MAGA

Miss me yet?

*blocks your migrant crisis*

BASED TRUMP MORE TROOPS IN AFGHANISTAN

NO BORDER WALL

WAR IN IRAN

WAR WITH NORTH KOREA

YES YES YES MAGA AMERICA FIRST

Iran sent the IRGC to Syria, where they've suffered very heavy casualties. The guys who stopped the uprising in 2009, might make the difference this time.

Constantly crying about something you cant change smacks of weakness. Garunteed the female vote is much higher next election, as cunts like to rebel.
Not to mention, only the conservative women get to have their special princess wedding day. They want whote men, and voting for trump is now the only way to get one.
There may even be a jump in interracial marriages because of the tax benefits (mostly white men with qt asians and christian negress).
>pic highly related

2018 Senate Races thread Anyone who wants to secure a Republican supermajority for 2018 meet in that thread

Are neckbeards the easiest way to notice the soy?

When will neocons inc. Trump rally for the whites in South Africa? Why do they love their arabs so much over whites?

MAGA

wad the fug.

>mfw we get to experience race-based viruses

Sometimes I wonder how different the world would be had the Nazi's still remain in power

At least he's well rested.

>Oy vey, you don't trust the news? Don't you know that we exposed a gorvernment coverup that no one has mentioned until now? Just ask Tom Hanks and Meryl Streep. The media is your friend goyim!

Can he win?

Can Trump actually win?

I don't believe it until I see a wall

AWOO~

we 14th century now

Trump hasn't even done anything militarily that we know of towards Iran or north korea.
The only noticeable military actions by trump so far is bombing an airfield in Syria and sending more troops into Afghanistan to help the government reclaim land from terrorists.
All Trump is doing is drawing lines in the sand, and everyone in the middle east seems to be falling apart from it.

#MakeIsraelGreatAgain

>not gripping her toes in between his fingers and blowing on them
Ha gaaay

> a discord server so we can
DROPPED! There is a reason the best operations work in this place user

> they're short lived
> they're fun
> they have a clear victory condition achievable in a short period of time
> they require no organisation other than what's achievable 300 posts a piece
> they require no offsite organisation, no leader and no spokesperson

The best way to achieve that 2018 goal is simple: find dirty on the incumbents. Stabenow, in Michigan, for instance: I'm 100% sure there is dirt on her, find it, spread it, make a fuzz and get the MSM to "debunk" it.

christmas is already over...

lewd awooooo

>not wanting your president to be clear headed and grounded

Soon.

>2009 had the "zeitgeist" for a color revolution (Egypt, Libya and Syria proves that) right on the heels of Occupy and Obama election. 2018 doesn't, my bet is that the "white left" would turn on them and support the regime

Difference this time is U.S. isn't just shutting up. Obama wanted the Iran deal, pretty much at any cost. Not the same dynamics in play anymore.

Look at what they are marketing to "transgender" children now!

When combined with ear gauges and problem glasses, it's like a neon sign.

This has to be the worst formulated idea ever. My prediction is the movie will flop worse that "the suburbs."

>155227925
I got more, but you shouldn't recycle material.

God what a racist article, couldn't they find a more appropriate inclusive plague name?

That shit is scary judging by the fact that some russians claimed the Air Force was getting samples of DNA from different regions in Russia.
On the article I've read some Air Force guy confirmed it.

>more nigger migrants in europe
Fuck

Does that mean I can put chemicals in the water that turn the fish gay

Not before real awoo hours!

>returned
it never left the stone age

Damn! Should've voted for Clinton! She WOULDN'T have done this!

>The plague spreads again because niggers can't handle needles

>christmas is already over...

12 Days of Christmas, lad...

Nope. I've moved on.

Only 358 more days to go.

Trump a best

>Difference this time is U.S. isn't just shutting up.
Trump talking off the cuff on Twitter is essentially the US shutting up. When Trump actually do something concrete the moment you know it is already done (see airfield bombing, Reince firing, Comey firing) and everybody find out at the same time through the regular media

> Obama wanted the Iran deal, pretty much at any cost. Not the same dynamics in play anymore.
True but there won't be any official American involvement there just like it didn't on the Venezuelan case (which had a much broader support if US decided so when that constitutional convention was called and their AG was stripped of her power)

This is more unhealthy for a child than letting them eat ice cream cake for breakfast every day.
It's getting mixed reviews so far. Here's hoping both this and Ready Player One Flop so hard it kills Spielberg's career.

Movie will flop but leftists will have their week of tweets saying how great and powerful "a free press" is

Isn't it good if the Dems shut down the government, because it will show Americans that they care about illegals more than citizens, and more will vote Republican? I hope it helps Republicans win WV and unseat useless Manchin. Ride the red wave.

Soon my awoo will be like yours she just needs to keep drinking her soy

>President of the United States called your fiancé ugly, crazy, neurotic, mentally unstable and dumb as a rock
>President of the United States called you crazy and accused you of having an affair and murdering your intern
How does Joe cope?

>in break with campaign rhetoric
there are quotes of him 2 years ago saying he couldn't pull the troops out of afghanistan, fuck off

We need to talk about where I can buy that sweater.

Oh my God a bunch of Iranian fags are throwing tantrums in the street with POTUS egging them on on social media. Every one brace for war OY VEY doon coons virtue signaling like anyone cares, if they had any balls they would be killing jews

what are you on about

Why do so many americans support Right wing Nationalism for Israel but liberal multiculturalism for America?

I don't get it.

That looks like a bullshit chart. What would constitute a 'vacation'? Going abroad for political meetings with foreign officials? You also gotta love how the background is also blue to make the republicans stand out more.

NURGLE WILL RULE ONCE MORE.
Might make London better.

He doesn't. He'll be completely bug fuck crazy by summer.

Judging by the emails on wikileaks, all the people in his administration were a bunch of ideological idealist lunatics, so nothing surprises me about that leftist cancer trying to destroy the West.

>BASED TRUMP MORE TROOPS IN AFGHANISTAN

Good, now that ISIS and Iran are BTFO it's time to deal with the Afghanistan/Pakistan mess and then get out of the whole shithole region

Good points. Thank you.

>inb4 it will never reach the mainland
It already did, in fucking october, right before "plague season."

She's out there, hiding amongst the "flu epidemic," worming her way through mogrant neighborhoods where the voodoo doctors don't wash the blood off their hands between patients. My money's on France getting hit the worst, since they were still letting madagascans in before the warning went out. They will recover quickly, but the rapefugees will come to fear Europe again, as allah has cursed it with the plague. Then, South African media will finally leak that they have been hit even harder, and kept it secret so as to maintain open ports.

He doesn't hes merely been cucked into another plane of existance

>Discord
Come the fuck on

>might make London better
I fucking hate Londoners so I agree

Why do you spread paintings of him where he looks good when we all know he's a fat old orange cracker?

He just fucks the shit out of the blonde and get done with it.

Liberals honestly believe only white countries need multiculturalism as punishment for colonialism.

the cuck dimension. fuck thats some joe level shit right there.

> paintings of him where he looks good
HAHA! YOU ADMIT HE LOOKS GOOD

kek

Why shouldn't I support Nehlen again?
Because he's too anti-Semitic to win or becasue he's controlled opposition?

He cope by playing shitty music, hoping his singing can drown out that voice of his conscience telling him to confess.

Best depiction I've read of the situation ever.

>155228873
Dont project your feelings about mom onto us, memebitch

I hope Iran drops nukes on Israel

In the meantime, what's on your resolution list?
I plan on getting /fit/, improving my social skills, and to increase my GPA by studying harder than usual.

SOOOON.
Nigger, the French already take in folks from Madagascar. Just wait till it hits en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Septicemic_plague
Diversity for thee but not for me.

>Trump talking off the cuff on Twitter is essentially the US shutting up.

Not if it gets into Iran. And it is. They don't have as tight control over the Internet and satellite TV as they did back in 2009. Technology marches on.

>True but there won't be any official American involvement there

There won't be boots on the ground, I agree. But I do think there will be shenanigans.

It's a tippy situation there. Could go either way.

The fact that the MSM seems so hell bent on defending the Mullahs is also an interesting dynamic.

Right now, I'd give it a 50/50 chance either way. I still think this one is more 1979 than 2009.

>QUADRUPLE DUBZ
CHECKED
IT'S HAPPENING

>her soy
This is normal. If awoos were male, then that would be a problem.

>Tim Kaine
>"Big step US could take to support democracy movement in Iran: Drop the Iranian travel ban."

HOW? How does that help anyone except economic opportunists? Like we don't have enough Iranians already? Amazing cuck logic

He's not controlled opposition. He's definitely redpilled, though he has zero tact.

youtube.com/watch?v=dXZgbIKMxcg
His handler makes sure to tug on his leash every now and then so he doesn't say anything stupid. Rest assured, the guy's a living wreck.

Is there a Tuccing tonight or is he off until tomorrow?

Truly their culture is compatible with ours.

Hes so irrelevant, we should ignore him and post qts instead

>Kenya
Hope Malik stays safe. Checked.
What's the best city in your country now?

Rise, Rise, Ebola-Chan

Doing something I guess. I don't usually make them.

>Ports are still open

>Shitposting IRL

We need to start doing this sooner than latter. We have the energy, the anger, the just cause, and the love of chaos to shitpost from now until 2020.

I'm in VA and although we fucked up last year and the election we have the chance again in midterms with Corey Stuart.

Travel ban about to get updated.

What is your new year's resolution to help MAGA, user?

Nothing m8?

I wanna ask more generally desu. Curious what anons wanted to do.