Yuki Yuna/YuYuYu/NoWaYu/WaSuYu/KuMeYu

The NoWaYu bonus chapter is translated: pastebin.com/MVhVqXVK

WaSuYu was translated: mega.nz/#!BQFFlJAT!RFpxEQVSkF-vJXcVQmjcZ0jBh6P00fZx5o51NYr8y5Y

Everything else: pastebin.com/2wvjCyrV

Other urls found in this thread:

pachinkopachisro.com/archives/49765522.html
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-10-24/doraemon-anime-voice-actor-kaneta-kimotsuki-passes-away-at-80/.108011
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The long awaited pachinko is coming this summer. Are you excited?
pachinkopachisro.com/archives/49765522.html

>YuYuYu/NoWaYu/WaSuYu/KuMeYu
Can I post ShiUYu?

He also forgot YuYuYui.

>Yuki Yuna
Stop.

>not Yuki Yuuna ha Yuusya dearu

We are getting too many names

ToMiYu
IFuYu
IIYu
MiKaYu
NoSoYu
MiGiYu
IAYu
DoTaYu
KoChiYu (just like her native province, wow)
TaYuYu

>IFuYu
lewd

Only Itsuki has an alliterative name besides Yuuna.

If I've only seen the anime, what should I read/watch next?

Flip Flappers

Sonoko After, Second Hero Diary and Nogi Wakaba is a Hero.

The OP

>stay in the barrier

Is JJ still around or are we waiting for another user to pick things up?

cute

I don't understand what is happening

thanks

>Are you excited?
No, it still triggers my PTSD. And knowing that there will be yuusha stuff out there that I can never properly enjoy without going to Japan hurts my soul.

>I don't understand what is happening
They are answering your question. You should take their advice.

It asn you should read the psatebin in op that has fucking everything. It's there to prevent stupid questions like yours

I read the OP but it doesn't mention a reading/viewing order. It just lists things by medium.

As with all things: if in doubt, production order.

so we can confrim this YUUNA is not TAKASHIMA?

At least the footage will probably be recorded and uploaded.

>there will never be a japanese arcade exclusive YuYuYu fighting game

>japanese arcade exclusive
For what purpose

So it can be ported to consoles and pc later after getting feedback from hardcore fans

Can't wait for Wakaba to appear at the end of S2.

You guys reckon Aki will ever appear again?

On the one hand, Takahiro saying that there are no plans to add her to yuyuyui suggests that she was never supposed to be more than an irrelevant side character. On the other hand, he specifically dropped her name in the interview, so he is probably aware that a lot of fans want to see more of her.
We know that some other parts of the franchise were only made because fans kept asking for it, so maybe the same will happen to Aki. And hopefully to Tomiko, as well.

>On the other hand, he specifically dropped her name in the interview, so he is probably aware that a lot of fans want to see more of her.

Well, NoWaYu bonus chapter already has hints of this It's specifically stated that Hinata's sphere of influence increased thanks to here relationship with Wakaba and miko like Aki.

Do you believe this is true?

The pastebin really should include a quick guide to navigating the franchise. We get this sort of question too often.

Yes, at the moment it's just a huge dump without any ordering.

Doesn't it have all the LN stuff ordered so you can go through the material correctly from top to bottom? But a simple order guide to make that more clear for people could help.

In the second WaSuYu movie :^)

Hinata
>Mentally unstable
>Cunning
>Ready to do anything to achieve what she wants.

I'm surprised how honest and genuine she is with Bakaba despite all the aforementioned. I would expect she to be the type to pull a lot of shady shit behind Bakaba's back just to keep her ignorant and happy.

I thought only stale, fading franchise gets turned into pachinko. I don't like the implication of this article.

Everything gets turned into pachinko user

Pachinko is eternal

The way I see it, Wakaba is the only one Hinata will never lie to or hide things from. Everyone else is fair game.

Hinata does everything for Wakaba

Just like Wakaba!

Other way around

Symphogear got a Pachinko and that only got bigger and bigger with each season

Tama is the older sister, they established that the night before they died

Anzu can't be anyone but Itsuki, come on.

Pachinko is like sure-fire revenue. It has nothing to do with a franchise dying or not.

I want to _be_ Yuuna

Then I want to be Tougou

I want to be Fuu.

That's gay

I want to fuck Akamine

Do you think they start sleeping together after this?

Wakaba probably decided to sleep on the same room with Hinata after that. What they did there, besides sleeping, is open to raunchy speculation.

>What they did there, besides sleeping
They were just sitting there doing nothing and enjoying themselves obviously.

>Why did she leave Wakaba-chan last night? She should've stayed with her. She shouldn't have let her out of her sight.
I-it can't be helped, I guess

What if Wakaba actually did become a fairy?

I wonder what happened with the recording Wakaba and Hinata supposedly added to the hero system. Could it be that Taisha removed the recording after they died?

My conclusion is that they added it into the hero system as an emergency measure just as planned. This function activated when Yuuna went comatose, which is how she heard Wakaba's voice and learned about the whole baton of courage thing.

sonoko is a dumb autist

I wonder if Gin heard her voice.

>Wakaba mentioned Chikage in the recording
>Gin and Yuuna know Chikage's name

Sonocuck is a cute.

Yeah but Wakaba's plan was for any and all heroes to hear her recording, not just a single one in a very special situation like Yuuna.

That's what doesn't make sense to me. Going over Wakaba's speech, it's clear she was addressing all the heroes from future generations.

Did Taisha do something to fuck up with her plan?

>"Villains" who did nothing wrong

Well, they did specifically modify their idea to only take effect in extreme situations after their first proposal was shot down. Plus, the message doesn't necessarily address multiple heroes, it also works for individuals. The only thing that doesn't quite fit is that the speech was only played for Yuuna, not for Tougou or Fuu when those two broke down.

I don't think it was a recording, I mean, Yuuna recognized Wakaba in the picture.

In that case I'd still wonder what happened with the recording.

Then again, maybe Taisha were just dicks as always and removed it from the system after Wakaba and Hinata died.

These 4 are really different from one another.

truly a hero

Please don't post disgusting CGI trash here.

Don't bully friends Tougou.

But the yuushas are CGI in battle-scenes, you, you double cripple!

Can you retards get lost? It's bad enough when we get madoshitters here.

This show is actually good though.

Please never defend madoshit.

>YuYuYu also uses CG
>Nobody complained before when people were talking about the bridge and even that very photo.
You and glass share an adjective.

I'd rather both madoshitters and kemono faggots leave. What was the point of this post?

>"We should take a picture too, huh. Then again, you're always taking pictures of me, so--"
Maybe they added a picture to the message. Or Yuuna only made the connection when she saw that Wakaba was a young girl that would fit the voice from her coma.

There's a difference between incidental CG like in YuYuYu and an entire anime animated at 5fps.

Is Wakaba the only other young girl in the planet?

That it isn't bait that Kemono is a lot better than Madoka and don't use my own picture against me.

There is no workaround, the bonus chapter wasn't very good. Sonoko just goes "oh yeah Yuuna is an important name" and Yuuna is like "here is some important info I might have withheld before, even if there is no explanation why I link a voice to a picture"

Neither of those shows belong in this thread, faggot.

Caring about which show belongs in each thread is retarded, /yys/ never cared.

>The only family name in YuYuYu who has any possible, even if stretched, connection with any of the kanji or readings of Chikage's name is Yuki

Wakaba clearly said her own name in her message, so Yuuna should be subconsciously familiar with it. Maybe Yuuna only managed to recall that when she had the picture to go along with it.

Or even more likely, Wakaba and Hinata just added a picture to the message. They talk about making both audio and video material multiple times throughout the chapter, after all.

You're shitting me, aren't you.

Yuki or Yuuki?

yucky

Well, Karin and Gin have numbers in their name. That's also some sort of connection.

Karin's last name is Miyoshi.
The Miyoshi clan assassinated Ashikaga Yoshiteru.
Yoshiteru is Karin's fairy.

>having a man your family killed as a fairy
Wow, totally not cursed and shit

Hundreds of years later, and I'm sure he's cool with it.
All things must pass.
Just like his voice actor.
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-10-24/doraemon-anime-voice-actor-kaneta-kimotsuki-passes-away-at-80/.108011

Oh.
Fuck.

But we don't actually know the true nature of the message Wakaba left behind. They were still developping the Hero system when Wakaba and Hinata recorded their audio message. Maybe in the end they got to implement images or some other form of communication that allowed Yuuna to recognize Wakaba.
We just don't know so we take Yuuna's word for it for the moment.