Why was this man so amazing, Sup Forums?

Why was this man so amazing, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e29ZR1MNOUA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>nigger
>amazing

pick one

is that will smith

He was a communist and serial adulterer LARPing as a Christian

>american education
It's clearly Morgan Freeman

Why was this man so amazing

He looks like a homo..

>amazing

Amen.

Because he was a highly influential and charismatic social activist that played a large role in the civil rights movement and was behind many historical events that pushed for equality between minorities and whites in the United States and across the world, particularly for his 'I Have a Dream' speech.

What is the purpose of this thread exactly?

>Communist
>Drug addict
>Fucked White prostitutes
>Anti-White
Explain how he's so amazing, you forum sliding faggot.

>Why was this man so amazing, Sup Forums?

Reverend Fornicator?

He was a communist nigger that got what he deserved

>I literally believe everything the media tells me without question.

He was a good Christian man. He was a member of a group that suffered greatly. He tried to bring his oppressors together with his group. He understood. We're all human and answer to Christ. He was a good man.

>Why was this man so amazing, Sup Forums?
You only think that since you kinda half to BY LAW since he's a nigger.

Yeah, he was a communist and he also partook in orgies. Big fucking whoop. I'm answering OP's question, not writing an essay on this shitstain of a board.

James Earl Ray Day IS coming up isn't it?

te voy a´ atraca.

I HAVE A DREAM!! THAT ONE DAY PEOPLE WILL BE JUDGE SOLELY ON THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN AND WHAT'S BETWEEN THEIR LEGS SO THAT WE MAY EQUALIZE STATISTICS BECAUSE IN THE EYES OF THE SOCIAL SCIENCE DEPARTMENT WE'RE NOTHING BUT STATISTICS AND THEREFORE CONTENT OF CHARACTER IS IRRELEVANT!!

Because he lived when we had a proper apartheid state that imposed a civilized social structure on the black race that they are incapable of maintaining on their own. This artificially imposed civilization allowed their "oreo" exceptions to gain voice among their people.

he gave a vague ideological rhetoric speech in front of people and was shot later. amazing isnt the word i would use to describe him. its nothing personal but like any mouth piece they tend to be greedy and selfish. your dumb if you think that man gave a fuck about any one . he was just looking to get rich

separate but equal was abolished before the civil rights movement. desegregation of schools had already started by the time the black community tried to capitalize on a sure thing that was in the pipeline

MLK was just a black spokesman for something that wasnt even needed but black people wanted credit for something white people had already agreed to.

youtube.com/watch?v=e29ZR1MNOUA

Luther king I have a dream speech and his general demeanor, humanized blacks to a point not reached again until Will Smith.

Who was in his motel room when he was shot?

>I'm answering OP's question,
By repeating the bullshit narrative of history.

>michael luther kohen
Proto nelson mandela
>communist

The only true heroes of his era were Malcom X and George Lincoln Rockwell

Because he was a civil man with civil ideals based on philosophy, religious rhetoric, and respect.

He wanted to have an integrated society of black communities being brought into the fold of white American culture. They would have cut ties with their poor lifestyles and been educated. There was nothing wrong with this.

wow pol youre getting soft only calling him nigger twice in 28 replies

This.

>Strong white nationalist believes in separate nations
>Strong black nationalist believes in separate nations
>Both understand each other
>Shut it down
>Pure coincidence
>mfw

All killed by (((fellow members))) of their "party" in power struggle.

RARE
A
R
E

>Malcom X
Didn't he turn on his beliefs near the end of his life when he started looking towards the Islamic Brotherhood

Because he actually talked positively about the founding fathers and their values when they founded the country in order to persuade white folks that discrimination against blacks should stop for America's vision to be truly full-filled.

If you don't believe me, go read a transcript/watch the I have a dream speech. Also notice that all the niggers listening to the speech in DC are there with their wives, back then the black family was still a thing.

Compare that to today's black activist discourses which consists of roughly "All problems caused by whiteys, whiteys evil, whitey give more gibs" and you can realize how things have evolved.

That's why you need to strike while the iron is hot, nigga.

Because he got his head blown off. Truly a hero.

Because he was a Based Christian Republican

Typical nigger leader:

>Hypocrite
>Druggy
>Communist
>Can't stop fucking white women

Every single time.