Name one (1) good thing about Lalatina

Name one (1) good thing about Lalatina

Hard mode: Something to do with her character and not her body

she's always willing to sacrifice herself to protect her allies

She rich and will enjoy when I waste away her fortune on wine and cigars while neglecting her.

She's easy

True to her crusader ideology. One of the best characteristics one can have.

Masochist

She's selfless when it comes to her party members. Megushit was willing to say fuck you all just so she could use explosions to the dullahan.

The best possible wife for a NEET.

>Something to do with her character and not her body
I give up

She's kind.

She'd never hurt one of her friends.

her body

She's not Aqua

She shares the same voice actor with a similar worthless masochistic blonde ojou sama in tales of zestiria

I'm her dream man

She'd never hurt anyone with her shitty coordination in battle.

Her gift of dubs.

She was a great thing to name my rifle after
>cant hit a target for shit
>beaten to fuck
>almost worthless
but I still love her

at least not Aqua

She has managed to keep her virginity despite constantly attempting to lose it with anything brutish or scummy.

someone post the second game sauce!

the character of her boobs

how's that even possible though?

Cash. If Darkness weren't a virgin the series wouldn't be anywhere near as popular or profitable. As long as she and the rest of the girls remain virgins the series will prosper.

But Aqua isn't a virgin so that's not true.

Intelligent enough to hold a conversation with, unlike アクア 。

She's actually competent at taking hits and should be a good party member if your group relies on large cast times/buffs. Also is least assholish out of the main cast

Behind her somewhat grating masochism she's a sweet girl who's always there for her friends and can act like a true knight when the situation requires it. She also has the best moments in both of the OPs
>In OP1 she saves Kazuma from a painful fall in a very knightly manner
>In OP2 she's utterly adorable

Adorable is not a moment.

But it is an attribute she displayed during certain moments (mostly with her so-stupid-it-might-just-work plan).

then say her stupid plan that works is the best moment, don't say she had the best moments in the OPs and then say cute is a moment.

Lalatina

She cares about being treated as a woman no matter how masochistic she gets.

She is a good christian girl.

She hates using the prestige of her family, but does not hesitate to use it to save Kazuma and Megumin from prison

She's a cute masochist ojou who tries her best to follow her dreams of being an adventurer voiced by Kayano.

She might be the kindest compared to the other three.

Honestly she's my dream girl. Being able to turn someone into a quivering mess with just a few words is my fantasy.

Lalatina ojou-sama's wonderful abs is almost as hard as my dick when I think about tying her up and having her watch princess Iris being brutally pounded by me while she's begging her onii-chan to fill her royal womb with thick, smelly loliNEET semen.

Also she looks really good with braid.

>wants to be raped
>unbreakable hymen
Poor Lalatina.

There's always the anus

She's a socially maladjusted dork and it's cute.

Better than worst girl Megameme

What would she do if Kazuma confessed to her?

Do people really get embarrassed by typos that they have to instantly delete it and repost before someone makes fun of them

Worships the wrong god though

Guys I've stopped watching anime for years except the rare show here and there, I watched S1. Is S2 faithful and as funny and retarded as S1 was?

No, but faggots on Sup Forums will pounce on you for it.

I can't tell if she would start to dislike him after that

yes

Which God got her a friend in her time of need?

Chris literally exists because she heard Dakrness's prayers

Alright, thanks. Gonna watch when I have time to.

It's very good and gives a lot of call backs in the first episode

If you got standards and try to live up to them, then yes. If you're this site's scum then no, you can go ahead and type like a retard without making an effort.

Not an autist chuu2

OP says one GOOD thing

The fact she is strong enough to beat mens in a fight but instead she wants to be abused is so ironic that is fun.

While I do try to keep my posts easy to read, I don't take the time to delete and re-post if there is just a simple typo even if it does embarrass me a bit.

Anyway, Darkness is good because her pureness of character contrasts nicely with her carnal desires. It makes it fun to see her playing with children and then switching to a masochist.

Hasn't had a spin off LN that makes her into a bitch

Aqua is horrible as a goddess. She's better as some kind of kind of demon girl.

Isn't she?

She is a huge bitch in the LN though.

She's an excellent goddess for her actual followers
And she does act her status occasionally

at which part?

I'm only at 5, but read Megumin spin off

That's literally the joke

Not him but vol 6, 8 and 10

kazuma said literally the worst thing he possibly could have at that moment so I excuse her that one

Later in the LN Aqua turned into a good girl and a good priest but Kazuma chose the Eris route and ruin everything.
She even offered him the power over the girls in Axel to fulfill his desires, just like a good bro.

She is a bitch in the Anime too.

yeah but in vol 8 and 10 she was all the time being a bitch

Purification

That just means she's got not STDs but wouldn't make her a virgin again.

take that back nigger

She has been working in that room for years, how could she not be a virgin?

>I want to got to the new world not a virgin
and thus Aqua obliges

Her voice makes me hard

Will Kazuma ever kiss those lips?

>Name one (1) good thing about Lalatina
She is not Aqua.

You should listen to her character song from the first season.

She's not an Axis freak

If the boys who died before Kazuma were the half in white knighting than Mitsurugi then Aqua's virginity is more than secured.

>she will never awkwardly beg to join your p-p-party

She becomes ultra submissive when you're a complete S to her.

Konosuba is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS.

being a bitch is a plus in this series

>that cute little fu-hee laugh of pure smug
There's a really cute personality under all that sexual desperation.

looks cute in that outfit

I once found her schtick funny

>The pervert character is now the moralfag one.
Fucking autor runing the only two good characters