Indians

>Aryan facial features
>R1a
>still believes in proto Indo-European cult
>smart people
>invented the numbers you use like 0
>invented Buddhism

Indians are white Aryans who have the right to rule this planet with Germanics??

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punjabis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race
youtube.com/watch?v=Sj6QsI2AwdE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

True Aryans

>believes in Aryan faith

>keep their religion and tradtion, hard

caucasian? yes
white? no

DEFECATE IN THE TOILET

>white? no
I heared that skin color is not a factor of the white race? This Siberian girl is whiter than most of Americans but not considered as a member of the white race.

Sikhs are based. Punjabi is officially classed as a Indo-Aryan Language. I say they are welcome in our future Pan-Aryan Empire

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punjabis

hahahaha at all laughing at us indians, we will soon be superpower of world and you bitch basterds will be bowing down and eat the shit

The problem is 99% of Indians are poos instead.

>problem is 99% indians are poos
56% mutt american poopbastird is trying to attack the soon to be supoerpower

why dont you faggots like using knives and forks? even asians have the capacity to find two sticks for eating

invented the number 0
horry shieet

I'm ok with them if they stay in their own country

the term aryan is kinda dumb. the nazis didn't use the term that much because nazi historians and even modern historians agreed that in only referred to the people of the aryan language family, those being persian and sanskrit.

pakeets woulda been liked by many if they stopped shitting out 14 pakeetlets which 12 turn out as street shitters and the rest into doctors.

"white" means "Caucasian" , She is in part "Caucasoid".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race
You learn something new every day my liberal elite friend who seeks to run a continent in which that specific group is quite predominantly known to have lived and formed cultures in.

How will you fight the other true superpowers? With an army of SCATSAT-1 satellites?

go prep the bull you cucknadistani with your gaylord prime minister, you faggot.

Are you aware of the average IQ of your country? You are basically Africa with a sand nigger level of intelligence. China will always surpass you.

>believes in ritualistic nonsense
>believes in ancient nonsensical scriptures
>spiritual
>street shitter
>vegetarian
>overpopulated
>extremely herd like
>love authoritarianism
>smell bad
What's there to like?

>Pajeets
>White

Only Christians can be white

White does not mean caucasoid, which is merely a human subspecie. "White" refers to a group of people much smaller than caucasians, of which includes obvious non-whites such as middle easterns and some orientals.

Aryan is a stock of people that have mostly blended into other populations, coming from the Kurgan Steppe and are identified with the Yamnayan and MaltaBuryet people's
They are found all over, but pure Aryans are rare to exist these days.
Aryan means One of Noble Blood, they're Arya which means Noble
They are a line of conquerors and inventors the progenitors of civilisation, with an uncanny urge to help lesser races and kill eachother to the utter demise of their own people's.
They invented iron metallurgy, domesticated wolves, and horses, are the ones to start drinking milk, first to perfect the art of horse archery.
There are still some in India of pure Aryan stock, but there is much more in Europe and America.
The state of India as a brown mulatto country is the future of Europe if current trends continue.
One things for sure, the people in the Vedas are NOT the people in India today, well in a sense they are. They are their descendents and proof of what happens from race mixing over thousands of years.
But the Aryan spirit is always to find new lands to conquer and explore.
Arya exist everywhere, but they are few and far in-between, one of the rarest phenotypes of people's to exist on the planet.
But when you see one, you know. You might not know they're Arya but you know that there is something heavenly or kingly about them.
That is the spirit of the Arya

watch out ur country will be licking dog shit when we are superpower, muttlet

>>invented the numbers you use like 0
Literally invented nothing

yes

The swastika was chosen because of the spiritual value.

>India
>not using toilets in 2018
>"superpower"

There was a wave of white nordic people that stranded in India. Because tey were outnumbered they invented the caste system the varna. Varna also means color. The light skinned arayans were the top caste.

Once the caste system got watered up, India went down to the shithole it is now.

>random slavcountry that has no significants
hahhaahhahahahah ahahahah u will see, we will destroy u with the power of indian technology and ur women will be my wifes

i am merely stating that the word itself is not what the people you call aryans called themselves. aryan was a term used by the so called aryan branch of the people you call aryan inwhich european languages are not a part of.

>perisan
>aryan
nice try mehmet

india can't be a superpower because it is not a unified state. it has dozens of ethnic groups with different languages, taxes etc like EU. maybe modi can unify india under the banner of that crazy and dangerous nationalism named hindutva

you think extremely black and white

Believes in Iranian religion mixed with Dravidian religion

i am just saying that you should not all the parent by the name of a child. also nice try but nah.

Show your real flag pajeet

They discovered that number by counting the amount of toilets in every town in India

sorry for pointing out that most people call a branch the whole tree.

you're a twig

I am Korean

i am just saying that we should call them by some other name. that's all.

Poo in Loo Pajeet

If ever God was going to reign hell fire down on a country to smite it out of existence, my money would be on India being the target. What a fucking cesspit of inhumanity.

they called themselves Arya, it's a fucking word in Sanskrit
Aryan is correct

aryan dna take a look

>SCATSAT-1 satellites
That cannot be fucking true. Please don't let me kek to death tonight bro.

it is a word in sanskrit yes but you clearly didn't read what i wrote.

do not trust this finnish poster. he a goblinic fish.
listen to his chant-like language

youtube.com/watch?v=Sj6QsI2AwdE

> dies from smoke

learn to poo in the loo first.

>One things for sure, the people in the Vedas are NOT the people in India today, well in a sense they are. They are their descendents and proof of what happens from race mixing over thousands of years
Heard of the caste system moron? The higher castes of india are still people of the Vedas. The caste-mixers are ostracised as untouchables

There is nothing wrong with being Indian

They are nonwhite aryans

What a nice looking finnish girl