Now that weed is legal in California, flyover fags will have just another reason to be jealous

now that weed is legal in California, flyover fags will have just another reason to be jealous

>$120 8ths
>Jealousy
Except for the fact I get almost half an ounce of quality weed for that price in my "illegal" state

Colorado bud is superior, just sayin...

legalisation was a mistake, the medical system was excellent
which is most likely shipped from CA

BUY STOCKS IN WEED WELL YOU CAN
>WEED
>ACB

>which is most likely shipped from CA
Nope. Grown in state. One of the perks of buying directly from growers

Fuck, don't tell them that! I want all these fucking Califags to go BACK!

How is california a flyover state?

>40% sales tax
Yeah, no. I'm fine here in CO

I went to Hollywood yesterday and every single degenerate was smoking weed in public and filling the air with its noxious fumes.

Both of your states are awful though

Colorado is basically Oregon junior. Us Califags are already over you.

See you faggots in Idaho like 3 years after we get there.

>I was one of the idiots standing out front at 6:30am

Im not 12 anymore , weed is fucking gay

Ah yes, so jealous of your weed. As well as your trucks of peace, millions of illegals, swarms of fags, trannies, and feminists, and corrupt politician. You got me.

>Colorado
>awful
U fukn wot m8
Colorado is top tier comfy

XXII

Lmao ok pleb, Cali has the best weed in the world.

>tried to buy weed for the first time in years to see if it'd help me cut back on drinking
>ready to drop about $80 an eighth like I used to in college
>it's actually like $40 an eighth now
>end up buying a quarter instead

Man, I apparently quit smoking weed right as it was on the cusp of getting cheap as fuck and all sorts of crazy new gadgets for smoking were being invented. I love that I can put a tiny little pinch into my vape pen and get high for the night, I used to smoke 2 or 3 big bong bowls back when I smoked before. The difference in quality is crazy especially considering the price drop

now that weed is legal in cali the state can burn down 2 times as fast because dumb niggers do dumb shit. hell we can spike the water thats sold to cali with toxic waste and nobody will believe you because your just some paranoid stoner

/r/trees
Sage

Well I live in Colorado (technically a flyover state). As you can imagine, I'm not so jealous.

Fag detected, prolly a virgin too

This is true to be honest.

Dude the quality is so much better. Like you said, I’d rip bowls and bongs all night and be somewhat stoned. I was at a festy and some dude gave me a couple hits off his vape. MY FUCKING GOD WERE WE DOING IT WRONG ALL THIS TIME

>40% tax sale

Wait till later this year. Signed MN fag.

Good. Now stay tfo of CO. Fags.

>Full of leftists and stoners
>Not awful

I'd rather be around leftists than uneducated toothless hicks

Colorado bud is superior rofl yeah all that wet trimmed garbage, average strains, and all the vacced bud for mites, superior, yeah. Great fucking joke bro.

Colorado is mids city.

>flyoverfags
>jealous

Colorado had legalized recreational weed years before Commiefornia even considered putting it on a ballot, Flyover states have had the cheapest weed for the last several years, and our quality has already surpassed the ocean grown variety. In fact, The main Cannabis Cup in the US is now hosted in Denver every year instead of the Mexican sandpit you call a state.

>mfw Commiefornian snowflakes think they're special that they're the 8th state to have weed legalized for recreational use

rofl.

this guy this high times cups are the shit.

prop 215 was better than any system so far.

Does this mean the Commiefornians will finally stay in their shithole of a state and stop ruining Colorado with their liberal hippie bullshit?

high times cups are the gayest thing in the world

that picture sucks. is that what you sacrificed for weed? not worth it. get a better camera loser fag

I thought weed was purely degenerate

>commiefornian brickweed is a 7:1 export to consumer ratio, meaning 1/7th of the weed grown in that state goes across the nation. It's literally made by mexican cartels for the cheapest and lowest quality possible. Colorado is all legally owned and typically white man run, which means the quality is superior to that of the illegal variety.

>no bugs
>no pesticides
>consistent quality every time

Can't say the same about pablos product from Humboldt.

That's alcohol you inbred bogan cunt.

no bugs, no pesticides, yet your growers use fucking vacs for mites and have been caught spraying eagle 20 several times.

Btw we export out outdoor to the east coast and call it top shelf indoor and it gets sold for top dollar.

>flyover fags will have just another reason to be jealous
I really love your rent prices too.

You'll be either:
1. Falling into the ocean
or
2. Getting annihilated by NK

You won't be missed.

Smoking big Doinks in Cali.

weed vs alcohol is shill fag material

>Live in California
>Spend entire paycheck on rent
>Take out loans or credit cards for groceries

Yeah so fuckin jealous mate.

Getting taxed out your ass, cost of living through the roof, illegals everywhere, gays everywhere, liberals everywhere.

has legal weed.

sounds like a good trade off.... user you're retarded. This flyoverboy grows his own so go fuck yourself!

other way around

>can't grow 6 plants as a non medical patient
>can't grow 12 plants as a medical patient
>better than any system

I bet you believe that, but it doesn't make it factually correct.

Please. Colorado belongs to libertarians.

That's because your idea of adventure is a boutique ethnic restaurant. Because you're a faggot. Men who like to shoot guns, ride four wheelers, and camp in the wild enjoy hicks just fine.

YES GOYIM GET GOOD AND HIGH IN CALIFORNIA BUY SNOOP DOGG'S TACO MEAL HEH HEH TAKE OUT SOME LOANS TOO

prop 215 you could grow as much as you wanted for personal use and form a non-profit with people you knew with recs and make a collective and in theory grow as high number of plants for the amount of patients you had.

you have no idea what you're talking about.

>40% sales tax for a plant
So what now I have to find a street connect again?

r8 my cali weed frients. This is Jack Skellington, grown by my uncle and I in Lake Tahoe

OY VEY DELET THIS

It seems far far easier to make weed a lifestyle its far harder to become an alcoholic IN my opinion

as someone from cali who blazes everyday just fuck my shit up senpai. I would take guns over pot any day. I'm moving within the year.

>legal
>prices doubled
>tax enforcement increased
>mom and pop growers forced out of the market
congratulations CA, you fucked up a good thing

>Shit state allowing more shit to make it more shit
Lol, whatever you say fag

U must be high

>clear trichomes
you harvested too soon

Less talk more action

cali fag here, what im smoking currently

mom and pop growers aren't going anywhere. they'll sell semi-underground for 2-5 (I doubt 5) years before the state sees their big commercial mid business suit growers aren't alluring most of the big smokers and cut back on some taxes / regulations. The state is dreaming thinking it can just make a few huge grows to satisfy everyone and that people will pay big bucks for anything.

The fuck is that

Im from so cal. Personally i will continue to source from the black market. I think many people will

let's play a game called name a hybrid strain you and your degenerate friends smoke every day:
>_____

Surprise!!! It originated in the Bay Area or Santa Cruz! Kill yourself

That's the most high you've ever been. EVER.

>Live in UK
>Can't find a dealer
>Have to go to the tourist dealers
>They rip me off
>The weed is mediocre but it still gets me high
>Too depressed and addicted to quit

k i l l m e

>all that solvent

if you posted this unironically you need to be taken out back and shot

wait
does this mean all the niggers who left CA are going to go back now?

>addicted to weed
k i l l y o u r s e l f

Just another reason for Kommiefornia to have the Big One and fall into the Pacific Ocean.

Smoking weed is for degenerate soyboys. I don't see you can call yourself a fascist and smoke weed.

When they legalized it in Alaska I've been trying all kinds. I'm liking vape pens right now. You take a hit and go on the roof and throw snowballs at people.

>20 several times
Kek what??
>mites
Why do you keep parroting this nonsense? Why do you think mites are exclusive to CO bud?
>Cali outdoor goes for top shelf on the east coast
East coast faggots will buy parsley at $400/oz, lol that's hardly a qualifying factor.

>Hurr durr weed isn't addictive

I'm literally addicted, I would know. It's dangerous.

>Coloradoans don't shoot guns
You realize I live in an open carrybstate, right?

...Uh huh...

Looks bretty gud, but you need to trim better. Get that ugly leaf off the left side and you'll be fine

I've got a vape pen that I chiefed on one night by myself. I haven't smoked it since. I got way too high.

next up commieforkya will begin allowing medicinal cocaine

>I love my nanny state
Hahahahaha faggot

>he doesn't have THCa crystalline
Lmao'ing at ur life desu senpai

Still can't make Cali enjoyable.

!, CALIFORNIA THISTLES ARE BAD , URINE THISTLES ARE WORSE , STOP TRYING TO STEAL URINE FROM PEOPLE IN PUBLIC , CALIFORNIA THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA REQUIRES CLEANING UP , THERE ARE CALIFORNIANS WITHOUT FAITH NOR HOUSING NIGH IDENTITY NITH EVEN THE HEALTH TO READ INTERNET , CALIFORNIA YOU MUST CLEANUP , AND THIS IS NO COST INFORMATION , GRATITUDE BE TO THE DIVINE INFINITE UNITY , THE DIFINITY , THE DELTA-DIFINITY , Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ , AGAIN , DRUGS ARE BAD , CLEANUP CALIFORNIA , PLEASE ,!,.

instead of smoking week learn a useful skill that might get you further in life. If you already have a good job, start learning more about your trade or another trade or spend more time on the clock. Week is for people with nothing else productive to do.

>spend more time on the clock.

>I am such a faggot I cannot enjoy the redwood forest
Sucks to be you user

I hope you all get high and forget to vote

>somehow I am degenerate for unwinding with a joint after a 9 hour workday
Fuck off nigger

>Implying having legal weed makes California good

Hasn't stopped Colorado or Washington from voting, faggot

I hope your whole state burns

that's just how sweet this thing is man, they already removed all of the solvent. it is like thick peanut butter and it smells wonderful, just looks like that on camera.

literally taking full engineering courses while smoking weed, i know however once im done with college i will have to drop it, but once i enter the job i will get back on it because well, everyone does eventually.

It slows you down lad. It shouldn't be illegal but you should never do it. It makes people and society less productive.

>all these degenerate amerimutt DUDE WEED LMAO

You retards deserve to be hanged