Tranny hate thread

Ginger tranny, no less.
Its like a double whammy...

JUST

the shame of a nation

tolerant and progressive

If this isnt mental illness idk what is

My cousin is transgender now. He's about 20 years old and was always a little feminine, but I this he was probably just gay. He's gone through hormone therapy and dresses like a girl now. I think its disgusting. Its also fucked up because he was in school for engineering and doing really well but just recently changed his major to gender studies and is a Marxist now. My parents suspect that his mother put pressure on him to transition and I think that's probably true because she is also fucking crazy. This trans shit is fucked up and dangerous.

Sounds like she'd rather have a trap for a kid than a faggot but that's just my guess

I honestly think the transition surgeries will be looked back at as the lobotomy 2.0 ironically the lobotomy might actually be a more humane form of treatment for those who seek it

Its more like she always wanted a daughter but only got two sons

That sounds like how serial killers get made.

IMO someone getting SRS surgery ruins their body just as badly as someone's brain got rekt after a lobotomy, user these trans people are fucked up but they need counseling not one-way surgery

Definitely gonna be demanding chicks rub the lotion on their skin in a couple of years

>I love transgender people. Except for the ones that are serial killers. I'm torn, because the transgender part I love so much. But I hate....let me just go out on a limb here, but I am against psychosexual sadists.

Double Whammy Tranny. That’s my new expletive now.
> Cletus you won the lottery
WELL AINT THAT A DOUBLE WHAMMY TRANNY!
> bang my head on an open cabinet
God damn DOUBLE WHAMMY TRANNY!

You know what the worst about trannies are? That they can't keep their sexual fetishes to themselves like normal folks do. I get off on some weird shit. Difference is I don't go out and make it my identity.

These people are fucked in the head.