California

Well it seems that California is trying to act like its own country and it wants to leave the union. I am praying to God it leaves because it's literally a burden on the country. We will save 55 electoral votes, and so that we still have 50 states, we can just make puerto rico a state finally.
Thoughts?

>one of the largest economies on earth
>a burden

no. california is rich as fuck. i'll fight to the death to keep the state a piece of our great nation.

If cali defected all of the tech companies that finance it would leap to seattle. Cali is a worthless land of beaners.
>Evac
>Gas
>Retake

But it is one of the worst poverty rates. So most of the wealth goes to the upper class not distributed

Also has 1.3 trillion dollars of our debt.

California's inhabitants should be murdered in the streets, and all assets liquidated to states that deserve it. That state is absolutely fucking -USELESS- outside of its ports.

>let them and a few other states rebel.
>declare war on them.
>initiate modern reconstruction a la the civil war
>impose 'federal' (red state) legislators and judges
>purge commies forever
>reclaim rightful soil

no statehood for PR

I hope they do just so they can get curbed-stomped and undergo forced reconstruction for the next decades.

this thread was deliberately slid

slid?

The rest of the states funnel support to CA so that it can do all that business. Don't pretend it's some kind of one-state act going on there. Without the rest of the USA, CA wouldn't be able to achieve what it has.

Right. It is likely the state (top two or three, easily) with the most income inequality.

The moment California leaves is the moment where democracy becomes an actual thing in the states again. Trump winning was a fluke, but if those 55 guaranteed demoshit votes suddenly disappear, the demoshits will actually have to be a good option instead of pandering dickwads for at least a few more presidents.

Now that pot is legal, Cali is pretty much perfect desu.

when you look at something like apple, can you say they're "doing business" in california? they're selling chinese phones to low IQs in all fifty states. where would we be without california, indeed? i suppose the boats carrying our iphones would be landing in the port of seattle instead of san francisco.

>Get stabbed by a high Mexican-Nigger hybrid

Repeat it with me Tyrone:
"This is a slide thread"
What it's a slide thread for is beyond me, all I know is that you're a retarded mongrel.

There's good land there. Why not ethnically cleanse and repopulate it with wipipo?

I'm sure everyone on /pol cares about state and federal debt, I'm sure most here understand what type of an effect CA leaving the US would have, I'll give you a hint-it wouldn't be good for the United States, not that I think it'd be a good move for California but regardless....

Let em try it.

My ultimate dream would be California leaving and 'Jefferson' pulling a West Virginia and breaking off from California and re-entering the union.

You'd trade a far-left state for a conservative state, and all the Latinos would be gone too. It's the biggest all-around win for America.

The shitty government needs to collapse under its own weight. Otherwise, they'll never learn.

>all the good land ready for border building
BY GOD LET IT BE. I'd fight for that. Then just crush the rest anyways, because fuck em.

It would be nice for CA to lose those electoral votes.

kill yourself nigger. sage

would it keep the $US?

Probably. Or they would make their own money so they can truly feel "independant". I see that as something most californians would want.

Those big bux that California pretends are supplied by communist china propped up by satanist slave labor. Let's face it, the people of california are straight up morons and let the bad guys get control of everything. The weed will only serve to keep the blinders on you dumb cucks.