YGOTAS

How do you feel about this

I keep forgetting it even still exists.

I completely lost interest in it after he hired someone to do Mai's voice

Yeah he didn't upload any episodes for like 6 months straight I just found out he started making episodes again, but still slowly

Yeah I didn't like when he did that either

Thats cuz he had some debilitating medical attack or something.

I would probably know that if I actually watched his non yugioh abridged videos

Everything after season 2 sucks

Still better than the show, not quite as good as the manga.

Yeah the manga was pretty lit

I used to really like it but it's kind of pathetic that the guy still does it and he's overweight and balding and his wife looks like a troll. Isn't it just sad knowing how he hasn't accomplished anything in his life? It takes away from my enjoyment. Love all the gay jokes though

He's married (I think he's been married twice actually) and internet famous. More than most of us can hope for.

but his wife is fuck ugly, probably a lesbian too. I doubt they can even have sex.

It was good until virtual world with Noah. After that, the good parts are far in between.

Is this just because he isn't a Trump voter?

Kinda like the actual anime? To be fair, the material from Doma arc and that stupid Kaiba tournament before shit gets real in the Memory world is weak as fuck, and now that the memey moment of glory that was DORO MONSTA CAARDO is over, there's not much to look forward to. Not until things get insane when referencing all the shit the abridged pharaoh supposedly did in Egypt.

Then again, I might be giving the dude too much credit.

I've met LK at a few cons before and he's a wreck, wheelchair bound and always talks like he's regretting waking up. I think that affected the series too much.

I dropped it when the series is full of memes, musicals, and he started getting other people to voice the characters.

>him and his wife are butugly therefore they haven't achieved anything in life

try again

He's not wrong

He is kind of a pussy to do anything,suffers from social anxiety and depression and doesn't do anything about it except pretending everything is ok

Remmeber HM2K or whatever his name was, who made Escaflowne, Gantz and Berserk abridged?
Too bad he has stopped making his own stuff.

The episodes were in a slump for awhile but they've been picking up quite nicely. Namely the one where Atem loses

The best part of the show was when the creator tried to kill himself

It still has it's moments, and I don't blame him for changing a few of the characters. Their jokes were getting kinda old after all.

Jokes got more hit and miss as the years went on plus the episode releases are slow. I used to chuck it on for background noise but these days I just put the actual series on.

Even the guy who makes this shit agrees.

Cool. If you're still 14 or something.

I unsubscribed when he started making those depression videos.

That's the joke, 4kids replaced Mai's original VA and replaced them with someone SIGNIFICANTLY worse. For all we know this could have been intentional on his part to get someone sounding shit

it was intentional, i dont know how people could miss that, same reason rex and weevil stopped being bevis and butthead references after joining dartz, the whole gag is making fun of how shitty their one note gag was but how he really couldnt do anything with them after the first initial jokes because of it.

This guy earns more money for making a meme video once every four months than most fulltime workers. I'd say he has it made, for as long as it lasts at least. He showed up at a lot of cons and knows the Yu-Gi-Oh voice actors quite intimately so he can probably arrange some gig once the fad peeters out.

I'd say he's not doing bad.

That's less than minimum wage for 2 people user. Considering two people work on it. And the fact that working for minimum wage isn't success. Why are you so afraid to admit they're a failure?

>That's less than minimum wage for 2 people user.
I assumed it was the wage for one person. Doesn't his wife work on the side?

If that's the only income both of them have, then that's not very impressive in isolation (but still pretty impressive for how little effort they put in, given how much time passes between episodes).

Considering they make more than one video every 4 months? They have like a video a week at least and I know his wife works on some of the videos with him. Not that I pried too deeply into his seemingly pathetic life though. But it's hardly much to go by as any healthy adult gets promoted in their life. They make enough to make videos full-time I know that much for sure.

>a man's success is measured by his income

Considering he doesn't have an attractive wife pretty much