Oi. Time for another delinquent manga thread

Oi. Time for another delinquent manga thread.

Shit loads of Bakuon Rettou chapters have been released thanks to based delinquentanon. Going to post one of rhe more recent Be-Bop High School chapters.

Also BBH has some cool looking covers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U-obik9VALI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is a long one but it's a good one, it's the follow up from chapter 65 which was one of my favourite chapters so far.

In terms of other delinquent manga, looks like there's a few chapters of Rokudenashi Blues being released every now and then, Clover looks like it's dead for now and Saru Lock may be sort of semi-revived.

It needs to be said again, BBH is the most realistic manga about schoolkids ever made.

The fight which ended in him getting his teeth knocked out was particularly good.

I like how casually he picked up the knife.

You're pretty cool Kato.

>Shit loads of Bakuon Rettou chapters have been released
Can I read this if I haven't finished Bakuon!!?

No.

Just postin' to let you know the dump is appreciated, user!

Thanks Macho Man.

It's pretty hardcore to bust into class to fuck some guy up but at the same time it isn't really.

Posted this chapter just to post this page desu.

Sometimes I'll re-read Crows or Bakuon Rettou or Hot Road or something like that and think that maybe it's the best yankii manga I've read.

And then I'll remember that Be-Bop High School is the eternal GOAT. I can see why it lasted for a million volumes.

Thanks to HnG for the scans as always. Here's hoping that they and us live long enough to get to the end.

Thanks again user. Always glad to see a delinquent dump, nothing compares.

Would do them more often but too busy.

I read Beelzebub recently because myself and chartfag were putting it off because we knew it would probably be shit. It was mostly but it wasn't too bad. Kanzaki, Jimekawa and Toujou were pretty cool.

I also liked the fact that Housen Academy was in it for a few chapters.

By the way, anyone know the name of that manga where all the delinquents are alley cats?

Relevant, anybody else hype for: youtube.com/watch?v=U-obik9VALI

Looks cool. Reminds me that I need to watch loads of stuff uploaded to Gaijin Rider.

That covers looks pretty cool, would be cool to see how they made it.

Yeah I'll keep putting it off myself. It just doesn't look like my type of thing.

Looks sick and pretty gritty like Bakuon Rettou. I'll probably never watch it though, lack of times and laziness, but this does make me think, a delinquent stream every now and then would be cool, sort of like a chapter dump but for a delinquent movie.

Beelzebub won't be your sort of thing. It's very by the numbers shounen fighting/gag manga, and as far as delinquent series go there's loads more which do both better.

It's fairly short though, I read the whole thing in two days.