Rabbi Shmuley labels Lorde an anti-semite

>A full page advertisement calling pop singer Lorde a bigot appeared in theWashington Postthis week on the heels of her cancellation of a concert inIsrael, after the New Zealand native publicly caved to pressure fromthe anti-Israel movement known as the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions movement, or BDS.

>Lorde had been scheduled to perform in Tel Aviv in June, but reversed course and canceled the performancelate last month.

>After stirring supporters on both sides of the issue, a full-page ad calling her a bigot wascontractedby Rabbi Shmuley Boteach’s This World: The Values Network, according to the UKGuardian.

>The ad pummels Lorde, born in New Zealand as Ella Marija Lani Yelich-O’Connor, for ignoring the war in Syria only to attack Israel.

>“21 is young to become a bigot,” the ad says in a banner

>"I’ve received an overwhelming number of messages and letters and have had a lot of discussions with people holding many views, and I think the right decision at this time is to cancel the show,” Lorde said in statementin December announcing the decision.

>Rabbi Boteach’s advertisement insists Lorde’s cancellation shows that a “growing prejudice against the Jewish state” is appearing in New Zealandthat is “trickling down to its youth.”

>The ad also criticizes New Zealand itself for joining a recent UN resolution condemning Israeli settlements in what it called occupied Palestinian territory.

>Rabbi Boteach, also a featured writer at Breitbart, recently posted an editorial slamming Lorde for joining the “horde of anti-Semitic BDS” movement.

>“It took only 21 short years for New Zealand singer Lorde to succumb to the corruption of celebrity and align herself with bigotry and antisemitism,” Boteach, who fashions himself as “America’s rabbi,”wrotein a December 29 editorial.

Bump

I'd hate to sign up for an event and find out it's cancelled too tbqh. The fans in Israel who bought their tickets already should get their money back.

I don't know if Lorde is racist just because she cancels a show though.

New Zealand is a great country btw.

She's not racist. My problem is that she cancelled the show due to leftist pressure. Fuck Israel, but fuck Palestine too. I hate these virtue signaling pieces of shit who can't think for themselves.

Good on her, fuck the jew bastards. Jews are Anti -Semites, racists, bigots, child rapists. The real day of the chamber is coming for these devil worshiping kikes. WE WILL DESTROY ISRAEL AND NOT ONE KIKE WILL BE LEFT ALIVE!!!!

Why isn't there anybody in Congress who is against giving tons of money to Israel but not in favor of appeasing mudshits?

exactly a year ago the Israeli PM threatened new zealand with war for backing some UN vote, so its not a surprise Israel sees us as evil anti-Semites.

Zionists trying hard to be the worst people on Earth. Honestly disgusting shit calling someone a bigot for being against stealing land every year.

Isn't she the one who sang that song "Niggers gonna be Royals"

Did Lorde think she was going to be attacked by Palestinians in Israel or something for performing? Has she been to Israel before? There has to be a bigger reason than listening to leftists.

Im an anti semite. Who cares. Is this meant to be an insult. Derp.

Fuck Bannon and Fuck this foreskin sucking rabbi.

>Rabbi Shmuley Boteach

Interesting cohencidence - he was a classmate of New Jersey Democrat Senator Cory Booker at Oxford. Booker is a corrupt empty suit who mainly does things like protecting the pharmaceutical industry from price competition in exchange for campaign donations - expect a big push for him to challenge Trump in 2020.

Jews are trying to destroy her career, how fucking pathetic.

kikes btfo

But the corruption of celebrity is to become a Jewish-owned puppet, not the other way around?

she literally said on twitter that all white people should apologise. fuck this dumb bitch.

This rabbi, Shmuley Boteach, is a right wing trump supporting rabbi
Lorde is a far left muslim lover
Who does Sup Forums side with?
Whoever hates DAJOOZ more of course!

>expect a big push for him to challenge Trump in 2020.
Dead people can't be pushed.

>it's true
kek
Sup Forums will still white knight her because jooz

Exactly

FUCK ISRAEL

no matter how much you pretend to be a white nazi on Sup Forums you'll always still be an 85IQ sandnigger

no it's not and your picture isn't accurate at all

Friendly reminder that Sup Forums supports Israel because it's a white ethnostate

Just shows you the vast size of the mountain we have to climb. Do you think she'll have second thoughts about her decision or political beliefs?

ahh come now, this shit is funny as fuck.
Lorde cancelling gigs in Israel because of the Palestinians.
Does she think Hamas would approve of her or something?

What makes New Zealand not great?
New Zealand is safer to live in than Israel.

sandniggers aren't white.

>kike calls white person antisemitic
STOP THE PRESSES

New Zealand is absolute shit. To appease their Muslim majority they banned new years drinking everywhere except this one sand island that's technically in international waters. It holds 5 people. Pic related.

>beauty pageant winners

They banned New Years Drinking?! Oh nevermind then! BOYCOTT NEW ZEALAND!!!!

You know what my 2018 new year resolution is...........Offer freindly gas with my jew neighbors

She should host it in Australia.