a.pomf.cat/kbdvls.png
a.pomf.cat/ptdquz.png
twitter.com/oekaki_obasan/status/847424816583815169
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ded show

And you didn't have to make a whole new thread just for that

that's a shame

I want to fuck the bird.

Why do you faggots keep pretending to like this shit show?
It's literally brain-dead tier anime.

it means you are not tall enough to enter japari park

No, it's the best anime ever made.

Why do you pretend that your hot opinion matters?

By whom?

Some Sup Forumsermin who apparently also shitposts in LWA thread, but mods took care of him.

Prairie dogs are polygamous.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30904116

what did he post?

Just shitposts full of buzzwords, but the mods took care of him, there was no need for another thread just because of one faggot.

How the fuck did a PBS after school cartoon manage to have the single most hype scene of the season?

I'm sure that one of janitors is actively visiting these threads because very often shitposting is deleted faster than I click report button. It's really noticeable compared to threads of other ongoing shows.

>after school

But user, it aired at 1am

There was probably a lot of reports so the Janitor decided to babysit the thread for a bit, it's sad but it happens a lot in threads where there's dedicated shitposters.

Solid story telling and build up w/ character appeal + some mystery. The plot points and world building bits are not forced into the narration, and are well thoughtout enough that they are easily related and recalled later. The show's aesthetic also allows for some unrealistic approach to problem that suprises the audience while maintaining the core logic.

Hasn't really happened to me. I'm able to report and a minute after it's gone. I think people in these threads just know the report button exists unlike most others.

japariman

japariman

youtube.com/watch?v=szLVHLWjgpw

And that's not after school?

I want to eat Japari buns.

Its spiritually a comfy after school cartoon.

I want to eat Kaban!

so do i

Serval. Do not eat her.

For special needs kids like him

It's before school.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dar9njAxZFo

>Did you like 3D artstlye in kemono ?

soundcloud.com/lent-1/full-ver-1

Did someone upload the Sup Forums sings to nico yet?

This is a very special, special cat. Say something nice about her.

Please no, we gonna get reverse nuked.

I wanna feed her chicken

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30925831

Idols aren't my thing, but at least she picked the ones with a super catchy song.

Gaaaaay

ok so i just finished Kemono Friends and im confused as fuck.

Spoilers ahead.

1. Kaban is a reincarnation of the previous Kaban?
2. Where did the first (blonde) Kaban go after the Cerulean attack? Why didn't she come back as promised?
3. Why lucky beast could talk first kaban memories?
4. Is it really a post apocalyptic world?
5. When Kaban left the island, Serval followed her in the 2nd part of the boat, but the battery ran out and found another new friend, who it was?
6. If humans had to left the island why didn't they bring Friends with them? if so everything is in the future, did it means the Cerualeans are actually unharmful?
7. VERY IMPORTANT, when Kaban was leaving the island she said she couln't bring any friend beacuse she doesnt know where she is going or if it is any island, but back in the volcano in the Japari Park map she saw and KNEW there was another island, was she being pure selfish then?

Fuck this anime, i have more questions now.

One of the comments:
国を超えて優しいfriendsが多くて泣けてきますよ

Google translate:
There are many friendly friends beyond the country and I can cry

;_;

Where does the special meme come from?

Margay pales in comparison to PPP, kinda ruined it a bit for me.

>youtube
>streaming

1. She is a Friend born from Mirai's hair.
2. Mira, park staff and all Friends from her generation evacuated the park.
3. Lucky Beasts only speak to human visitors and park staff, so he spoke to Kaban regardless of she being a Friend or not.
4. We will find out next season.
5. A dolphin Friend.
6. They did, that's why none of the current Friends know what humans look like.
7. She didn't know where she is going and what is there, so she didn't want to take any risks maybe? And she saw it from the harbor, not volcano.

Q: What goes well with curry?
A: Meat

Emperor>Rocker>Hulululululu>Princess>ALLOW ME TO INTERJECT.

They probably have farms with cattle to feed carnivore friends.

>4
Noooooooooooooooo

Director knows that if you want something done right, do it yourself. He did.

SUGOI!

I loved how the btfo all the haters who thought that we were simply bluffing. I think they deserve a very big dose of curry pronto.

Lion is too lazy!

1. She's a human type friend born from a strand of her hair.
2. No idea, she's probably still out there somewhere.
3. I believe they were recordings.
4. We've yet to see the full scale so who knows.
5. Not a clue.
6. No idea, maybe there are more ceruleans in the outside world and they left the Friends there to keep them safe or something.
7. I don't think she really knew for sure what was out there, I do think it was just a cheap way of giving us some feels about the Friends following her in the end.

Two days later and I still can't stop thinking about KF. I care more about it than anything I've seen in literally years. What am I supposed to do with my life now?

>1. Kaban is a reincarnation of the previous Kaban?
She was created from Mirai's hair strand left in the hat, but doesn't seem to be an actual reincarnation.

>2. Where did the first (blonde) Kaban go after the Cerulean attack? Why didn't she come back as promised?
She... left. We don't know where she went since there's no detail about the outside world.

A previous recording mentioned evacuating Friends from the island too, but nothing about that one way or another was mentioned in the last one.

>3. Why lucky beast could talk first kaban memories?
What? If you mean Mirai's recordings, Mirai was using it to record that. They weren't Kaban's memories.

>4. Is it really a post apocalyptic world?
We don't know.

>5. When Kaban left the island, Serval followed her in the 2nd part of the boat, but the battery ran out and found another new friend, who it was?
The off screen Friend talking with Kaban was a dolphin. She's listed in the credits.

>6. If humans had to left the island why didn't they bring Friends with them? if so everything is in the future, did it means the Cerualeans are actually unharmful?
Like I mentioned above, a previous recording from Mirai did mention evacuating the Friends too. The last one didn't say either way. She might have evacuated them, and that's why most of the remaining ones don't know abut humans (they'd be mostly Friends born from later Sandstar eruptions who were just standard animals or not even born at the time, depending on how much time has passed)

>7. VERY IMPORTANT, when Kaban was leaving the island she said she couln't bring any friend beacuse she doesnt know where she is going or if it is any island, but back in the volcano in the Japari Park map she saw and KNEW there was another island, was she being pure selfish then?

Yeah, good question there. I think it's just a minor inconsistency. I guess she might not be sure of how big what she saw was?

1. She's a Friend born from the park guide Mirai's hair
2. We just don't know
3. Mirai designed and programmed him and the other beasts. He has a built-in camera and mic, so Mirai used him to take notes.
4. We just don't know
5. A dolphin
6. They did bring Friends with them. Sandstar keeps turning wild animals into Friends
7. She didn't want to be a bother and put her friends into danger

The show's over you fucks. Stop hurting my eyes with massive walls of black, you don't need them anymore.

Kaban first and second birth are there to express the directors' view of the matter mind duality.

>7
Actually when kaban was looking for the underground stone tablets on the top of the volcano she saw a island on japari park map, she gets surprised and when Serval's ask her what's going on she saids to just forget it.

Also what did the tablet was? They mention 4 gods in like two chapters, felt like cheap filler content

Unless there's another harbor, there's a possibility that nobody made it off the island seeing as the ferry was still there. Granted, you could say more than one boat, but that's speculation as well.

>posting in a Kemono Friends thread without watching Kemono Friends
Watch out folks, we got one on the wagon here

All anime is stupid and at least KF isn't grimdark bullshit written to seem intellectual and deep to 14 year olds or pathetic moe waifu pandering.

I've said this before, but I feel like KF is a show that was created to make adults feel the way that they felt when watching kids' shows as a kid.

If you actually go back and try to watch those shows as an adult they're intolerable garbage, but KF feels the way you remember those old shows being, instead of being like they actually were.

waifu2x upscaled
a.pomf.cat/kbdvls.png
a.pomf.cat/ptdquz.png

The tablets were the four gods, they appear in the game so i don't know anything about them.

Reminder that these are the only friends allowed for lewding.
>Emperor
>Cock Hopper
>Hululu
>Otter
>Moose
>Lion
>Monkey
>Ibris
>Dozo
>Wakaran
>Silver and Gold
>Wolf
>Rhino

2D remake soon
twitter.com/oekaki_obasan/status/847424816583815169

Watch out, we got a badass over here

>Yeah, good question there. I think it's just a minor inconsistency. I guess she might not be sure of how big what she saw was?
It could mean she didn't know if the other islands could allow the friends to survive.

She is the King after all.

>Dozo
>allowed for lewding.

Since now you can buy anime on Steam, would you buy Kemono Friends on Steam if it was available to purchase?

I want to ruffle Lion's hair.

>Pre episode 12
>Don't feel like watching anything else because I'm too hyped for the finale
>Post ep 12
>Don't feel like watching anything else because it just pales in comparison
There's no life outside Japari Park.

It's heavily implied Kaban is the result of Sandstar getting on a strand of Mirai's hair in the hat she lost.
We don't know what's happened to Mirai although she might still be alive, don't ask me who said that.
Question 3 has pretty lousy grammar. If you mean the audio clips and holograms Lucky plays, they are recordings. It's explained in the Lodge episode (10).
We don't know the extent of the effects Sandstar has had beyond the park.
A dolphin. She was in the credits.
It was never clearly stated if Mirai's generation of Friends stayed or left, although at one point in one of the recordings Serval 1.0 tells Mirai the Friends will be okay but Mirai should go hide.
If anything her saying she's going alone is being unselfish. She has no idea what she is going to find.
I'm slow.

See

I can't believe a grey cerulean is eating Shoebill.

Legs don't lie.

There's also the fact that Mirai's personal Lucky was still on the island, and Serval's reaction when she saw Mirai's face for the first time implies she's the same serval cat.

Lion a best friend.

I want to be the Friends' pet.

What do you want the plot of S2 to be?

>pet.
sex slave

What does she tastes like?

Why are there no mention of cannibalization when you have all these carnivores around?

Otter is cute.

The whole point of being "friends" is that you don't eat each other, you dingbat.