Autism is as bad as being a nigger?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2018/01/01/teenager-murders-his-family-members-on-new-years-eve-officials-say.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dude on the left, john green...

woman on the far right, nanci pelosi.

Fake and gay, OP.

It's real bro
foxnews.com/us/2018/01/01/teenager-murders-his-family-members-on-new-years-eve-officials-say.html

That's two less vaginas for black boys to fucc

I'd be interested to hear what kind of drugs he was on.

Wouldn't be surprised if he was taking psychotropics.

Family friends race?

They're ticking time bombs ready to go off. This is why we need to weed out virgins like muslims with their fingers on a bomb and execute them to keep our country safe. Male virgins over the age of 21 are the most dangerous thing to our society right now.

If you've reached the age of 21 and haven't had sex yet, you either have some kind of mental or physical abnormality, or you're doing it "by choice". Many claim to be virgins by choice, but the truth is they have no say in the matter, and cling onto that lie to maintain a feeling of control.

Women are more than just sacks of meat for black people's consumption, /r9k/ edgelord with a stupid memeflag.

So you're saying everyone should be a massive slut because you feel adult virginity is dangerous? That's retarded.

this kid reminds me of that 3pac kid who fake died

It's significantly worse.

Autism is as bad as being a white cracker

>It's real bro

Nope.

I recognize most of those faces from other things.... it's a setup.

normies btfo

Autism is worse than niggers.

Autism is as bad as being a communist.

All commies are autists but not all autists are commies.

>leaving guns within reach of an autistic dummy

just burger things

why do whites have the highest rate of autism by far

Are the left trying to ban autism?

You guys DO realize, that the mainstream media is trying to make people hate us by staging these "Le 4cham autist frog pepe man shoots with deadly gun multiple people then screams DANK MEME" stories, right?

These are SJW's in the picture.

The MSM is LITERALLY staging false flags against a mongolian underwater basketweaving forum.

whites wait too long to have children and this results in children born of weak sperm in half-dried ovaries

asians do actually

>weak sperm

woman on top right looks like john turturro

>special needs v mr deeds

>The volume of a man's semen and sperm motility (the ability of sperm to move towards an egg) decrease continually between the ages of 20 and 80. The risk of miscarriage is twice as high for women whose male partner is aged over 45 than for those whose partners are under 25

yes

Damn is this the white genecide I keep hearing about?

>male partner is aged over 45

Yes, autists should be aborted or imprisoned.

>decrease continually between the ages of 20 and 80

what is your aim

>>mfw I’m an actual autismo and have to accept that i’ll always be seen as a problem for other people to avoid.

Autism is the patricians mental disability

t: autist

>what is your aim

Supreme Gentleman much respect

What the fuck is wrong with men in 2017 the whole world has gone mad, is it really just autism or is something else wrong

BAN GUNS ALREADY

>they would still be alive if they actually aborted that retarded fucker or put him down as soon as he showed signs of mental retardation but they believe that all life is precious so they rather waste time and resources in keeping him alive even though he wont contribute to anything

Such a cheap answer that avoids the need to answer to the question why so manny young men are going insane

Is this a good case for eugenics?

This would have been an extremely rare event in the 60s

Probably an SSRI or MAOI. I betcha.

He fucked his 2 month old baby sister so now he thinks he’s a chad

Also nice way to start 2018 America

Where I come from, rain is a good thing. See, rain makes corn and corn makes whiskey.

I cant even tell which one(s) have autism

Right after you ban Muslims

#NotAllTism
Bigot

This is why I am completely for aborting autismos and downies. We don't need these fucking autonomous time bombs walking around. Or at the very least if muh god people get asspained over it, pour more funding into designer babies type shit, where we can figure out if a fetus is going to grow up to be damaged, and preemptively correct it.

I actually agree.

Autism is how they redefined schizophrenia.

Uh huh. It's totally not suspicious that suddenly all these "anons" are for aborting autists. Totally not suspicious at all! Fucking kill yourself shariablue. You're so fucking retarded that I feel like I'm taking your own arms and smacking you in the face with them while saying, "stop hitting yourself haha stop hitting yourself."
Guess what you faggots? You dun goofed. Now that you have treated gender dysphoria as something other than a mental illness you set the precedent for others to be treated differently too. There's nothing you can do about it now either.
"Haha stop hitting yourself!"

I have no idea what you meant by this

Here's one for you, stud.

Sex doesn't count unless you initiated it. Performed a successful, consensual seduction.
Getting a drive-by sexing by the little miss promiscuous childhood molestation victim doesn't count.

My first few times were with what I suspect was the latter.
So I don't count them as achievements. It's like fucking a retard.
They have no real ability to consent because they have behavioral and developmental problems.

So, champ. You a virgin too? Should we round you up and put you out of your virgin misery?

Also, forcing your teen GF by wheedling and whining and getting shitty with her til she caves
is also counts as a non-cherry removing achievement. Getting her drunk doesn't count either.
Also, let's add fruit of the poison tree. Any sex you have with a girl after initially "breaking her"
using devious means also doesn't count as losing your virginity.

Virginity is a state of mind, not reflective of the act of penetration.
Your post radiates uptightness, frustration, impotence, anger and virginity of mind, user.
A non-virgin would never write what you wrote. It's so fretful and insecure and childish.
You're a child who looking to mommy to calm him and protect him from the monsters under the bed.

That or you're a hole poster.

I'm not anti-gun, but no-one should have guns within reach of Freds in the family.

>Male virgins over the age of 21 are the most dangerous thing to our society right now.
more like 16

I want to say fuck you, but I know your right. Hopefully I'll work up the courage to kill myself this year.

5/10 bait

that sounds like a very Jewish idea.