Mexico did this again

Mexico did this again.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gCkzN
youtube.com/watch?v=Sj6QsI2AwdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Would you say Mexico is being...torn apart by the Cartels?

bless you based aztecs
you provided us with another sunrise

#JuanButNotForgotten

I'd rather this happen to someone who crossed a drug Lord every few months than have some faggot cops shot me for no reason in a no knock raid at the wrong house and suffer no consequences.

So in other words, a typical Monday in Mexico.

They have broken all his fingers before with a hammer.

It's mostly gang on gang war tho, with a religious twist. And they like Canadians more then Americans, hombre

Time to make the New Year's pozole.

Bringing that culture straight to a neighborhood near you.

Pull yourself together Juan!

Based aztecs

what a beautiful, vibrant country, can't believe Drumpf would want to build a wall stopping this.

Do these Mexican butchers sleep well at night? I can only imagine that they are haunted by the nightmares of their action

I previously thought that Latinos were racially superior to Blacks: I was wrong

They have aztec genes. Violence doesn't faze them.

What does the poster say Sup Forums?

Mexicans don't do anything about this shit and then they wonder why we don't like the idea of them being here. They may as well be sacrificing the bodies to their sky serpent deity for fucks sake. Stay in your shithole country and fix your shit hole country dammit!

Well, coloreds are low IQ lizard brained sociopaths, so no, they feel no remorse.

stuff like this can still happen just for other reasons.

stuff like that is normal outside of the west it is just a drama for 3 days when it happens here

mexicans have created the #1 most disgusting torture videos/pictures I've ever seen on the internet. shitskins in the desert for their beheadings #2. white people slicing dicks apart to create neo vaginas #3

Their victims are often rivals, they might consider it justice for past crimes. There is no death penalty in Mexico and a corrupt judiciary

>nigger massacres an entire family with a shotgun because muh dick
>oh you little rascal!
>some random criminal chops up another criminal in some shit beaner state
>FUCKING MEXICANS ARE ALL AZTEC SAVAGES

Chicago has something like 17 on 100k though blacks comprise one-quarter of the population.

Chicago is the third largest city in the US and it hints on how black behave in large quantities. Some cities have far, far higher murder rate, up to 60 on 100k - Baltimore, St. Louis, (?) New Orleans.

>white man found in mexico
La luz extinguido!!

CARLOS

What's with the green thing?

Except they did. They armed themselves and started kicking out cartles out of many big towns. Than the government came in with the army Andy took their guns. Guess who regained control over all those liberated towns

>They tore my legs off, and they threw them over there! Then they took my chest out, and they threw it over there!

badum-tish.
Meanwhile they are genetically the same people that were eating the hearts of virgins on a pyramid not all that long ago.

Nah that’s just a nigger being a nigger, theyre criminals stupid. You Azteca mofos get off on this. Accept that this is your culture and you must stay in your sand box or face the whitelash

A sign, with a message to rivals or the corrupt government

Niggers are savages too, Jose. Ty for saving my OC though.

Who the fuck is Andy

it's a message to their rivals/traitors

Fucking spics

Daily reminder that even if cartels go full throttle they won't match Aztecs, who did around 20,000 human sacrifices around Cortez' arrival

Mexico is one of the most dangerous countries in the world. Mexicans are violent retards that have been flooded into the US under Sanctuary City policies so the CIA can keep that sweet trafficking money flowing.

archive.is/gCkzN
Even the fake news says Mexico is second only to Syria for violence. That wall should have been built years ago.

Now I know Aztecs still worship their sick reptilian gods.

T..t..tio?

over 150,000 people have been killed since mexico kicked off its war on drugs in 2006

theres an estimated 30,000 people missing in mexico as well,

Why are you hating the people that fight for your country burger

>implying the world having less mexicans is a bad thing
Also, come back when the numbers are over a million. 150,000 isn't even a tiny dent in the problem

Andy sounds fucking based

>muh racism

HE WILL NOT DIVID..........oh.....nevermind.

They have to be high to do that.

kek

these are goblins attempting to post as humans. do not trust them. listen to their rambling language.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sj6QsI2AwdE

trust them now? i think not

boring and old

I think Brazilian inmates torturing each other to death deserves at least an honorable mention.

Proof that Aztecs were even more brutal than muslims

kek

The Sun God is evil, FUCK PAGANS

Correction: they're fighting for Israel.

We should nuke these bastards

the narcomesanje under his identification ?

Beaner chopped into pieces by other beaner(s). In other news, the grass is green, and the sky is blue.
Sports at 11.

Mexico is a lawless corrupt place. If they were serious about crime, they would have a death penalty for every violent crime and a right to bear arms

Actual mexicans don't have aztec blood/heritage.

I bet if you boiled that in water with salt, it would taste amazing!

I'm pretty sure the mexican government can't fight these cartels without breaking human rights violations.

What? The autism in this post is reaching unparalleled levels.

He looks pretty comfy desu

Judging from the looks of him I'd say he's missing his marbles.

>Mexicans fight for the US Marines to get citizenship
>Marines fight for ZOG
>Israeli special forces trainers create cartel soldiers in Mexico

full fuckin circle

Then why do they sue everytime a police officer gives them a boo-boo? Just shut the fuck you giant faggot.

The corrupt government enables the cartels by disarming the militias and the people in general. Anyway, easier to nuke Mexico and start over from scratch

Eat at Joe's

And if you nuked Mexico right now, it would warm up the U.S real nice

Just sayin'

>The US has a higher homicide rate than third world hellholes like Morocco and Romania
We really have to purge the Spic menace.

Poor bastard. The nicest thing we could do to these guys is decriminalize drugs in america. Lowering the stakes leads to less murders, less ppl getting killed for knowing too much etc...
I really like mexicans and i obviously feel sympathy for cartel soldiers like in ops picture. They are pretty damn brave desu.

Are you sure that gypsies are so homicidial? To me they are only the most ball breaker race, not genociders

Also Latinas really lust for serial killers. We should not let mix with good races

He might have been a kidnapper, a rapist, or stole from the cartel, it's a targeted killing, they placed his ID front and center. Or a cartel rival or corrupt police officer, pretty ineffient

Deus Vult

Cut it out

Aktually it would seem you have ignored Chile, on part with US or parts of eastern Europe, and most of the southern half of South America is above Russia.

To be honest a new law to enable more power to the army was approved not too long ago but every fucking SJW has been complaining ever since, even that faggot of Diego Luna.