>sucking on the government teat living on disability barely making ends meet
>find out a blanket you have is worth 1.5 million
>cut family out of earnings
>take expensive trip to Mexico
>buy a literally pimp my ride Dodge Challenger
>buy two houses
>now whining that he has to pay taxes

This will make you mad to read/

nypost.com/2017/12/31/broke-guy-who-sold-family-blanket-for-1-5m-has-new-troubles/

>Now he’s taken his wife and three daughters on a vacation to Mexico, invested a share of the windfall in stocks and bonds, bought himself a 2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 souped up by the custom mechanic made famous on MTV’s “Pimp My Ride,” and scored two houses — including one worth a quarter-million dollars.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9cGlS05233Q
thinkprogress.org/powerball-winners-be-warned-lottery-winnings-often-ruin-lives-e1a6c1e151ab/
archive.is/K4g9h
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
foxnews.com/us/2018/01/01/teenager-murders-his-family-members-on-new-years-eve-officials-say.html
donaldellisgallery.com/files/Chantland.Article.090412_sm.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This explains why he was poor in the first place.

>Cut family out of earnings.
>Wife and three daughters.
He doesn't have a family.

What a fucking idiot.

>two houses — including one worth a quarter-million dollars
So, a shed?

woulda bought a work vehicle instead of that dumb shit

Livin' the dream bichez

The absolute low IQ of rightists. If anything, this just proves that the only people who ever end up with money are the least qualified to know the difference between their assholes and holes in the ground.

Boomers are shit and it doesn't matter if they vote right wing they are still shit.

Found the faggot who still lives in a city.

nigger spending mentality

He's also complaining that his gibs have stopped, so he's moving to Idaho. How is a blanket woven by a savage worth $1.5m? What the fuck is wrong with people?

All capitalists are shit. Not once in the history of the world has capitalism been meritocratic. If it had, the world wouldn't be a disgusting shithole.

this
fag should've just bought a big house out in rural land to serve as a family home, bought a car if he needed one, then invested the rest into future for his children.

Boomers are scum.

>now whining that he has to pay taxes
Everyone should be as brave as this man and speak out against the Jews who run the FED and take our money as "taxes"

>boomer
the absolute state of leftypol

Nigger Rich right here.

>he has a MAGA hat he must be based

Nigga right wing boomers are just as shit. Nearly every right wing boomer I know is still brainwashed on that, we must protect Israel bullshit.

Reminder that Democrats are the real losers. Liberals are poor as fuck.

Who the hell cares about puritan bullshit.

>living in California

>get massive windfall
>dont invest it in order secure your family's future

boomers are cancer.

They make up a large segment of the right while at the same time turning people off from the right. Sorry, I think boomers are all shit. I voted Trump but all boomers left and right are utter garbage.

here everyone, notice this leftypol shill. Notice how they will always bring attacking boomers in as part of the subject matter.

this is a common commie tactic, they ultimately want you to kill your parents and depend on the state.

just remember: anyone using the term boomer=commie scum

This guy according to the article barely made it by with his disability. Fucking boomer mentality I have money time to buy my midlife crisis car at the ripe age of 60.

>while at the same time turning people off from the right
How exactly?

My parents are based they are European immigrants so they are nothing like western boomer faggots.

How is the world a disgusting shithole?

Their views on religion, social politics. They are the ones who whine about war on Christmas. They are the ones that liberals refer to when they talk about right wing caricatures.

>Make 1.5 million.
>still live in California.

Dipshit should've moved to some flyover state and lived a modest life. But as we can see poor people are poor with money.

Let's say the government takes 500 grand
That leaves you with 1 million dollars
Move to a cheap but safe state.
Buy a McMansion for $150,000
Buy a truck Ford or Toyota for $30,000
Invest $500,000 and collect on interest
That leaves you with $300,000 to live on

It's not hard.

DESU I think it's shareniggers, leftypol doesn't have the stamina paid shitposters do when it comes to pushing terrible memes

But when there are boomers on both sides, wouldn't that mean that the right side can also make fun of the left-wing boomers?

this fpbp

Shut up you boomer faggot. You slugs will do anything you can to avoid taking responsibility for any for your shortcomings, it's pathological.

>bought himself a 2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 souped up by the custom mechanic made famous on MTV’s “Pimp My Ride,”
Should have waited and bought a Hellcat desu.

AYO HOL UP

a blanket that wurf 1.5?? i call bs

Thats the thing all boomers think they are above criticism. You and me could argue with right wing and left wing boomers, they will argue their points but the moment you and me tell them that their generation is terrible they will work together to shut us down.

all i know is its commie propaganda and i will call them out each time i see it

>find super expensive blanket
>don't change state of residence prior to auctioning the fucking thing off
>get hit for California taxes

God fucking dammit.

im 19 shill

>im 19
Terrific your opinion is worthless then.

>this a billion times
all the faggots here dream of ballin but you gotta earn ballin income. If I was handed 1.5m you better believe I'm going to ground in a homestead compound and fucking off from society save the internet and video games.
I don't ever want to see another person again, fuck all of ya.

>Find the dumbest person alive with a MAGA hat
>This is representative of all Trump supporters

>its not hard

True, but we are talking about your average Trump supporter. They don't plan ahead.

Why do poorfags do this shit? How do you blow through 1.5 million dollars in a few days... That's why I despise poorfags who win big lotto tickets

I never understood this mentality with people, lottery winners have it too and always end up poor

If I had 1.5 million id just rent a small flat and live in it comfortably for the rest of my days
Without having to worry about cash I could just focus on enjoying life, no need for a beach house for sports cars

Video of the auction:
youtube.com/watch?v=9cGlS05233Q

But Clinton supporters are niggers, soyboys, women and beaners that live on a day-to-day basis.

>>find out a blanket you have is worth 1.5 million
wtf that must be some special fucking blanket
was it made of gold or something?
my blanket cost me like £4
it's fucking cosy too

You could buy 10 beach houses.

And then lose them in a month when I can't pay the tax, no thanks

People lower than 115 IQ BARELY qualify as conscious beings. That's five out of every six white and asian people, roughly half of all ashkenazi jewish people, 95% of all african americans and hispanics, and 99% of Africans in Africa.

That's why. They're literally not conscious and have no capability for long term planning.

no argument there

>head up ass the post

Capitalism is trash.

Look at lotto winners, the reason most poor are poor is not from lack of earnings it from lack of understanding how to not spend it.
thinkprogress.org/powerball-winners-be-warned-lottery-winnings-often-ruin-lives-e1a6c1e151ab/

But he's right. Boomers are garbage if they're leftwing or rightwing. They always want more government gibs, even if it kills this country.

>What i benefit from on a daily basis is trash
just kys

ARCHIVE IT FAGGOT

archive.is/K4g9h

and you are fooling no one

WTF I LOVE BASED BOOMERS, BASED MUSLIMS AND BASED BLACK MEN NOW!

It's true though. People with low IQ are incapable of planning for the long term future. They just follow their passions of the moment. They have no consciousness of the truth that they will exist at distant points in the future beyond the present.

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

foxnews.com/us/2018/01/01/teenager-murders-his-family-members-on-new-years-eve-officials-say.html

What the fuck is wrong with white people?

>This explains why he was poor in the first place.

This

1.5Mil isn't that much money.

fucking poorfags. fpbp

Go fuck yourself you libshit weasel.

We're not a fucking hive mind like you niggers are. Wearing a Trump hat doesn't give you a pass to be a retarded in the same way that wearing a Democrat hat gives you a pass to be a ravenous fucking psychopath while your party defends you.

How would it even be in good enough condition having that fat fuck looking after it?
Anyway he is what it looked like, apartantly it was made in 1840. More info on the history of these blankets if anyone cares.
donaldellisgallery.com/files/Chantland.Article.090412_sm.pdf

>five out of every six white and asian people
>roughly half of all ashkenazi jewish people

Your numbers are wrong you jewish shill.

Forgot pic

BOOMERCIDE NOW

be more obvious

Money cant fix poverty. In developed world it is a state of mind, with multiply manifesrations, not the lack of money.

This. If I have no mail offspring, then there is no point in leaving an inheritance. Women never treat me like family so I won't treat them like family either.

Those types of Navajo blankets are priceless because there are only a few hundred known to exist and they were only worn by Navajo Chiefs.

Nigger rich

Why on earth would you buy that property in California? He should have moved to a place where 250k would have gotten him a literal mansion. Sounds like he's doing fine though. He still probably has 1 million left after spending on the car, vacations, etc. If he sells the property in California and moves to a place more affordable they'll be perfectly fine what are you retards freaking out about?

On a scale of 1-10, how fucking lost are you right now?

I bet you watch a lot of Rick and Morty for being so smart

Exactly this, years ago these people would’ve died off.

Bomers controls like 80+% wealth in the country, and the share is growing, while you are sucking dick.

Trips of truth.

How will Trump and Trump supporters ever recover from that sick burn.

Only the non-capitalist parts are shit, Brockpuppet-on-break.

Have you ever met these people? Even your typical right wing boomer will tell you "HANDS OF MY SS/MEDICARE!" When you bring up the fact that it will bankrupt the US they say "SO WHAT I PAID INTO IT!"

The would rather see America die than retire a few years later.

>the guys an indian.

Suddenly, his piss poor management of material wealth makes perfect since. I guess were should all be glad that he didn't spend every cent of the 1.5 M on fire water.

Sounds like he's not the sharpest tack in the drawer.
>cuts roastie wife and her spawn out off will after sudden windfall
I may have been mistaken.

0. I was lost, but I was called forth. The Son of the Living God has come, has made himself known to his creation thru the LORD Jesus, the messiah, the lamb of God. I have no worry, no disease, no problems. My God has sealed me with his holy spirit of promise, for everlasting apon everlasting. This is the end of the age. Soon, the destroyer will finish his destroying. Trade shall increase by his hand, and by peace he shall destroy many. Behold, the lamb of god has come, and his blood covers our sins. You must repent, turn from your wicked ways and allow God to rule your heart. Only then will you find the peace that passes all understanding.

Pffbt

No they're not, read the bell curve and how a normal distribution works.

I was not bragging about my own intelligence. I was pointing out to that britanon that most people in the world barely qualify as conscious human beings, and that's why when a randomly selected person unexpectedly come into money, they almost always spend it all immediately on incredibly foolish things and wind up back where they started or worse. Read The Bell Curve and weep for humanity's future.

>Make 1.5 mil
>Set aside money for taxes
>Invest the rest in stocks
>Live off dividends
>Profit

It's not hard

AMEN

God damn this shitty Jesus bait. AMEN.

I have a low IQ and I am very frugal.
Stop blaming degeneracy and binge spending on IQ. It's about temperment.

You have heard the gospel. Now you must accept, or deny. To accept is to inherit all the blessings of God. To reject is to invite the wrath of God to rest upon you. Choose wisely.

What is it?

Around 90

>get over a million dollars
>not buying a mini mansion in a country like puerto rico and living like a king for rest of your days

Capacity to delay gratification correlates primarily with IQ, not with any of the personality traits other than conscientiousness, but even then IQ far and away is more relevant than conscientiousness.

A person high in conscientiousness might work harder to get a sum of money, but if they're randomly given a large sum of money how wisely they spend it is dependent on IQ far more than on their conscientiousness.

Professionally tested? Even so, that's not your fault dude, nobody should feel bad about something they can't change about themselves. Plus 90 isn't borderline or anything.