CIA is better than a duly elected president

The CIA has access to vast amounts of information. They know who you are, they know your preferences through your browsing and purchases history. Google is CIA's baby. Amazon is CIA's bitch.

Face it Sup Forums. If there was ever a time when the world could be brought to order, it is now, and it will be under the CIA.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Foundation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Die cianigger.

CIA accepts your surrender.

The CIA will realize the dream of the free market. All the data on your preferences will be sold at the appropriate price to companies that compete in a beautifully set up economy.

You will have products shoved down your throats even before you want it.

The CIA will usher a new golden age for mankind.

Prove me wrong faggots.

What's your point Joaquin? The CIA is an army that deals in information warfare. Though I hate to say this, there will be casualties.

You can't prove that CIA is better than a duly elected president. Go home.

>uses government power to get info
>free market

I wanna say I'm used to it, but at least with shootings they die. The truck of peace can paralyze you for life, put you in a coma, or cause brain damage.

We’re cleaning the company as we type...

CIA was created by Vatican Knights who are one with Jesuits / ZOG.

How does the CIA plan on reversing the fact that public is becoming aware of all of the child ritual sex / murder that your entire empire is built on?

Isnt the CIA largely incompetent and unable to achieve their goals in a timely manner? I was under the impression they were 20% blunder, 80% damage control, but that could be because boomers had been in charge and they're not very bright.

The tree of liberty must be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots AND tyrants.

Are you saying the CIA easily fills both of these descriptions? Great! When do you guys an hero?

>Face it Sup Forums. If there was ever a time when the world could be brought to order, it is now, and it will be under the CIA.
The attempt has been made, and is falling apart spectacularly as we speak. Praise be.

>uses government power to get info
>free market
Nice try moron. I said the CIA would realize the existence of a free market. Besides, a government exists to facilitate the smooth operations of a free market. Check and mate boy.
>The truck of peace can paralyze you for life, put you in a coma, or cause brain damage.
That is why you should bow down to the CIA.
>We’re cleaning the company as we type...
Only a CIA operative can be naive enough to believe the CIA will never rise again. The CIA has proven conclusively the true value of information, and it will rise again in another form if taken down.
>CIA was created by Vatican Knights who are one with Jesuits / ZOG.
Go home. CIA was a successor of the OSS. Unless you can prove conclusively that the OSS was created by the Vatican Knights, stop speaking shit.
>How does the CIA plan on reversing the fact that public is becoming aware of all of the child ritual sex / murder that your entire empire is built on?
Simple. Don't give it any airtime, or minimize the airtime for those topics. The public likes to be take care of and the CIA is their mamma.

Face it, all you fuckers on Sup Forums are alone.

>How does the CIA plan on reversing the fact that public is becoming aware of all of the child ritual sex / murder that your entire empire is built on?

Aspen institute is going to have corporations run for public office, each member of that district owns a share of that corporation, all votes will be crowd sourced and manipulated through advertising, so the lazy people will only be able to blame themselves and the expensive management system in place now will go away

>OSS was created by the Vatican Knights
just cross their staff by Georgetown university, there were a few but not that many

I couldn't agree more. White men love to drone on about their art and buildings, but the truth is European history is a giant shit show. It is 2000 years of violence, starvation, war, and poverty by their own hands. Every white empire ended in catastrophic collapse.

The Jews and the Jewish-lead CIA have done an excellent job of reigning in the white man. The world has never known more peace, less violence, and more comfort than the current year.

I hope the Jews make a long lasting peace with the East Asians and rule the remnants of the failed white empires with an iron fist, so they never rise up again. I would say it's probably safer just to euthanize white men altogether and auction off the white women to serve out their best years in brothels until they can be replaced by sexbots. Then hang the white biocunts because you know they've been up to no good and they deserve it.

>I was under the impression they were 20% blunder, 80% damage control, but that could be because boomers had been in charge and they're not very bright.
Or it could be because telling you that they're succeeding will only cause you to take them down.

CIA operates like the Second Foundation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Foundation
They only pretend to fail when they're succeeding so that they get you off their trail.
>The tree of liberty must be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots AND tyrants.
user quotes Jefferson.
>Are you saying the CIA easily fills both of these descriptions? Great! When do you guys an hero?
user asks if CIA fills these roles. Nice starwman argument idiot.

Face it. You have nothing concrete against the CIA. You love your morning coffee brought to you by the CIA.

>The attempt has been made, and is falling apart spectacularly as we speak. Praise be.
So far none of you fuckers have been able to prove me wrong. Stop deluding yourself by thinking that the CIA is losing and that's why I'm posting on Sup Forums
The CIA always wins. They've set up measures and counter-measures for every scenario. Even now, they're working on projects to minimize the damage caused by Trump and ensure the public believes the CIA lost.

Face it fucker. You've been on Sup Forums too long and have bought the kool-aid. The CIA can't lose.

CIA is getting shut down soon. Enjoy unemployment traitor.

We don't need to subsidize the careers of people stupid enough to believe in surveillance.

whatever happened to that guy?

>CIA is getting shut down soon.
And? The U.S will suddenly have no need for an intelligence agency that keeps tabs on foreign powers?

Face it you fucker. As long as there exists a hegemon in the world, there will always be a need for an intelligence agency that operates on the scale of the CIA. The CIA/or CIA type entities/ will always rule the world.

Duly elected leaders are like royalty. Raise them up when things are good, and lynch them when things are bad. They exist to provide a buffer for the CIA, which is the true rule of this world.
>Enjoy unemployment traitor.
Enjoy your coffee sheep.

>We don't need to subsidize the careers of people stupid enough to believe in surveillance.
I know right? When America's enemies nuke us, your skeleton can frame this post.

Admit it fucker. You enjoy the security and standard of living the CIA provides you.

You sound like someone who is days away from indictment. I hope you get hanged.

>You sound like someone who is days away from indictment.
Nope. Not getting indicted since I wasn't on any shit-tier projects. But been around long enough to understand the system for what it is. America needs the CIA. The CIA can exist without the U.S. It's operatives and intelligence will just be relocated to another country with the potential to be a hegemon.
Very few, if any, are going to be hanged. Those who are really responsible for shit, will be pardoned for info. Only their subordinates will face long term jail-terms.
>I hope you get hanged.
Hahahaha. I can smell the fear from here. Bow down to your true master you cuck.

This unironically...once ai is fully auto they won't trust internationally incompetent cianiggers with shit.

No. All of that info is valueless, because the ability to snoop at that level also gives the ability to plant evidence at will, without leaving a trace.
Literally useless. That's why the FBI is using that Parallel Construction(?) facial-composite method with the Podestas in the McCann case. They know, through some devious means that the Podestas are guilty, but can't reveal how they know without blowing the case, so they need to attract an eye witness, or a whistle-blower from within the Podesta network or inspire some non-affiliated investigator to make a breakthrough discovery.

The CIA is that, times a million. Nobody can trust anything they produce.
They're a literally pointless, parasitical organization. They exist only to exist.

>Face it, all you fuckers on Sup Forums are alone.
Doesn't even see the irony in trying to convince a plurality of people that they're all alone

>once ai is fully auto they won't trust internationally incompetent cianiggers with shit.
CIA's AI does not make decisions for the CIA. It does the donkey work, for which, yes, the CIA has to recruit low level idiots who may have access to too much information.

Once the AI is in place, the CIA will be further reduced and the ratio between the key decision-makers and the non-decision makers in the CIA will edge towards 1:1.

Face it you fucker, you have no argument against the CIA ruling the world. You enjoy being taken care of. You want to be taken care of.

Disney is dog shit fuck the pedophile CIA

Why'd they rename it to CIA from OSS?

>They exist only to exist
//////// thread
The CIA is the most disgusting and embarrassing institution ever established and that's comparing it to both the church and the USSR

>All of that info is valueless
Ok.
>because the ability to snoop at that level also gives the ability to plant evidence at will, without leaving a trace.
Yes. Coupled with a compromised judicial system, the CIA is in power.
>That's why the FBI is using that Parallel Construction(?) facial-composite method with the Podestas in the McCann case.
They're doing this because the FBI doesn't have the same leverage over judges as the CIA does. Also, the Podestas are CIA assets. There's a reason why they've gotten away with so much shit for so long. They're not going to go down without a stink. The CIA does not want them to go down. Good people will get indicted too.

Face it. You'll never see the day where the Podestas get the noose. At best, they'll be in a max security prison with 5-star food delivered to them every day.

>The CIA is that, times a million. Nobody can trust anything they produce.
The CIA never indicts anyone directly. It's done through indirect means.
>They're a literally pointless, parasitical organization. They exist only to exist.
Parasitical? No. We do feed off our host's economic power, but we provide it security and information in return. It is a symbiotic relationship and it will always exist between a hegemon and it's intelligence agency.
>They exist only to exist.
We will always be formed with some method whenever a country wishes to be a hegemon.

>Doesn't even see the irony in trying to convince a plurality of people that they're all alone
user shitposts on Sup Forums, thinks he's the plurality.

You don't understand the basics of information warfare. Majority of the population is a moderate, always is. Though some of you fuckers are ok, there are too many Nazi Larpers on this board. All the CIA has to do is to tie them to you, and your reputation is tainted along with theirs.
Do you know why? Because the public likes to be told what to think. It is much easier to LARP as Mr. and Mrs. Smith than to stomach the truth.

wtf i love the cia now

>Disney is dog shit fuck the pedophile CIA
Disney was compromised long ago. CIA just took advantage of it. The CIA did not orchestrate Disney's collapse. Hollywood has always attracted those who were ostracized from the public (gays, commies, etc.) The CIA predicted long ago that Hollywood would be ripe to cultivate assets with which to control the population's opinions.

It is no coincidence that Hollywood, and Disney, to this day hires mainly those idiots who are mentally compromised. There is a reason: they are easier to control with drugs.

>Why'd they rename it to CIA from OSS?
They didn't. It was a long process where the OSS was broken down into different agencies and the CIA arose from one of those. Similar to how Standard Oil, the monolith was broken down into multiple companies due to anti-trust litigation, but Exxon-Mobil are both descended from Standard Oil.

>//////// thread
You are truly sheep if you cannot differentiate between a slide thread and a real thread.
>The CIA is the most disgusting and embarrassing institution ever established and that's comparing it to both the church and the USSR
Are you sure you're sinless enough to throw stones at us? The CIA has info on almost everyone in the continental U.S. Sure, your browser history may not be of national interest, but it is sufficient to cause enough problems in your relationships with others.

Do you know why the CIA exists? Because people know that deep down they're not saints.

I wonder what the purpose of this particular psy-op is. Obviously, the guy's trying his hardest to make the CIA look bad, and elicit angry responses. What's the goal? Getting some schizophrenic to shoot up a field office?

>defending the CIA

The CIA are feds.
All feds are faggots.
This is objective fact.

>prove me wrong
I stopped buying years ago
not even I know my preferences any longer

>1776

>I wonder what the purpose of this particular psy-op is.
This is not a psy-op. I've been lurking here a long time and I've realized that this is not a bastion of free thought.

Most of you idiots are sheep who can't think for themselves. You all follow popular trends.

Sup Forums is extremely easy to compromise.

None of you fuckers have any concrete arguments against the CIA. You're all normies LARPing as the counter-culture.

Oh I love each one of you fuckers. Idiots like you make me happy that I made the right career choice.

This is Qlarp for 2018

>This is not a psy-op.
That's just what a psy-op would say.

Everything is a psyop
Gibs more larp

Even on British MSM now they openly say the hole in kennedys skill is 6mm and lee Harvey Oswaldo ammunition was 6.5 mm so he couldn't possibly have been the only person to shoot the president in the head.
They wait long enough that nobody cares and then release details fro their files but all those years of lies makes me sick. Don't believe a word man says, it's all only made to control you.

>Most of you idiots are sheep who can't think for themselves

Confidence is silent, insecurities are loud.

Side note, is that you in pic related? I can only assume that's the actual organization that you belong to.

>man says
*MSM says

Doesnt the NSA have more info than thr CIA?

>You want to be taken care of
Assuming this is true, you're not. If the CIA has this much power, why is everything so shit? It certainly seemed like things were better 20 years ago. Why fuck everything up so badly since then?

Everyone "in the know" knows that the only way into the CIA outside of blood is to find and kill one and replace them.

>So far none of you fuckers have been able to prove me wrong. Stop deluding yourself by thinking that the CIA is losing and that's why I'm posting on Sup Forums
The CIA always wins. They've set up measures and counter-measures for every scenario. Even now, they're working on projects to minimize the damage caused by Trump and ensure the public believes the CIA lost.
>Face it fucker. You've been on Sup Forums too long and have bought the kool-aid. The CIA can't lose.
>prove me wrong
You're blathering like an absurd faggot about the CIA and demanding proofs of something. Shut the fuck you imbecile.

The CIA has been in power for half a century. Times up. That's how things tend to go, and now the signs of collapse are everywhere.
>PROOF ME WRONG CIA CLOWN MAN.

If the CIA was so impressive, they would've been able to prevent the alleged hacking of the 2016 US presidential election by foreign actor Russia.

>Doesnt the NSA have more info than thr CIA?
NSA serves the CIA.
>If the CIA has this much power, why is everything so shit?
All part of the process to consolidate power and smoothen the system.

Cya later.

You're not CIA, you're too immature to work for any intelligence agency.

The CIA is terrible at information warfare, they might get information but they use it in a way that always looks like they are the bad guys.

What does the YMCA think about Hitler?

IC insiders know them when they seem them
Pro tier CI

unfortunately the (((media))) has misused the term "hacking", implying in the minds of normies a group of computer ninjas remotely changing votes state by state, literally all they mean by hacking is people getting on social media and shitposting. the fact that so many americans were presumably swayed by it, is nothing but a result of the education system the liberal elite have gutted in an effort to make sambo do maths better and in turn hamstringing the exceptional into never moving past the lowest common denominator.

>The CIA has been in power for half a century. Times up. That's how things tend to go, and now the signs of collapse are everywhere.
>>PROOF ME WRONG CIA CLOWN MAN.
There are no signs of collapse. The CIA exists and will continue to exist. Those in power have already made the necessary adjustments and sacrificed the pawns. MI thinks they've got CIA by the balls, this couldn't be farther from the truth. The CIA feeds the M.I.. Hillary sucked and that is why she lost. The CIA has made worse bets in the past and survived, and we will survive DJT.

>If the CIA was so impressive, they would've been able to prevent the alleged hacking of the 2016 US presidential election by foreign actor Russia.
Russia never hacked the election on the level people think it did. The votes were set up for Hillary and M.I. got the wind of it. At the end of the day, DJT won fair and square. That's about it. The Russia Collusion narrative is Hillary's way out. The CIA has already decided to sacrifice her if she fails at it.

same, i have no social media, no bank account, and i pay rent in cash to a slumlord in a shitty neighborhood, im as off grid as one can be without going full blown innawoods

for the consumption propaganda to work you have to consume, stop going to movies, stop buying a phone every year, and for gods sake put down the video games and develop yourself in a meaningful way

>There are no signs of collapse.
sure thing kid, nothing lasts forever

Will it survive this?

>The CIA is terrible at information warfare, they might get information but they use it in a way that always looks like they are the bad guys.
Yeah. Some of those in power are shit. Some are good.

>MI thinks they've got CIA by the balls, this couldn't be farther from the truth.

So it IS true that the military-industrial complex is going up against the deep state?

>The CIA exists and will continue to exist

Any establishment exists only so long as it has the confidence of the ones it serves. Whether you're CIA, Mossad, or a pimply teenager staying up past their bedtime, we both know this. You I assume also know that you've lost a lot of that confidence.

Please, if you have the power, take everything from us. It's a shame, because you won't, but you've come close. To quote Tyler Durden, after we lose everything, we're free to do anything. That's why you won't. Self preservation.

Truly, you won't survive through 45's tenure.

SEVENTEEN!
SEVENTY!
SIX!

Good. Dear CIA, I hate niggers.

>Are you sure you're sinless enough to throw stones at us?
Did you post with an Australian IP in another thread?

>Will it survive this?
Yes.
>So it IS true that the military-industrial complex is going up against the deep state?
They're the same thing moron. Get your facts right. The deep state is funded by the military industrial complex. M.I. refers to military intelligence.

Fuck. How dumb are you fucks?

MI loves money too much and will only serve their own interests. potus good for economy. Bad for the royalties, fraud waste and abuse gains they used to make. reference the whole JSF F35 program and similar projects.

>15 posts

Nice larp faggot

How many of these work for you?

Dear CIA, I have no morals, am willing to do anything, and am negotiable on price. Please email me (you know who I am anyway) to start my contract.

No user. They are different.

The military gets its money from the taxpayer and requires a nation-state to function. The CIA is a globalist organization that can utilize private funding and is independent from any one nation, as you admitted yourself. One needs the nation-state of America to survive, the other is attempting to build an international order independent of any nations.

The contradiction between these two features is going to create a major fracture in the 21st century.

Exactly. That's where the schism is about to emerge.

DELET THIS

>I want to betray my race and nation the post

kys

>You I assume also know that you've lost a lot of that confidence.
You're under the assumption that I think CIA will be called the CIA for the rest of eternity. No, it will be broken down into multiple agencies. However, the key info that the CIA uses to today will be handed over, in almost its entirety to a single agency. The future CIA, or whatever it will be called, will arise from this single agency with all the key information.
>Please, if you have the power, take everything from us.
Does the farmer slaughter all this sheep? Idiot.
>It's a shame, because you won't, but you've come close. To quote Tyler Durden, after we lose everything, we're free to do anything.
You got that wrong. You have to believe you've lost everything. Information warfare is what the CIA is good at. You will never reach that stage.
>Truly, you won't survive through 45's tenure.
The CIA will survive DJT's tenure. I know most of you piss your pants thinking about it, but DJT cannot, and will not, wipe out the CIA. At the end of the day, he needs the CIA to protect the U.S. from real threats. Not all threats in the world were created by the CIA.

We will protector ourselves from threats, both foreign and domestic.

gimme this guy's address cia friends and i'll blow his fucking brains out tomorrow

>How many of these work for you?
None on this thread. I don't have anyone who works for me. I work for others who monitor Sup Forums. Sup Forums (rather proto - Sup Forums type boards) used to be important after 9-11. They've lost their relevance since.

Now, it's mainly used for containment. There are multiple organizations on Sup Forums. They set up bait threads and you fuckers fall for it. It's fun.

Yeah, really fun.

Fbi owns the cia

no you wont lol

Are you seriously implying that Google, Amazon, Facebook, etc. Were not ALL in bed with Clinton aka Deep State ghouls???
Fool of a shill!

You underestimated us at your own peril.

I’m afraid the motions are already in place.

The CIA exists because not enough people give a shit. Your psyops and propaganda are extremely effective. You think you are someone special posting/larping on this shithole board? You think you are accomplishing something? Literally nobody gives a shit about you other than to do some shitpost larp sparring with your dumbass. You are a faggot and your game is weak.

The CIA would be a little bit better if people didn't have egos.

>No user. They are different.
DJT only has the resources/loyalty of the Military Intelligence on his side. Almost all other intelligence agencies are part of what you idiots call the Deep State. There are many good actors within the Deep State who understand that elected representatives can never ensure the continued prosperity and longevity of the U.S. You need career agents to do that.

Similarly, there are many bad actors who run proxy-skirmishes/assassinations/trafficking for personal gain.

It's part of the business. DJT has no power over the Deep State, and at best, he's helping the good actors take control of the Deep State. He's a good guy, got involved for the wrong reasons, but he's a good guy at the end of the day.

>The CIA is a globalist organization that can utilize private funding and is independent from any one nation, as you admitted yourself.
The CIA was not the first to seek private sources of funding. That was the fault of the idealistic idiots in Congress. They thought the CIA was the mafia and hit the CIA's pockets. They pushed CIA to the corner, and in order to survive, the CIA got involved in illegal activities.

At the end of the day, you can blame you idiot representatives for all the adverse effects of CIA's actions in the world.

>the other is attempting to build an international order independent of any nations.
The CIA became almost independent of government funding about 3-4 decades ago.

>Exactly. That's where the schism is about to emerge.
One can always hope.

>Google is CIA's baby
no

Imagine a world without subhuman animals.

>Fbi owns the cia
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. If both the FBI and the CIA were earthquakes, then the FBI wouldn't even register on the Richter scale and the CIA would be about 10 in magnitude.
There's a reason why we control the information around the world you idiot.

>Are you seriously implying that Google, Amazon, Facebook, etc. Were not ALL in bed with Clinton aka Deep State ghouls???
>Fool of a shill!
Learn to read idiot. I did say that Google and Amazon are CIA's bitches. Facebook is not a CIA creation, but it is certainly influenced to some degree by the CIA. The CIA hasn't completely gained control of Facebook yet, but it will in the near future.
Hillary is CIA's puppet and so was Obama.

Fuck, how dumb are you guys?

One day you will face the creator.

>Exactly. That's where the schism is about to emerge.
>One can always hope.

user...if what you say is legit, then a clusterfuck of inconceivable proportions is about to happen.

CIA has a slight prob

We have infiltrated them.
They can't deny this.
Give us what we want.. We are going to take it in 20 years anyway.
Give us what we want now and the US will look like it did in the 1950's
It will be clean and nice.

Don't give us what we want.
The USA will belong to someone else entirely

>You are a faggot and your game is weak.
Ok. The CIA accepts your surrender.

>The CIA would be a little bit better if people didn't have egos.
How about your workplace? Can you ever create an organization where no one has an ego?

It's part of what makes us humans. You give any human unbridled power and his brain will confuse authority with personal ability. It's inevitable and we've seen it at the CIA so many times that now there are checks and balances within the organization.

And you will be judged by the creator.

>>Google is CIA's baby
>no
Hahahahahaha. Fucking sheep. Amazing. Man, I never realized coming to the real world would be this much fun.

When you're on the side peddling the propaganda, you think no one is ever going to fall for this bullshit because you know the propaganda through and through. However, once you come to the other side, only then do you see how lazy people are and how desperate they are to be told what is true.

Face it bong. You're out of your league.

The CIA is being utterly mind controlled.

They literally don't work for America anymore, and they need to be disbanded, dissolved, and scattered to the winds.