youtube.com/watch?v=WgPDh764CK4
youtube.com/watch?v=3IaiekQxeh4
youtu.be/gsjG87p3DCI
youtube.com/watch?v=b3x7v_bioxE
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. But I wish it did.

this.

Yes. The Nazis were bad. Glad they lost.

Atrocity propoganda against the Germans. Without the attempted exteermination of the jews, Churchill stinks

hmm lets see

In my mind it happened.

Yeah but they were killing the sick who couldnt work and eventually towards the end of the war people in the camps were starving.
They didnt just round up the jews to murder them.

Its still pretty bad.

Yes. But I wish it hadn't.

>Did it really happen Sup Forums?
Of course it did you stupid fuck. Maybe the numbers peddled by the media are not correct, but why the hell would anyone let the Jews get away with such lies for so long? Everyone wants to be in power and if the Jews are in power and they can be removed, then they will be removed by someone.

The holocaust did happen, but the numbers peddled are maybe exaggerated.

Every fucking day this post

Hitler is a fucking soyboy cuck for not having a holocaust

Simply the fact that you're not allowed to question it should answer your question.
Meanwhile we'll completely forget the atrocities committed in the name of communism.

>they were killing the sick who couldnt work
What do you think capitalism is doing?
>Oh well, you are totally sick and you can't work
>Here's an invoice from your hospital
>Yes, $150.000 only
>Pay or we will get everything you own and put you in prison
>After that it's homeless for you, because fuck you
Th-That's nice. Thanks you sir.
Nazis would have shot me.
But what you are doing is totally nice.
It's all my own fault that I got sick.

communists killed more people than the nazis ever could have.

Technically (((They))) are still holocausting everywhere but their home.
youtube.com/watch?v=WgPDh764CK4
youtube.com/watch?v=3IaiekQxeh4

Incase you jews where wondering I do not recognize your courts of law as anything beyond mere child's play.
youtu.be/gsjG87p3DCI

youtube.com/watch?v=b3x7v_bioxE

s a g e
a
g
e

this

Certain aspects,sure. But a lot of it is falsifiable and testimonies conflict.

Were many treated like shit? Yes, as they were viewed as the embodiment of anti-German sentiment, and the Jews didn't hide it either. Many were ready to be militarized under a Bolshevik agenda, as they did in the German Revolution of 1918. Having such an hostile and foreign entity in any nation would be considered extremely dangerous. The Jewish body even declared unanimous war against Germany.

>"Under proper guidance, in the course of the final solution the Jews are to be allocated for appropriate labor in the East. Able-bodied Jews, separated according to sex, will be taken in large work columns to these areas for work on roads, in the course of which action doubtless a large portion will be eliminated by natural causes. The possible final remnant will, since it will undoubtedly consist of the most resistant portion, have to be treated accordingly, because it is the product of natural selection and would, if released, act as a the seed of a new Jewish revival (see the experience of history.)"

They were persecuted and used as a semi-disposable workforce, which can be confirmed by the Wannsee conference transcripts, as well a intercepted transmissions from the camps expressing concern of depleting resources necessary to maintain camp work efficiency.

I would draw the line at systematic elimination, which was never an intent by the government, and would go against many previous actions and policies, such as the Haavara agreement. It also seems impractical considering the resources necessary to do so, and the fact that those resources have any proof of existing.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

this is a good watch if you have 4 hours to spare.