting on everything alive for a quick dollar, cause there will be nothing to see in 30 years.

They're killing off Jews who don't want WWIII, they've grown to comfortable and the ribbinical Illuminati hierarchy wants to go through with their global plans, which includes war. They are just culling weakness among themselves.

Because the Jews are making an example of them to all those who will challenge the rabbis and their plans.