>2018
>still believing in the Holohoax

I can't ever swallow this pill. You can't deny those camps existed. Hitler clearly had it out for der juden and it's not a stretch to think a guy who had no qualms murdering Slavs and gypsies would murder Jews too.

Where have all the German jews gone, though?

*pedal

you pedal a machine / bike

you peddle lies like the holohoax

>You can't deny those camps existed.
Define "those camps".

Where have all the German jews gone, though?

New York City.

A very nice uneducated reply from a kike

>holocaust didn't happen
>believes in a meme genocide
wew

If the Germans wanted to kill the Jews, why would they build swimming pools and movie theaters inside of their camps? Why would they shave their heads and delouse their clothing in an effort to curtail the spread of typhus? Why not just let them die? And lastly, if the Germans were super efficient at killing Jews, then why are there so many survivors? Some claim to have survived being gassed on numerous different occasions... None of it adds up.

>dont believing in the failcaust

this thread gave me typhus

if hitler gassed 6,000,000 jews over a period of 5 years, that comes out to 2.1 Jews Per Minute (JPM)

sounds legit.

>swimming pools and movie theaters
for the ss staff?
>shave their heads and delouse their clothing in an effort to curtail the spread of typhus
for the protection of the ss staff?
>why are there so many survivors?
Not many survivors in Germany I can tell you.

Where did the Jews go? They're not in the USSR at the end of the war and the USA barred a lot of immigration of Jews. Israel's population isn't large enough at its founding to explain the millions that no longer exist in the pale of settlement.

Jerusalem

I don't understand the gassing business. If you already have the jews prisoner just stop feeding them ffs. Throw 'em in a metal cage a nd let them rot into a skeleton.

Is monkey ok?

shills are out in force tonight
sage

Israel has only 6 million Jews in total, though, and there are only 14 million world-wide.
Doesn't explain where all the European jews went.

But I don't.