Amerimutt is just a meme!

>Amerimutt is just a meme!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tYA69
nypost.com/2017/12/31/colorado-gunman-identified-as-us-veteran-with-a-grudge/
youtube.com/watch?v=Sj6QsI2AwdE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Shaun King in charge of saying who's white

Lol I know. This was my exact thought when I saw him. He is mostly white though. He's just ugly.

>He is mostly white though

What the fuck are you talking about. That thing clearly isn't close to full white.

Fuck I hate my country. The amerimutt meme is 100% true and it's mostly spics that are to blame.

Clearly a mutt, King should understand this easily.

>That thing clearly isn't close to full white.
Who said full white? He's obviously a whitewashed mestizo.

But he has light skin tho.
He's 100% White.

fpbp

Seems like that guy is trying to start a race war everytime he posts on twitter,

>Round face,
>Slant eyes
>White.
He is a hafu at best.

You know what? I take it back, I'm leaning more towards Asian than Indian.

Le supreme gentleman

lol he's darker than Shaun Kang

>The Riehl family comes from Germany and one branch of the family says that the surname is of Jewish origin. This same branch says that the meaning of Riehl is "gifted one" and that the family is Jewish/Caucasian/German.

This makes me unbelievably angry, fucking pissed.

Why would Talcum X think this man is white? I'd reply to him on Twitter but he'd never see it.

what the fuck is this ?
I'd say native-American, European and maybe some latino ?

He looks like a hapa

What's the sauce to this vid?

>This makes me unbelievably angry, fucking pissed.

There's no winning for you now. If you try to claim he's not white, you're going to be purity spiraling and if you claim he is, your cringeworthy ideology dies. Either way, the Amerimutt meme gets reinforced.

You shit the bed here.

>That guy passes for white in Amerimuttland

Jews aren't white.

I know that you live in Europe, UK borther.

I'm only angry because Shaun King legitimately thinks this man is white. I want to balkanise and kill/deport/repatriate all non-whites. The one-drop rule was an early American concept, before Americana became complete cancer.

Jews are the whitest whites. Everything the whites are trying to achieve, all their racism, greed, malice, hatred of Nature, desire to exterminate all life - it's all perfected in the jew.

/thread

some youtubes that I dumped of him

>Shaun King proclaiming some mutt white

EL EM AH OH

Skin is definitely white.

Race? That's a discussion.

Skin color and race are not synonyms.
Learn the difference.

Shaun King doesnt know what fucking colour HE is

Looks white to me

t. nigger

One drop rule was codified in state law, though.

>one mutt shot people
>ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE TO BLAME

>please don't discuss the BLM campaigner who ambushed 5 cops in Colorado
>please don't discuss Chicago's overwhelming black-created mass shootings
>please don't discuss black people responsible for 80% of gun homicide despite being 12% of the population

But then he couldn't spread his "not all niggers" narrative

Riehl is a Germanic last-name, but he definitely has that post-WW2 mongoloid rape baby look. I'd bet his family are recent arrivals.

Ad hominem.
Not an argument.

Day of the DNA test will soon expose you, Amerimutt

OP if talcum x can’t even identify himself as white I don’t take his word on what race some mongrel is

>literally using the 'blacks are bad shots' meme for an argument

sauce pls

>Widespread mandatory DNA testing inflicted on America
>THIS IS GENOCIDE!!
It's coming.

>Black males are 7%
>Do 41% of all cop killings

HURR DURR WHITES KILL MORE COPS

youtube dump of the shooter

>he definitely has that post-WW2 mongoloid rape baby look

This. He looks Russian,

Balkinisation and complete repatriate of all non-whites will be coming, very soon, as more and more whites begin to wake up and realise this isn't the future they want.

It's time to come home, white man.

s/repatriate/repatriation

He has olive skin, dark hair, squinty eyes and his nose is not a white nose lol

Is it entertaining to anyone else that they're so desperate to create equivalency between their crimes and ours that they are literally trying to change the definition of 'white'?

Where are you going to send the majority of the country??

the asshat who posted that tweet is white guy too trying to be a nigger get a life you fucking white nigger trash.

if that guy is white shaun king is black

We will occupy an area that is already mostly white, and repatriate the ~10% of non-whites in the area, by seizing all of their assets, and provide them a check of the complete value of their assets as they leave.

best part of shaun king ran down his mother chin.

she is blonde

They can stay in Amerimuttistan. We only need the Pac NW. That territory is ideal for the descendants of anglos.

Nice one brother. Shaun is actually more white than this guy.

> Americans in charge of telling who is white and who isn't

he's white

Or maybe the media is full of shit.

This man looks like a living skull. The combination of his features and accent has always creeped me out. It's like his ethnicity is literally skeleton.

Definitely Hapa, Highlands Ranch is almost entirely white and affluent

he's white

just like Shaun

This. The PNW is God's own chosen land for whites in North America.

he's white

er

Year 2018
Having a debate who is white or not
It's only going to get worse in the coming decades

How did he change his eye colour? Contact lenses?

yeah not for nothing but whats the salsa on this, asking for a gay friend that wants to go straight

Are you retarded? Jews are not white and even sing silly songs about it. They have mixed their blood with white lineages but will never be white.

You are white
I am white
Let's blanda up to make thing right
Lalalalalalalalalalala lala lalalalala

sean king is really whiter than white

As I said, they are the perfected form of all the evil whites wish to be. Look upon your hated enemy. It is a mirror of the darkness within you.

Do you mean Chinese? Fucking hell

>they think white nationalism will ever gain momentum in one of the most liberal places in America

It is gaining momentum, more and more whites are beginning to wake up and realise just how hated they are, only because they're white. I live here.

archive.is/tYA69

>He is mostly white though
lmao

> Oooga booga booga kill da police!
> Oooga booga booga kill da police they are tools of da system opressin us!
> Oooga booga booga kill da police or you ain't fitin da system and YOU are oppressin us!
> OMG whitey killed the police! Disgusting whitey!

Look at WHY he did it and think about the environment BLM and Tarrantino etc created recently. It isn't that fucking hard is it?
nypost.com/2017/12/31/colorado-gunman-identified-as-us-veteran-with-a-grudge/

I'm from Portland you fucking faggot - no it won't. Not to the extent that a literal white ethnostate secedes from the USA. Quit LARPing and kill yourself

Stoya

White Americans are white but the country as a whole is 56% non-whites. Amerimutt is not you or me. He is our entire country.

t. nigger

>t. never seen Portlandia
PNW is liberal Mecca you industrial cock inhaling faggot -- treehuggers, hipsters, feminists, etc all rolled together into one giant liberal circle jerk.

What are we going to eat?

We have the recipes user, we can send them back.

Vegan garbage.

Fish of questionable mercury content and spokane's homeless population

In a century or so america will turn into india

That’s a Slav I’ve seen one before

>sheeeeeeeeeyit why dont dem white bois riot n burn cities n sheyyyit when dey git blasted by us kangs
>dis shit raycis

I live here currently, more and more whites are beginning to wake up each year, as they realise they're hated just because they are white.

Just last year it was completely different, my random encounters with white people in the city have given me hope that there is a future for us as more and more of us decide that the present isn't going to be acceptable for us any longer.

Haha their tactic of being ridiculously disingenuous is fucking hilarious.

Spic looking motherfucker
> white man (Zimmerman too!)

Whites make up the majority of the population
> "whites commit most of *insert crime here* (so stop focusing on the shitskins that do it at insanely disproportionate rates)"

Their entire narrative can only exist via obscuring and twisting reality.

larping nigger clearly doesn't know what disproportionate means.

why do white men commit so much crime?

IT'S OK TO BE 56%

Don't defend him! He was inspired by BLM. He is an addition to your list!
Talcom X fucked up. Who cares what race he is. There were pleanty of dumb white cucks supporting BLM etc.

>Shaun King in charge of color distinction

Dude's less white than Shaun King lmao.

the finns are fish people. listen to their bubbly finn language!

youtube.com/watch?v=Sj6QsI2AwdE

whatever your ideas regarding race might be, 10 to 1 you still think we should be nuclear free and eat exclusively ethically sourced soy proteins -- not an ethnostate I want to be a part of thanks