Kobayashi San no Maid Dragon

Is Quetzalcoatl gonna save next episode?

why is it always the same lucoa faggot creating and shilling these threads

Haha wouldn't it be funny if they had her fart on Shouta in an OVA ha I'm just saying.

>Is Quetzalcoatl gonna save next episode?
She would not. If we ever get a 2nd season, we will see that being Neutral actually requires her to make unpleasant decisions.

Hey do you mind if I

Haha that would be just as "funny" as the rest of this show I'm just saying.

If I just

Why are you making continuous threads?

The episode already ended and we already discussed everything about it. This just encourages shitposters to show up and get comfortable.

yea the Lucoa circlejerk is old, cool, she has big tits and that's it

man what a fuckin character

DUDE
TITS
LMAO

What is this?

HOLY FUCK
CUTTING EDGE OF COMEDY

I am a Lucoa fag but Jesus you guys. Enough. Seriously. Stop. We get it.

boobies lmao

YAMERO YAMERO YAMERO YAMERO

Exactly haha

this is so incredibly ironic coming from a Lucoa fag that it must be bait

Wait, people on Sup Forums dislike this show now?

Teleports in front of you

Where is this from?

He's just happy for the first time in their lives, Lucoa doesn't look like a bitch in heat.

>Where is this from?
Official website. The entire season had already finished weeks ago so they are just drip feeding what they got for the finale. The voice actors are still doing promotions but the studio itself has moved on. The only question is when would they do the bonus ep 14 that would be on the last DVD.

I'm legitimately not being ironic and not trolling.

It's like when you buy a nice shirt. You like your shirt. Then, a bunch of dumb fucking autismos buy the same shirt. They wear the shirt every day and won't shut the fuck up about how it's the best shirt. You want to wear your shirt, but you know if you do, you'll be lumped in with the rest of the Autismotrons.

You feel me?

ep13
Script: Yuka Yamada
SB: Yasuhiro Takemoto
ED: Yoshiji Kigami, Shinpei Sawa
AD: Tatsutaka Maruko, Kohei Okamura, Shouko Ikeda

Note that Tohru is wearing her Christmas gift scarf. I find that cute.

The best veteran animator and the best young animator at KyoAni will direct this episode? Hope we get some good sakuga.

keep going.

Best sakuga finale incoming.

Nothing can save this show

Save from what? It doesn't need saving.

Can't save something that doesn't need saving, my boy.

Is this show flavor of the month?

This girl was suicidal. She didn't know Tooru wasn't planning on killing her.

Nope.

Well it will be if there isn't a season 2

It's nice to see Lucoa cover up her large tits

Every character in this series is 1 note.
>Dude lesbian lmao
>Dude video games lmao
>Dude straight shota lmao
>Dude maids lmao
>Dude she is hungry all the time lmao

She explicitly stated she knew Tohru had no intention of killing her though. Don't ask me how she knew it, probably THE HEART or some other Japanese bullshit.

No. She realized that when the dragon talked back, she had no way of knowing before that.

DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE

at least they occasionally vary the jokes on the main characters and there is some degree of development, even if they still have major traits that keep getting repeated throughout the series
meanwhile lucoa, fafnir and elma are pretty much one note, which I guess is sorta fine considering they're not main characters, though it puzzles me why people like them so much considering that

>This girl was suicidal. She didn't know Tooru wasn't planning on killing her.
>She explicitly stated she knew Tohru had no intention of killing her though. Don't ask me how she knew it,
She implied that she had been threatened many times as a bandit, and she can tell when someone was serious about it from experience.

God I wish this anti lolicon shit ended already, yet it lasts the longest into the next season.

>Tohru's dad shows up to make her come back home

ive already figured it out

Yes, when Tooru talked back she knew she was all bark no bite, but considering dragons usually kill humans as if they were pests in their world, and that all her friends had been "captured"(killed), it's not so far fetched to think she probably wanted to off herself.

Fafnir went from hating humans to being a total dork with a human bro he loves but not in a gay way. How's that not development?

NO NO NO NO NO DELET TTHIS

Anything can be seen as one note if you're being this reductive.

every scene with him is still pretty much the same joke, though I guess he did get more development than the other two

>but not in a gay way
Says you.

When you get older you'll realize most jokes rely on repetition, japanese or western it doesn't matter.

It's been hinted multiple times in the show, you'd have to be dense to not figuring it out.

>Yes, when Tooru talked back she knew she was all bark no bite, but considering dragons usually kill humans as if they were pests in their world, and that all her friends had been "captured"(killed), it's not so far fetched to think she probably wanted to off herself.
The manga scanlation has Tohru claiming the bandit girl is mentally insane for deliberately approaching Tohru to begin with. I don't know if it is in the manga or a translation error.

But basically a sane person would never get close enough to Tohru to realise she wasn't going to killl her.

Fafnir had far more variety in his comedy than Elma, Lucoa, or Saikawa. I don't think he's one note in either characterization or comedy, personally.

That's hardly surprising.
KyoAni doesn't care much about girls, but they do care about guys, and it shows. It very much shows.

I know, and suicidal people can be labeled as mentally deranged.

Why is such a poor, underaged, malnourished thief so stacked?

That is dumbest fucking thing I've read all day, and if this isn't bait you're a retard.

>stacked

if you think that's stacked you've got some brain problems

wew

>stacked

>People thinking Lucoa, Fafnir, or Elma will do anything next episode.
>People thinking there will be another well animated battle next episode.

Unless kyoani makes a drastic change to the 2 chapters it will basically go like this:

Tooru runs an errand while reflecting on the time she's spent in this world. She comes to terms with the fact that it's temporary and that any number of things could happen to bring it to an end, and eventually Kobayashi will die if nothing else. Tooru's dad appears at the end as she's made peace with it.

Second part:Obviously he's here to drag her back home. Aside from the general non-interference rule, dragons and gods are supposed to be banned from this world entirely (kanna's banishment is a bit of a plot hole). Tooru is setting a bad example for dragons like fafnir and lucoa and her continuing to live with kobayashi will lead more dragons into breaking the rule. Tooru counters that there were times in the past dragons must have visited due to legends, but dad tells her those are just stories immigrants from their world passed down into this one. Kobayashi speaks up and tells the dad off. Dad threatens kobayashi, causing Tooru to finally get mad and take a stand. Dad ends up intimidated for the first time by her power and agrees to back off for now. As he leaves, he admits he's happy to see she's alive and happy. The end.

When you got nothing to lose, you do crazy stuff.

The girl was a bandit, she was poor, smelly, and any moment could be her last. Why not befriend a dragon who also has nothing to lose?

Tooru and bandit oppai Loli have a lot in common.

>not in a gay away
user, I...

Yes yes you read the manga, good for you

>still thinking that's not the case after all the original scenes and effort put into them
Okay then.

Best characters.

Is the anime a good adaptation of the manga? inb4 "KyoAni improved it"

This is what mental retardation looks like.

Fuck off fujos. That's how boys interacts normally

GodAni improved it.

Amost everything has been adapted accurately, but the pacing in the anime is slower, and the anime original stuff is done for more characterization and development. Comedy is better in the manga in my opinion. Even though it's the same, the jokes are quicker and reactions more funny

I'd say it is. It is less lewd in some ways, but the anime does make the story of what was in the manga flow slightly better, like with the school shopping segment. The anime original scenes/episodes are alright to great, but I'd prefer a straighter adaption that included Iruru before going 100% into original content. There's still a lot of Volume 5 left untouched by them that has some nice stories behind the characters that the anime could have used (like Elma and Tooru's past)

The comedy's pacing is just a product of being read vs. watching it play out, the latter is almost always slower.

What the fuck.

It's good, except if you're lolicon, since they pretty blatantly cut out the few loli lewd scenes.
But hey, you get more big tit service and shotacon antics.

I actually like Lucoa boobs joke jiggle

Its okay. They shuffled chapter order around to introduce certain characters earlier and inserted certain characters into scenes they aren't present for in the manga (like lucoa and shota at the beach).

They also added a lot of original segments. Some good and well done (Like the school shopping and fafnirs day), some not so good (like the matchgirl play). The best original parts were the ones connected with and tying into the ones from the manga while the poorer ones were the wholly original ones where they mostly just recycled character gags (These gags are greatly overused and exaggerated compared to the manga, where stuff like Tooru's tail, the loli orgasm face, etc turn up only like twice).

Overall it was a decent adaption. They got the important parts right and while the original content was a mixed bag it was nothing show breakingly bad.

Too bad about no Iruru though.

Physical comedy where there isn't much of a buildup will always be better with pacing like in Ai Mai Mii or Plastic Neechan.

Yeah, that's true as well.

Explain the male bird symbolism then.

The manga isn't even that lewd to begin with. It does bring up stuff like dicks and sex occasionally and there is the rare casual nude scene, but there are only actually like 2-3 actual lewd chapters.

In terms of ecchi series maid dragon is tame as fuck, especially compared to COOL's other series.

>The match girl play was all filler

That's a bit odd, I assumed it was just an issue that had come out around Christmas time. Wonder why they were seemingly so determined to make a Christmas episode.

Was the Kanna-Santa stuff original as well?

>dude, shitposting lmao

Don't forget DUDE HWOWEEEEE LMAO

The weirdest part of it? That party back at the beginning where Licoa and Fafnir were introduced was actually a Christmas party and chapter in the manga. For some reason they removed all the references to christmas from the party and made christmas an anime original episode.

>angry kobaysashi protecting her woman

Jesus christ, the heartboner just won`t stop.

>That's a bit odd, I assumed it was just an issue that had come out around Christmas time. Wonder why they were seemingly so determined to make a Christmas episode.
>The weirdest part of it? That party back at the beginning where Licoa and Fafnir were introduced was actually a Christmas party and chapter in the manga. For some reason they removed all the references to christmas from the party and made christmas an anime original episode.
I mentioned it before, KyoAni made changes specifically to stay consistent with the seasons. The manga didn't care about the calendar, so the anime had to move events around.

the kanna's waiting for santa part was one of the best anime original

Is it a good adaptation? No.
Is it a good show? I guess so.
The last three episodes (besides the newest one) have been completely anime original and were by far the worst of the entire show.

I can kinda get that.

If they'd turned the introduction into a Christmas party episode, it'd cause them to have to rush into the New Years episode and stuff by around #4, which would be stupidly rushed pacing and feel kind of empty, especially since characters like Shouta, Saikawa and Elma hadn't been introduced

Bait harder.

Oh sorry, should I preface everything with "THIS IS JUST MY OPINION" as to not trigger sensitive snowflakes like you who call anything you don't agree with 'bait'?

I wonder why some people think this. The sports festival and christmas play were both really entertaining and completely inline with the rest of the material. If you haven't read the manga you probably couldn't even tell it was anime original.

Stop projecting.

Maybe relax a little

The Sports festival was original as well? That's pretty cool, since the Kanna/Kobayashi stuff in the first half was really great character development for the latter, since it showed her having really taken to the parental role.

Maybe we have different senses of humor, because repeating the same jokes as nauseum isn't funny to me

The first half was almost all adaptation.

What symbolism?

Oh. What was the original reason for the bonding then? Just because?