Jordan Peterson live!!!

Let’s redpill the live chat!

You are the reason Jordan doesn't live stream often, maybe you should try just having normal conversations and engage in the topic being discussed instead of "red pulling normies"

Wait, is this JBP lol?

>h3h3
>china uncensored
>ipad
So many things wrong with this picture

Someone ask him what he's doing with all his money.

He did mention once he wanted to start a program that was able to detect if a college course was rooted in Post-Modernism.

Couldn't you just ask?

Fuck off kike.
This guy is controlled opposition.
I hope he's alive when whites are 20% of Canadas population.

No chance anyone reading anything in that chat. It is just too fast

Fucking 90000 faggots watching him babble

This guy is a big faggot for not having the balls to admit race matters

Bump

Probably his son or someone picking out comments from there and giving them to him. Or then he has some separate chat for Patreon donaters only.

Someone should create a bingo page for him.

>rescue your father
>postmodernism
>integrate your shadow
>resentfulness
>bucko in the middle
>clean up you room

And so on.

What is he talking about at the moment?

If you guy's just keep spasming and spamming nothing gets through.

another classic, writing stuff down.

>are there any lectures that have helped you, they way yours have helped others?
>not really

arrogant prick

Does he realize he is what he hates? An idealogue.

questions arent from the chat but from some website for patreon only people

He's already answered JQ and there's nothing else you faggots think about so give it up.

I don't know when this anti-JBP shilling began exactly, but it's tiresome
clean your rooms, faggots
>in all fields

SO, IDEAS - THAT'S THE BLOODY THING WITH IDEAS. IT'S NO JOKE. LIKE- IT'S LIKE YOU DECIDE- OK, SO LET'S SAY YOU TURN IN AN ESSAY AND YOU GET A PRETTY POOR GRADE YOU KNOW, AND YOU FEEL IT'S NOT THE GRADE YOU THINK YOU DESERVED. NOW YOU'VE ENCOUNTERED AN ANOMALY. YOU'VE COME DOWN FROM THE TREES AND YOU'RE LOOKING AT A SNAKE. THE GUY WITH THE BIGGEST STICK WILL BE PRETTY POPULAR WITH THE LADIES, MIGHT I ADD, BECAUSE HE'S THE GUY THAT'S FIGURED OUT HOW TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE. AND YOU'RE SITTING THERE LOOKING AT THIS GUY, OK, AND YOU THINK TO YOURSELF, THAT LOOKS DANGEROUS. AND IT BLOODY WELL IS. WELL YOU HAVE A CHOICE. AND BY THE WAY THE FIRST MONKEY WHO LEARNED HE CAN HOLD A STICK IN A RAIN STORM AND MAKE A FIRE STICK, THAT GUY WAS PRETTY POPULAR WITH THE LADIES TOO AS YOU CAN WELL IMAGINE. WELL SO YOU HAVE A CHOICE. YOU CAN DROP THE CLASS, HELL, YOU CAN DROP OUT OF UNIVERSITY, DROP OUT OF SOCIETY, DROP OUT OF LIFE. IT'S A SLIPPERY SLOPE EH. AND BELIEVE ME, THAT IS NOT. A ROUTE. YOU WANT. TO GO DOWN. IF YOU FOLLOW IT ALL THE WAY DOWN, YOU CAN EXTRAPOLATE THE RESULTS OF A BAD GRADE ALL THE WAY TO GENOCIDE. AND THAT'S NO JOKE.

He was talking about cleaning his desk before.

lol

Did he at least point to the stuff that influenced him the most?

Are you joking?

He rambled about the small college he went to for a bit

6/10

Why do you hate CU you commie scum?

No seriousely. He said never underestimate the worth of partial improvement.

Fucking hack

I wonder when he moves on to clipping your toe-nails. Don't underestimate partial improvements!

He implicitly suggested race matters because he admitted Ashkenazi Jews have an innately higher average IQ.

topics so far...
>clean your dad
>shadow puppets 3.0
>postboxesandlettersism
>IQ and QT's
>blame your slag mum
>Sam Harris is proper sexy
>the war of the bitJew and the moonJew
>starfish with seaweed wigs
>Alex Jones
>weewee break
>microdosing Mudslimes
>all ant people live in China
>Pakis might be lower than rats
>donate to Brittany Venti
>definitions of maximo autismo

The best parts were when he said Saudis hate to work and nigger culture is derivative of dysfunctional rural British culture from 100s of years ago.