Anyone else excited about Sakura Quest?

Anyone else excited about Sakura Quest?

I think it looks pretty cute. And I grew up in a small declining city in the Midwest so I feel it's relatable.

Poor man's Shirobako.

>P.A Works: HOLY SHIT SHIROBAKO MADE A LOT OF MONEY! GREENLIGHT A SEQUEL!

>Director: I'm already busy with my next projects

PA Works: Fuck, we need to keep mining that audience

No, I'm not being cynical. Wouldn't be surprised if the conversation wasn't that far off the mark

I know the main character looks similar to Aoi, but the show doesn't seem to resemble Shirobako at all. It looks closer to HanaIro if anything.

wow yet another anime about working women. Why can't we get something new and different, like a group of schoolgirls?

Meh, I'll watch it but I don't like the cutesy designs.

>Amazon Prime exclusive
haha

Dibs on Shiori.

I got Ririko

Amazon has decent subs without memes.
And has Karaoke.
Better than CR.

You mean thinking man's

Wasn't Kabaneri on Amazon? I remember liking their subs timing a lot more than CR's.

>cakes
into the trash it goes.

Also, HS doesn't rip amazon.
So the threads should be low profile and civil.

Enjoy your smelly NEET.

their drm is annoying as fuck but their sub and video quality are definitely better than cr/funi

>Wasn't Kabaneri on Amazon?
Yes it is.

I wouldn't say excited but it ought to be good.
I can't shake the feeling it's going to be unintentionally depressing.

>PAW original
>trilogy with Hanasaku Iroha and Shirobako
>probably 26 episodes

Yes, it's my most anticipated spring show.

She's Sup Forums incarnate.
>a girl who hates the provincial Manoyama, but doesn't have the courage to strike out. Since graduating high school, she hasn't been able to find a proper job, and has resorted to locking herself up in her house and surfing the net every day. She becomes anxious towards strangers, and her only friend is Shiori Shinomiya.

Being "Poor man's Shirobako" still says a lot about it.

Forgot to add: ignore the early shitposters.

I wish I had a friend.

Yes. Girls are cute.

>smelly
I hope so

Agreed

>P.A Works deciding to produce sequels.
Animes are produced and greenlit by production committees, so better pray to Warner Bros if you want Shirobako S2.

I didn't even know Prime had anime. I got a Prime subscription for ordering stuff faster.

I think it's going to be one of the most enjoyable shows of the next season.

herkz rip from amazon.

The animation looks poor for PA Works standards.

Kannagi? is that you?

I think it's a bit sad that Sup Forums didn't give Kuromukuro the attention it deserved. Even in the threads we had there were so many complaints about the show not being mecha enough when PA from the outset wanted to make a series that celebrated all of their works, not just the action.
They're doing an amazing job storywise and the animation is better than the usual studio, however they can't compete with kyoani as far as pure technique is concerned nor can they win with the otaku crowd.
PA works is a tragedy waiting to happen. If they're going to continue running, they'll have to abandon the otaku all together and try for normie crowd. This show will be amazing but no one will care like anyways.

They can't make some new faces

They're not loli characters. What the hell are you talking about?

So, if pink-Aoi is suppose to the king, who's her queen going to be? Does this confirm yuri?

the old guy behind her

PA is doing "How to eat a Tanuki, Part 2" though.

Like Ema.

I'm looking forward to pink Oi-chan

Especially after last season since dark-haired Oi-chan won hard and saved Seiren

Did they fucking steal our title for our anime? I'm fucking suing.

so is this gonna be the good PA works anime or the bad one

I've been watching PA Works since 2008.

Which is a good thing.
CRetards can go fuck themselves.