Who /no strong opinion on circumcision/ here?

Who /no strong opinion on circumcision/ here?

Circumcise your kid or don't. It's not a big deal.

Other urls found in this thread:

epublications.bond.edu.au/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1036&context=hss_pubs
youtube.com/watch?v=SLhEoOQhsVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice try goldstein.

Duck the faggot in OPs picture, his tastes are very influenced by the timbre of the music, horrible taste in metal. I'm sure he knows about post rock type stuff though, but who cares. I hate that guy, Literal soy boy

Yes, tell someone to go out of their way to chop off a piece of your kid's dick and force them to live with a mutilated penis their entire life or just leave it alone, it makes no difference.

It's not a big deal. I think most women, at least in America, prefer circumcised penises, and there's no real difference in sensitivity. There are also very minor health benefits to circumcision.

>There are also very minor health benefits to circumcision.
Negative

You're slightly less likely to get an infection if you're circumcised.

Felony sexual abuse.

All you gotta do is wash your dick, no need to chop off a piece of it.

No you're not. Maybe back when people didn't shower or wash themselves.

yeah honestly I don’t give a shit

restore it. how about that. get off my board jews you infest everything. enjoy the world war and the antichrist you put in. the meek shall inherit. youre anything but meek

woman

Fuck off Jew, and sage

How much of yours did you get cut off? Did you tell the doctor how much? Or was it just some kind of i dunno lol procedure?

Yes it's a problem.
Mutilating body parts of babies belongs to African hut nigger tribes.
Please act like a western world America

>being so retarded you can't even wash your dick

i just lost my virginity today and didnt even cum. when she stroked me it was all dry and it hurt, also it was hard to put it inside because i wasnt hard enough.

fuck them for jewing me out of sexual pleasure, i just want my fucking dick hood back

If you didn't cum it doesn't count mate, consider that some encouragement to fuck again

It's just a meme. There's no real evidence that you're missing out on any sensitivity.

>mutilating infants is a-okay
No, jew, no

he wouldnt listen. i'd describe it as low and tight. but still a bit loose. those days are in my past now. best decision i made was to restore. how'd your Christmas gift go?

rust bucket POS. how does that make any sense? why do you lie so much? nobody likes you nor your customs

Is it true that some uncircumcised guys bleed during their first time having sex?

What the fuck?

like women bleed all the time? what you say is not true. but i wouldnt put anything past a woman to do that to men
>women like cut better
is that why women have more cheese themselves? uncut looks better too. the world is upside down

checked ran short of time to order it with the rest of the Christmas gifts so I'll do it some time this week. It's been a horrible past month or two.

Also I have to figure out pictures. I think I have a solution but I have to tinker with it. I said a prayer for you on Christmas Eve.

well all the best. and thanks. ive been prayin about you and thinkin of you and others on here lately too. where'd you go the last time we spoke? hope your months improve. got any other questions for me? i wont be making a thread on this on /soc/ until im done. probably a few more months. i lacked discipline for about a week there. work caught up with me

Only if they have phimosis

steroid creams fix that

I'm not sure what you believe in but say you believed that God created us, why would he make a defect that had to be cut off? Especially since the first humans didn't exactly have the tools to do a clean cut.

Alternatively if you believe that we evolved to be humans, we obviously grew a foreskin for a reason.

all circumcised are jews
all jews must die
so kys

I went into holiday madness. It's good though. It helps keep the family in good repair. Just wanted to say hi and remind myself to get started.

Don't let work get too bad. You know what I said about the benzos.

It's not a defect. It's just something you can do or don't do.

Oh yeah? What if I go half way then change my mind

Would you sue me if I used nail clippers to finish it off later like a hang-nail?

No. The fuck? Why would that happen? It slides out of the skin like nothing, there's nothing weird about it, it just works.

Jews sell foreskins to the cosmetic industry. Dont circumsize, btfo both jews and roasties at the same time.

>he wouldnt listen.
I'm having to deal with medical and legal things to do with end of life issues with elder generations. And also now with doctors myself like if I want to fucking get a shot I want so I can travel to some 3rd world shithole or get a tooth looked at.

This whole medical world is such a god damned scam. If there's one thing I would like to say to myself or anybody else in a doctor's office, it's that you're not touching any of my shit without my informed consent and without me telling you what I want you to do. How you let a madman with a knife hack your body up becuase some Jew DSM manual said it is obscene. I will yank the cord when these things come to trial. The Holohoax suvivors won't be there to testify.

If you hired an interior decorator to repaint your kitchen, you wouldn't pay him if he painted it wrong. And that's your kitchen, not your dick. Kitchens can be repainted.

>It's not a big deal.
False. There are many distinct benefits to circumcision. It should be done universally.

The Nazis were able to identify Jews to persecute via penis inspections. Millions died. In order to ensure that it never again happens, you must also be snipped so we can blend in more easily. Furthermore, the covenant of Abraham stipulates that our slaves must be circumcised in addition to our sons, so that seals your fate if you are a burger. Furthermore, the economic benefits are immense. Each operation only takes a few minutes, which allows doctors to accrue large fees, which can in turn be invested or spent in the economy. The discarded tissue can also be sold for use in medicine and cosmetics.

good post
thanks bello. you take care of yourself you hear? benzos have helped me. it might not be this way for me. i might be hard to believe. but it'll be nice to compare and help you once you start the thing i'd rather talk about :). the restoration. so nothing else on your mind about it so far eh? maybe more of a visual thing? i dont understand your fit issues you were mentioning. lemme know how it goes since you dont have one yet. you really should make one right now. it's so easy and you have everything you need in your house probably

*for most

Nah you're like benzo people I've known in the past. I'm serious. It's not good for you regardless of your work schedule. Maybe we'll trade dick picks for drug stories later.

As for me it's not that big around but I tried a film cannister and it doesn't even fit flacid. It's the mexfix tape and the method mostly.

At birth circumcision should be abolished and only allowed to be done on fully informed, consenting adults. The incredibly small demographic of individuals who medically require a partial circumcision doesn't justify this whole-sale genital mutilation of children.

>mutilate infant genitalia, no big deal!!!

Good evening rabbi.

LOL fantano is probably more jacked than you. He's great for the pure memery

I've had a number of girls tell me they like my uncircumcised penis, so if that is a concern for any of you it shouldn't be.

Have you told that to your mates?

>You're slightly less likely to get an infection if you're circumcised.
we are the only circumcised mammal and survived millions of years with foreskin.
it's a ridiculous and barbaric practice, no different than african genital mutilation, schlomo.

It is a big deal, not only are they tricking gullible parents into mutilating their newborn's genitals, but the hospitals are also then selling the foreskins for profit to companies and institutions for a wide variety of uses.

It's a multi-million dollar industry and it's sickening. If you don't have a strong opinion on it, you're obviously not very well informed on the practice.

>which can in turn be invested or spent in the community
fixed it

Uncircumsized dicks are disgusting.

Its (((not a big deal)))
yea sure.

I thought hospitals were supposed to be non-for-profit.

Where are the Berniebros on this?

ok sarah

>hospitals are also then selling the foreskins
One postnatal foreskin can be “stretched and spread out” can generate $100,000.
I paid my way through college by selling my foreskin, now I regret it.

looking forward to it. it's taking a while though lol. mine doesnt fit flaccid either. i dont know how much slack you have to work with but just press it on after you roll it over
there is nothing better in life. youre crazy. you need to understand that YOU are the cows. and we all know about the khazarian mob now. and nobody supports you

>Circumcise your kid or don't.
Sup Forums's level of reproduction makes Chink Pandas look like Australian Rabbits.

>I paid my way through college by selling my foreskin, now I regret it.

>There's no real evidence that you're missing out on any sensitivity.
being this ignorant
Circumcising men takes away 75 percent of their capacity for sexual sensation and. They are 4.5 times (450%) more likely to suffer from erectile dysfunction, according to the British Journal of Urology International.

All I'm saying is I'm doing this on expectation of seeing what your slack is like and other questions. Rolling over is some kind of fairy tale I've never known.

Keep taking progress pics. I'm from /fit/ so I know it takes a persistent effort over time to change things.

>level of reproduction

faggot

i forgot to mention im using a smaller sized pill bottle from the pharmacy. i never used a film canister. that might be too girthy. i'd love to start showing you right now. but how?

Genital mutilation, and a prime example of gross archaic tribal religious practices still present in the West.
Simple thought experiment, if you were not circumcised, would you get circumcised as an adult? You know you wouldnt because nobody wants to cut off their dick, so dont do it to an innocent baby.

why not become a woman? why do you submit to them? dont i lower the cost of vaginas? if only i were like you and rised for the morning thinking about vaginas like you think about homos. but youre defiled by bobs and vagenes anyways. stupid cunt

Can't let the muds and kikes keep getting away with this shit!
Fucking up my timeline!

It's funny how only the circumsized "men" in the thread pretend that mutilation isn't a big deal

Save it for later. I guess a throwaway email account? I've never been much for the forums. I dunno I guess I have to dig out the clippers and a measuring tape.

But I think the important part is if this works then we can help other people to make the most of what they have.

yes, it is. and the studies are abundant.

"heterosexual intercourse is less satisfying for both partners when the man is circumcised. Due to
the neurological injury caused by circumcision, and the resultant reduction of sensory feedback
(Immerman & Mackey, 1998), it is highly likely that circumcision may promote sexual dysfunction
such as premature ejaculation, and consequently, also the reduction of female sexual pleasure (cf.
Money & Davison, 1983). The possible deleterious effects on social and marital relationships (cf.
Hughes, 1990) may be considerable, especially in countries where most men have been
circumcised"
epublications.bond.edu.au/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1036&context=hss_pubs

your kids dick

>Slave-mark your boys, but don't dare mutilate your girls.

i dont recognise you usually before you recognise me. i might not be coming back as much. you should post some form of addy. life is short

10 minute mail
[email protected]

can we have not have an adult conversation about dicks mutilation without your shenanigans?

I said we'd find each other in 2018. I didn't lie.

Ride with me, brother. Life is longer than we want.

>I don't mind taking knives to my son's dick
>All burger flags

I unironically genuinely hate Americans

oh well. like a stupid fuck i went and messaged this fucker instead. got a cindy over here getting cranky
im getting tired bro. leave your skype or i think im done with this pig pen

the only guy who left an addy. it wasnt you. i cant even type right now.

Who gives a shit what a woman likes? Fuck heeb mutilation.

That's nice, we don't even think about you.

Circumcision is just straight up wrong, and the people who are for it are usually creepy as fuck about it. I don't care that you like looking at mutilated cocks, don't force that shit on infants.

youtube.com/watch?v=SLhEoOQhsVw

Skip to 2 minutes in

saying that, is thought-enough

>we don't even think

OH MY GOD YOURE SOOO RIGHT HOW DID WE EVEN SURVIVE THIS LONG WITHOUT CIRCUMCISION!?!?

>kys jew

same, i'm so glad I"m circumcised. my dick looks great. But if you don't want to cut your kids dick, i get that.

it looks boring and with scabs on it

This is hands down the most american post I've ever read

>I think
Really says all we need to know about your argument. Good day.

oh. that guy was legit. pardon my PMS. i dont like teases. and im always getting fucking teased and played with

I didn't say it's a very large difference. It isn't. If you don't want to circumcise your kid, you don't have to.

stop fucking being a talk show host. youre splitting hairs. remove your scalp. hair gets dirty
>no biggie
>it isnt

>ritual genital mutilation

>good

Notice how no uncircumcised person has ever been voluntarily circumcised. Ever. If it was the superior option, why aren't people lining up to have their dicks cut up?

Americans are disgusting creatures

Leaving the mutilation aside, as barbaric as it is, people who think it's fine to inflict such serious trauma on an infant that it causes permanent neurological damage, should have their right to be parents revoked. In any other case, it would be considered extreme physical abuse and you would have the children taken away.

fagflag dude went in for the cut. Ask him about it.

>hey my ears got dirty so I cut them off, now they're less likely to get infected

My religion is one where you cut off babies' pinky toe. The little toe on the end, they don't need it. God says cut off the 2 of baby's smallest toes. No problem.