Does he have a chance? Democrats have been oddly silent about this

Does he have a chance? Democrats have been oddly silent about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

vote.org/voter-registration-rules/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it should be competitive, Satan

We need to be having more regular threads on these senate races. We could shitposting these Democrats out of office. Fuck it. I'll start hosting these threads.

Is this a BASED BLACK MAN?

Is he the nigger with a white wife? If he is then fuck him. i would vote for a democrat before him

I am confident at least 6 of those ten states kick out their den senator

>Black
>Republican
>Not from a political family
>Former soldier

Sucks to be her.

Based nigger

Based trips

We need to be memeing this guy,the poo, and Nehlen.

How do you do, fellow Kekistani?

> the state of the us
Russia is a shithole and I am depressed about it. Are you, mutts, depressed about being blacked?

How long do you have to be in a state to vote? I don't live in any of the important 2018 states and I'm thinking of renting a place in one of those states and then voting there.

But how many of Detroit's blacks will even know about him?

vote.org/voter-registration-rules/
Most states seem to put the residency requirement at 30 days prior to the election.
Also:
>To register in Iowa you must:
>not currently be judged by a court to be “incompetent to vote”
Nice.

I say go ahead but they are fucked anyways. There is going to be no blue wave in 2018. The democrats have absolutely no message besides "hate Trump"

Holy crap, this could be anuddah shoah. MSM poll garbage means nothing, GOP majority will increase. Just need them not to cuck on immigration

I sent him $25.00 satan

didn't she play the governor in blacksheep

get a load of this uncle tom

BASED black man with BASED mixed children

the future of America is BASED

Better than the Democrap witch

Is he woke on the JQ? If not, who cares? If he is just yet another typical GOP neocon cuckservative, then I wouldn't even bother to vote.

I love races like this because it's very non-intuitive.

Hypothetical questions:

>Are you racist if you vote for the white woman?

>Are you a misogynist if you vote for the black man?

>If you vote for the black man, do you support war and militarism?

I watched this last night, weird

>lets elect a democrat because of one nigger who got his act together
hello kike

I haven't seen it in years but she looks like her i i'm sure she acts like her to

Clarence Thomas is the only republican nigger worth a damn.

>conservative
>outsider

Debbie is trash
t. Michigander

Doesn't matter if he's black, all that matters is that he's conservative in this case. 2018 election is big, we need to get this going.It is conceivable that we give Trump a super majority. It is also conceivable that the Dems take the senate.

We're not Republicans, bro. This is Sup Forums. If he advocates for nationalist policies and shows himself to be /ourguy/, only then will he get support here. If not, we don't care. The GOP as a party can fuck off.

Manchin is NatSoc. Barely even a democrat

Democrat playbook goes like this: when measuring victimhood, black always takes precedence over white, regardless of other circumstances, UNLESS the black person is running as a Republican, in which case he is a self-hating Uncle Tom sell out who loves white people.Democrats compete to see who can hate white people the most in public, so that their nigger monkey voters will hoot and holler and be all like "ha ha I hate whitey too, I'm votin' fo deez Demmycrats"

Dumb. Trump = Republicans right now. Super majority means we solve illegal immigration (Pass e-verify, build the wall, and start national visa tracking) and legal immigration (end birthright citizenship, diversity lottery, and chain migration). Biggest opportunity in the last 50 years to save the future of White America and some of you retards won't vote for a guy because he's black even if he'll vote for white interests.