Wait, Palestinians look like THAT?

I thought they were brown with hooked noses.

Other urls found in this thread:

physicsforums.com/threads/palestinian-genes-show-arab-jewish-european-and-black-african-ancestry.58322/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>be me
>be light skin
>be israeli
>move to palestine
>have pale skin daughter
???

Kikes have you hypnotized. They enable mass immigration so that you hate them all and ultimately support the jew in his kikery.

She's ugly as fuck..looks like Roseannes daughter

Is that time traveler Chelsea Clinton?

wow

her mother is swede.she is ugly though

Post a pic of yourself

If Palestinians all really looked like that I'd unironically give them my full support

she's got cool hair

Why did she slap?

Well, that was a stupid comment I could have gone without reading.

She looks like one of those weird red head/beard ISIS fuckers.

Never trust a ginger

How can she slap??!!

Facial flatness is common among Baltic types, the mongoloid eyelid as well. Not a racial Nord.

>curly strawberry-blond palestinian girl looking kind of white
>black jew chick in police uniform

d...did i jump timelines again?

OK

why should I

because she is a mutt

no, there an Ethiopian jewish minority

She should have kept her filthy hands to herself.

There were literal cruzader churches, that got ransacked by the african/indian troops of the british.

Is it kosher to spit at the nigger jude in Israel?

The soldier shore her brother in the head and slapped her first.

Why is John Connor in Palestine? Is he here to prevent Judgement Day?

>Is it kosher to spit at the nigger jude in Israel?
Unironically a Jewish father would rather see his daughter marry a Jewish negro ethiopian than a pale blonde blue eyed druze, yazidi or christian.

but she is brown and look like a common arab mutt. You burger mutts are so fucking pathetic.

Of course it's a Swedish woman racemixing.

here is the family. 100% middle eastern tier

Jesus
Can’t unsee Eddie furlongs face now

Haha

because many kikes in israel and hasidic kikes over here are distorted inbred, ugly ghastly creatures.

>Wait, Palestinians look like THAT?

Nope, They don't.

You gullible shitstain.

She literally has Jesus's complexion and coloring.

High level banter

>be pajeet
>don't demand pics of bobs from woman
>get slapped by said woman
>slap back
>get accosted by huwhite knights
>tell them to fuck off
Dude is based

>black israeli
>white palestinian

WTF IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW?!

I don't care who's who, I just don't want my taxpayer money funding some sand kikes that i could care less about.

African American Israeli ? Are blacks colonizing Israel???

It's almost like the Levant was filled with white people before getting BLACKED by the Arabs

Wow are the jews going to get blacked?

This is it, this is literally it. I was a pro-zionist this whole time now Im done with them, Im switching camp.
Where can I cop myself a Free Palestine shirt ?

Imagine if that shit happened in thr West

No you retards, phenotype=\= race. She's either a mongrel or a fucking Assyrian, not white either way. You autistic fucks see blonde hair and assume whiteness, it's retarded. By that logic Sami and Mordvins are white, when in reality they're asiatic mongoloids.

Is Tamimi defendable? I don't know her situation.
The more you know.
>phenotype=\= race
So what determines race?

>I thought they were brown with hooked noses.

You're thinking of Jews.

>hides behind flag

There's a lot of variation in Sami, some look more European that the average mediterrenean/eastern european while others look half blonde half asiatic.

Mordvins look pretty asian though desu.

They weren't Northern European white, but they were lighter and fairer before the Arabs destroyed their cultures.

They weren't Northern European white, but they were resembling of Southern Europeans before the Arabic pest invasion.

jews look sickly grey though

??? wtf kind of double post is that

ahaha fuck you JEW FAG

you have niggers , palestinians are aryans you shitskins

Looks like Darlene from Roseanne

A jew calling anyone a mutt

ahahahahahahh NIGGER JEWS AND CHINK JEWS against based white palestinian kid

They are the middle easterners with the most european DNA, but they're still shitskins.

So anyone has a backstory of this white Palestinian girl?

Her mother is swedish? So, does she lives there and what was she doing in Palestine?

Alawites, Lebaneses, christians, Druze, most Shias etc in the middle east are mostly white as they didn't blanda upp with the arab invaders as much.

According to gentitc testing they're the only levantines with some Nordic DNA making them the closest relatives to the ashkenazi. They're were about 500 crusaders who stayed and converted to Islam after Jeruslam was taken.

physicsforums.com/threads/palestinian-genes-show-arab-jewish-european-and-black-african-ancestry.58322/

her mother is not SWEDISH !

kikes and sandniggers

swede and arab

the jews and his lies . if that woman is swedish i m adolf Hitler .

The boomers have been lying to you

>Her mother is swedish?
She isn't. It's just a ruse.

See

Palestinians are descended from the philistines. Greek settlers that arrived with Alexander the great's army. Since then some Palestinians have been blacked to various degrees by Arab immigrants. But true Palestinians are white

>philistines
>greek settlers

The literally existed a thousand years before Alexander

Am i the only one that thinks shes cute?

She is beautiful. Wtf you guys are gays?

wtf i love islam now!

which one are you?

yes, she's like a 3/10 and that hair is a clear indicator of African/negroid admixture.

Considering she lives in a shithole and wears no make up, yeah, she's pretty cute.

My mum, grandma and I have that hair

My mother-in-law is from Palestine. Curly, light brown hair and slightly olive skin. So was everyone else in their family, but they were originally Armenian.

Probably a jew/arab rape baby

Wait... Why is no one talking about the Israeli officer in that photo? What the fuck?

Let's save her, Sup Forums!

The woman is 43 year old. Explain the Swedish grandparent/mother and why had to migrate to West Bank.

Saving actors from erdogan.
Go fuck yourself, Linda Sarsour / MIDF / Muslim Brotherhood

btw this is a psyop to make Palestinians look white so the left stops giving a shit

Too bad, she’s a hero. Now the Jews will jail her and roast her and eat her.

It's a 56% face