Eureka Seven: Hi-Evolution | Trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=K58XkZPqCjo

Why is nobody talking about this? I thought Sup Forums like E7!

*liked

Fucking typo

Yeah, we just don't like shitty franchise rehashes.

They better have learned from the hot mess that was Ao.

For what purpose? Why do the feel the constant need to keep making new endings? This one will probably be some bittersweet ending too like the manga and the movie. Why can't the nips just be content with the happy ending of the original?

>I thought Sup Forums like E7!

Not since everything after the original series is literally sub-Rebuild tier

She's not my Eureka. This is nothing but approved canon fanfiction.

Is this the mechs riding surfboards in the air? Or the mechs with rollerblades? I couldn't behind either.

We talked about it. You just missed the threads.

Personally, I'm not really excited about the new ending thing, but the prequel should be all right, and at least we know the music will be good, so whatever.

I fucking hated the children in the original eureka seven series to the point that they are some of the most hated characters in all of anime for me. I don't want to watch this shit.

This series is pretty dead, no one even translated new ONA

Air surfboards.

Even people that loved E7 hated AO, so it's understandable that no one is translating that.

Didn't the trailer have way too many inconsistencies in them?

But rebuild is better than the original series.

>But rebuild is better than the original series.
lol

You're late to the party. Nothing to talk about anymore.

I think anybody who loved E7 hated AO. AO just shit on the entire message of E7 and made Renton and Eureka suffer for no good reason.

For me the original will always be the only canon. All those shitty spin offs and retellings try too hard to be melodramatic and bittersweet and undo the happy ending of E7.

The original series is a 4.
Rebuild 1 is a 4
2 is a 5
3 is a 6

>Happy ending
>Those three walking abortions are still alive

Fuck those kids

They're only annoying because they wanted the Nadia audience

I don't think anybody likes those kids. The oldest one especially since he tried to straight up murder Renton and his overall mother complex towards Eureka.

The original was sub-Rebuild tier

Because everything made after the original was straight up garbage and i don't trust BONES for this.

>AO just shit on the entire message of E7 and made Renton and Eureka suffer for no good reason.
Im still mad.

I disliked them too but thats a little too much autism.

It was disgusting I mean at least go with a different name to not shit on the original.

>AO was so bad it made the antagonist be right.

That's quite an accomplishment.

AO did something unheard to its original source, it literally killed the fanbase turning an arguable classic into dust.Most of the time when a sequel is bad people usually just over look that part and still revere the original as a classic like Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skulls or the Alien 3 and 4 movies or, for an anime comparison, GitS Arise and Haruhi Endless 8. However, AO was far worse, it created a perfect storm of a utter mess for even die hard fans to wash their hands of the series and never talk about it, myself included.

You could say E7 was able to truly capture how fucking annoying children are.

>it literally killed the fanbase turning an arguable classic into dust.
E7 was dead before AO was even conceived.

Which was the point, the children were an antagonistic character to Renton's primary goal of marrying their mom (same as overprotective dad Holland). Which is why its satisfying that he wins them all over in the end.

What happened to AO that made it bad?

Different writer.

A three part movie that just retells the animu with the original writer? At best its nothing new beside the events 10 years before, at worst the original writer can't even appreciate his own happy ending and will shit on it.

Either way I just don't think I care at this point.

Considering they said the ending will be new, my hopes for this are almost 0.

I would just hope that Sato or whatever his name is was disappointed by the way things turned out in AO, and signed on just to help salvage his creation. Maybe it will be an even happier ending?

an user can dream

I wish someone would, would like to know what's going on other than Ao coming back.

>I would just hope that Sato or whatever his name is was disappointed by the way things turned out in AO
Yeah it wasn't as well-written has his other magnum opus Ergo Proxy and Dai Shogun