Catladies btfo'd

Is this one of the most anti-sjw, anti-commie movies in recent memory?

Other urls found in this thread:

mashable.com/2016/04/11/gchq-harry-potter-book-leak/#FzGsgvTMTZq9
thetruthnews.info/Harry_Potter_some_truth.html
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/07/11/harry-potter-series-cia/2509055/
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/03/07/world/europe/wikileaks-cia-hacking.html?referer=https://www.google.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

crazy catlady teacher gets raped by centaurs at the end of the movie after she sucks all the fun and freedom from the school. even faced with conflicting facts she refuses to believe it and tortures the people she disagrees with

Yes if you are 12.

for a mainstream movie its not that bad. the rest are scum but there are some messages hidden in it

My fav harry potter movie desu

It’s a damn shame the lefties coopted dumbledores army when literally the are supposed to be fighting commies and corruption in the government

No, but it is one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

There’s some evidence that the series was created by British intelligence and Tavistock to train kids to be leftists when they grow up. Which is strange because I got the exact opposite reaction when reading/watching it. Like the entire time snape was the hero and Potter was a stupid bitch

>Not knowing that the Catlady is BTFO for installing a fascist regime in Hogwarts
You shame Sup Forums, user

(((Feinstein)))

I can't tell if these book tiers are ironic or if the person who made it really has terrible taste.

what evidence? first time i'm hearing of this, and i read a lot of weird shit

Funny how "Alt-Right: The Movie" is so roundly praised by leftists despite the entire resistance being set around a hodgepodge group of virgins and outcasts who are shit on by both government and media. I mean their only source of news is literally InfoWars

yeah, as a HUGE fan of the series growing up I agree that the writing is pretty bad. the setting is amazing, the overall plot is pretty damn good too, but its execution is amateur. anybody who disagrees hasn't read much else.

mashable.com/2016/04/11/gchq-harry-potter-book-leak/#FzGsgvTMTZq9
thetruthnews.info/Harry_Potter_some_truth.html
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/07/11/harry-potter-series-cia/2509055/
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/03/07/world/europe/wikileaks-cia-hacking.html?referer=https://www.google.com/

I agree that it was pretty fascist but the problem is that fascism is supposed to be based on truth. But as shown in the series she is denying THE TRUTH that Voldemort has returned. It’s more like the Soviet Union without the economics as it is organized around suppressing facts and truth

You forgot the Left's Projection abilities. They don't see the parallels between the regulations introduced by Umbridge (who basically follows their very own principles of censorship and oppression of those who don't share their views) and themselves. They also won't notice how the Magic Ministry's dismissal of violence, terror and subversion due to the returning Death eaters seems pretty similar to western government's dismissal of the threat of violence, terror and subversion through 3rd World Muslim immigration.

Let me describe how Lefties experience Harry Potter:
> Harry Potter & Friends = good
> we = good
> Ministry and Voldemort = bad
> Fudge and Voldemort = drumpf
> Wow!!! its just like real life!!!

clifford for pres should be high tier

Definitely doesn’t help how Rowling claims that trump is even worse than Voldemort. It goes back to what I was saying before about how the books were written to prime leftists to oppose any sort of right wing populism/anything the establishment doesn’t like. It’s so cookie cutter

>a booklist with clifford the dog can be unironic
seppo education

J.K. Rowling is retarded and her books contain all sorts of implications which contradict her stated political opinions. If she weren't a hack, she might have avoided this.

Every movie is anti communism, as its primary goal is to make a profit, capitalistically. there literally hasn't ever, nor will there ever be a hollywood film set out with the intention to make 0 dollars.

lmao how bout the new ghostbusters? they put ideology over money all the time, then make up the losses with a big budget superhero movie