Female Cop Brutally Attacked in Paris

And the attackers filmed it (vid in linked tweet).

Source (with vid): twitter.com/Breaking911/status/947973175614296065

Congrats, Europe. You have truly achieved social equality.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sj6QsI2AwdE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5226981/New-Years-assault-policewoman-filmed-attackers.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8tt9jnEDBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

part

Parcel

and

/thread

Looking good

You had one fucking job

I'll assume msm will ignore this. Is the cop alright?

Africa ?

Set

I'm sure she woke up in the hospital and was worried someone out there might see what happened and think racist thoughts

I guess this is what macron wants and the fr voters

Nobody cares. It's not the first time a european cop got attacked on the job. People will forget about it in a week, if not sooner.

We need a huge as fuck economic crisis and a breakout of civil war before the European cucks will even care about politics.

The east germans tolerated being a soviet hellhole for like forty years without rebelling or rioting. Let that sink in for a moment. They were willing to live under those conditions. Things have to get THAT bad before europeans do anything about it.

Diversity is our strength!

of course she's alright. she's been bred by brown men

>It's not the first time a european cop got attacked on the job.

So you're saying it's Part and Parcel of life as a cop in a European city?

Unsure, vid was just posted

watch the vid and tell me

without a doubt

I hear the drums echoing tonight

>40 years
Germany doesn't have that kind of time.

yeah its Africa

your wrong lars erik
this is 2018
we have taken all the shit we can take and we will take no more,
the refugees who kicked this police officer will hang from the lamp-posts of paris

There was an attempt at an East German uprising in 1953

kek

>part parcel and
ffs

But she hears only whispers of some quiet conversation

This is the story of 30 black men attacking a white woman.
In two days the perpetrators will be the victims,

No need for any other explanations...

>Congrats, Europe. You have truly achieved social equality
stfu amerimutt

100 white women are raped by niggers every day in usa

What about all the cops that weren't attacked?

Stop using cherry picked examples

Christianity + 2,000 years = suicide

The stupid french bitch deserves every kick she got, if she wants to go along with the multi-culti and be an example of how women can police just as well as the tough men of all, then let her do it and suffer and consequences.

lol damn she got rocked

bad thread wow(thermo is homo)

this is what progress looks like lads

To be fair, they didn't have the option to avoid that. Blacks have been in America for far longer than anyone alive today.

Europe on the other hand had the choice, and chose to import millions of them.

last info i heard was the officer had died
but that was about 8 hours ago
but i wouldn't be surprised she took an awful kicking

hey goyim

>DELETE

there is ur problem "FEMALE"

16th post best post

>Blame Christianity during the apex of atheism
You atheists are fucking retarded.

Sometimes I see
How the brave new world arrives
And I see how it thrives
In the ashes of our lives

Why would they do that to her?
I guess some people really just dislike the police

Only good cop is a dead cop. Shame they didn’t ask her to play Simon says before blowing her brains out.

Female cops might be alright in white areas but having them around blacks is fucking asking for them to be raped and abused. Police need to show some common sense and realize that in the new Europe things like this are not a good idea.

Pls make it happen

Fucking mutts get it wrong

Yep "thugs" sure do hate "the police" and like to attack them.

Then there needs to be a group that disrupts the travel of goods in europe causing empty store shelves

>Europe
As if "we" ever had a choice. It's always the elite who decides. And this whole shit is coming from the kikes. The wrath of god will be eternal though

sauce?

One toll paid, couple hundred thousand to go

Too bad there were no Amerigoblins there to rescue her

Which is funny because all this bullshit started when Europeans abandoned Christ's teachings.
Nearly two thousand years of strength and you want to blame Christianity for weakness that correlates exactly with the rise of atheism, religious indifference and liberalism?

The fuck is going on here?

>thugs
Ari from the Anti-Defemation-League here, you're on the list

They relaxed. Bad idea.

finnish people and their language are retarded. two peas in a pod, made for each other

youtube.com/watch?v=Sj6QsI2AwdE

Kill yourself

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5226981/New-Years-assault-policewoman-filmed-attackers.html

bumping

Macron will save us

France 2018

Whites need to become the monsters everyone makes them out to be

I'm so glad our nigger culture has seeped into young impressionable european minds. Tear out the roots! As my professor used to say lol

G-d willing all of europe will embrace the decay and ultimate destruction of society, only then we'll be enter the golden age of man.

Female police are here to stay give them all a FAMAS and let them go to town on the heathens like Joan of Arc

>women
>cops

top kek

>everybody just stands there

French people voted for this in the past, and keep voting for this. Hard to sympathesize at this point.

its called moshing, a dance popular in the "hardcore" scene/genre of music. Though you aren't intentionally supposed to hit people, it happens sure, but going up and punching three people in the face would usually be a good way to get your ass kicked, but those soyboys aren't in any position to retaliate. Heres a taste of the music

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8tt9jnEDBI

This is what Germany deserves.

>The east germans tolerated being a soviet hellhole for like forty years without rebelling or rioting.
Genocide the germanics and replace them with Anglos. It will save europa.

playing with guns looks like fun but a calm prosperous society is better

>Female
>Police officer

She deserved it

>GRRRR IMMA STRONK POLICE OFFICER GRRRRL
>wait no
>pls
>how is this happening i am stronk womyn
>feminism halp

Stupid bitch should be fired for being such a waste of taxpayer money.
I mean the niggers should be hanged a well of course, but still.

SOMEBODY KNOWS A LINK TO UK POLICEWOMAN GETTING FUCKED ?

I NEED IT TO MAKE A COMPILATION OF THAT GIF AND THIS ONE MAY REDPILL PEOPLE ON WOMEN IN POLICE + NIGGERS

they literally won't.

they won't even get caught.

even if they DID get caught, they'd serve less than 5 years each. In some states in the US, you can get 5 years for having enough weed on you. Let that sink in. Shitskins own europe, lock stock and barrel.

finnish are goblinic people

genocide the niggers NOW

She'll be much stronger now

BUT NOT THIS ONE THE ONE WHERE THE NIGGER TRAPS HER TO A FENCE

Because they are muslims being given commands by a woman... duh.

I've just noticed how a second African gentlemen drops dead even before the pilot points his MP5 in his direction

>Objective: Survive

Europe is mentally ill.

wow

say what you want about UK but its not as fucking bad as this. This chimp out is africa tier and its taking place in the city of lights, wew fucking lad

Stop bullying me mutt

i will never stop until every last finn on this board is exposed for what they really are, a goblinic people masquerading as finns. you are frauds! all of you!

You caught the AIDS down in Africaaaaaaaaaa

this
i'm getting very suspicious about whitey not reacting
what's whitey up to?

I'm just glad we're allowed to shoot niggers in the USA. And the police here won't even hesitate to shoot a nigger.

Why do we need cops again?

Worst, France

Blacks and muslims riot ever new year in Paris. Its not so much a riot as their celebration. They burn all the cars they can find. Also they were stamping on that womans head. Good chance of killing a person that way.