Well, Sup Forums?

Well, Sup Forums?

Fuck off

I like honey but I don't want my house full of bees.

Wow. How racist! Comparing humans to inanimate objects and ideas.

KYS

shut up and race mix

Only 3 of those statements are true though...

are they implying that my arabic neighbour invented numbers? holy fuck

Man, some of those contributions vastly outweigh others.

How does the first parts have anything to do with the last part? Literally a non-sequitur. Because nations have specialized products and creations means they have every right to illegally invade our country? If anything it shows you how separate nations are great on their own and don't need "diversity" at all.

>implying car
>implying woman (only chicks drink vodka)
>pizza is chinese, not italian
>kebab is austrian, not turkish
>democracy is not a thing in the 21st century
>implying coffee is coffee
>watching movies after 9/11
>drinking tea
>who wears shirts?
>implying oil can have a nationality since it's just dead dino goo
>electronics are japanese, not chinese
>numbers are not arabic, they are universal
>letters are not latin, they are european
>implying i live next to immigrants

Okay this is absolutely true.
Except democracy: We live in representative governments
And the Arabs only create the number 0

no, but their greek and roman slaves did

immigrants are ok. illegal immigrants not so much.

the pizza we americans eat is neither chinese nor italian, its american, same with everything else on the list.

>1 post by this ID
Well, forum sliding shill?

And when you throw them all in a blender, you lose everything that made them cool and unique

Where's that smuggie of the guy who's all like "you allow the crown achievements of other places into your country through trade, therefore you should open your doors to unskilled labor"

Don't drive a car, don't even have a driver's licence. My go-to is whisky made here in Canada. Don't eat a lot of pizza or kebab.
Democracy is Greek but Canada is not a democracy. Haven't been to a cinema since 2001. I prefer coffee. My shirts are all either Canadian or American made.
Oil comes from Alberta. Numbers and letters, all right.
What else have you got?

Well shit. maybe if I updated my page I wouldn't look retarded right now.

I want everything to be American

Can they prove all that? Here in Montana, I'm pretty self-sufficient. Why would I want to live around immigrants?

one must wonder at the circumstances that allow those cultures to continue to exist as distinct entities

Everything on that list is americanized. If immigrants were americanized, they wouldn't be a problem. Immigrants that want to turn America into Mexico need to go back to Mexico.

Even if this was true. There's a difference: I choose to buy from Germans or Indians. I do not get to choose whether my neighbour is a terrorist or cartel member or not.

Underated comment.

food, alcohol, machinery, and general commodities are not culture in and of themselves. they are a symptom of it, sure, but they are not culture in and of themselves. the perception, reaction, use and method of creation of such items however ARE culture, or at least a subsection of it. it wasnt uncommon even 2000 years ago for societies to trade new and innovative techniques of stone working, art, food storage and whatever. does this mean that those empires and markets were "diverse"?
no, it just meant they made a fucking transaction.

almost none of those statements are true and all of them have no bearing on the fact that if those products came from those countries, the inhabitants stay to produce the products, they don't make them then move with them to another country. i don't visit my customers and rape their wives just because i've sold them some shit over the internet.

My Car is An American, I make my own vodka, pizza and kebabs, I live in a republic, I dont do caffeine, My movies are American, my tea is happily still in Boston harbor, my shirt was made in the Minnesota, my oil came from Alaska, I own stock in the company that makes my electronics, my numbers actually originate from the Indus river civilizations, my letters all as much Gallic as they are latin, and I dont complain about my immigrant neighbor because I have a gun to take care of that.

pizzas, kebabs, oils and shirts aren't raping women and bankrupting entire nations.