London is 49% white

>London is 49% white

How do libcucks defend this?

it's over, get over it, brexit will fuck you up to dust also

Sure it will. Lol
Where are you from, "European"?

My ancestors were wealthy members of the Skinners and Tanners guild in london. I wonder what they would think of it if they could see it today....

>Where are you from, "European"?

Like matters, the discussion is about (YOU) not me.

No, /thread, soyboy

The Office obviously gives a false impression of Slough!

Really don't care about the presence of non-whites. I want only to eradicate subhumans, not different races or skin colours

Who cares! They're dead! Live your own life!

you britbongs need to come up with a different term for "asian". calling pakis and indians asian is beyond fucking retarded. everyone else in the world considers chinks as asian and yet you don't. why?

I am. I just think it would be interesting to hear what they have had to say.

pakis are freaking multiracial muslim mix between iranians & indians. and more inbred & retarded thanks to that kike of Muhammad ibn Abdullah

You don't care because you don't have to be anywhere near them. Why would a paki move to IRA-land?

Most non-whites are subhumans.

You hear "asian" from the PC faggot kikes that run our news. "Paki" is a term normal people use.

You are retarded & blind, I'm ethnic italian not irish and I love India. So if you are gonna harm whites, indians & other good races I'm gonna kill you all. Be you pathan, sindhi from karachi, kashmiri, balochi, brahui, punjabi, etc

I'm sure you know which country is behind every meme flag pro-European post, bong.

i remember when newham was damn near 100% white

suggestions, other than paki? because everyone here already takes asian to mean indian subcontinent. chinks etc are orientals

British are bootlickers of the wealthy and popular

gonna-be-ethnically-cleansed
>do you like it?

still 49%
shit, I wanted it to be 20% when I nuke it

That was autism on my part, sorry user
I do know the difference but I assumed you were Irish when I skimmed your flag for posting in this thread

Mhm

force to escape whites, indians and few others & then nuke it

Too white still

map of british pakistani %
>we all gon nuke now

We ruled india under the empire.

The jewel in the crown.

We'll call it asian you fucking nagasaki chinked pearl harbour mongoloid mutts