I'm Jewish and I hate you

I am not smart and I'm a better person than you. You called me fat when I played rising storm 2 Vietnam. I asked my mom is my voice sounded fat and I'm convinced I am ugly, yet I'm arrogantly assure myself that I am indeed a cover model in terms of looks. I hate people that would associate with me which is why I have no friends. I have become addicted to emotional abuse so I seek attention on here even though it's exclusively negative.

I have helped someone in my life, but I refuse to believe it. I am a good person deep down, but I know I'm really horrible. Nobody would talk to me because I would never talk to you. I hate myself so much because you're not even as horrible as I am.

I am so much more horrible than you. I can't even love myself. I hate you. I want you all to die. I love killing myself and I love protecting you. I want to kill all of you so much and I love you when you abuse me because that means I've been noticed.

I will kill every single person in the world. I have to say this is a joke otherwise I will get reported to the police.

Did I mention I'm a paranoiac? Even people who have the urge to say things like this, know better than to do so, but I am so stupid that I don't know of any other place to vent my frustration.

I am so pathetic that I need someone to see my words rather than just typing them into a notepad. I even tried to invent an imaginary friend well into my mid twenties as a coping mechanism so that I wouldn't have to worry about being falsely incriminated for my thoughts on the absurd belief that this entire site is a honey pot.

I am so much more horrible than all of you and I will live. I will survive. I am here to kill and I will kill all of you. You will never win because losing is how I will win. I am a cockroach and you don't even know the first thing about being a cockroach.

Your actions resemble all lower life forms, but you have nobility and pride and confidence whereas I do not. You will never outlive me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wiUXDKVIDPU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You have to be real fucking fat to have a fat-sounding voice.

>I have become addicted to emotional abuse so I seek attention on here even though it's exclusively negative.
>t. every jew ever

youtube.com/watch?v=wiUXDKVIDPU

Great movie

My life. My life is worth something more than you give it credit for. I am pathetic for hurting myself with these words. I am so much more and I am do so much more than I can even say. I have to hate myself. I have to hate myself. I will never hate myself again. Now I am focused. I understand the world. I see how people behave. I am studious and I seek knowledge. I... IM FAULTED FUCK YOU FUCK YOUUUU.

I will fail and if I fail then you will all fail alongside me. I want you to know that if you do fail, it is okay. I will be okay if you fail. It is okay. We love each other and you are my brother. Find our sister. Please.

Please find our sister. We are not surviving. Please find her and let her live. She is so much stronger than me. I don't think you can ever be as strong as her. I hate her.

ffffsssssssssssssss what you are Hearing is gas.

Lol you sound like a total faggot, get gud boi

Also I’m a Jew and you are an insult to our people schlomo

>You called me fat when I played rising storm 2 Vietnam
i probably did t b h

Good mate. Get gassed.

You are just another weirdo in a world overflowing with them.

Welcome and use your own bathroom.

Your gassing awaits you kike

I wonder what the rate of mental illness is among jews. It has to be vastly higher than any other group of people. Why are all jews so neurotic? Inbreeding?

jews experience neurological disorders and impediments at far higher rates than other ethnic groups, please don't go too hard on this schizo

how much do you weigh,porky?

>I am do so much more

Wow, a schizofrenic jew. Who could imagine it.

Cool story bro

>I'm Jewish and I hate you
Yeah, no shit. All jews are hateful supremacists, thats why you have to go.

>the absurd belief that this entire site is a honey pot.
>absurd

>Ima a good person.
>I'll kill you.
The eternal jew everyone.

Those would be pretty good last words, chaim.

Everyone who actually does something useful for the world hates themself.
Einstein hated himself
Tesla hated himself
Pasteur hated himself
Watson and Crick hate themselves

People who like themselves don't try. Because they believe they are good enough.

Stop channelling that hole in your soul into narcissistic self-pity and channel it into producing something that will finally satisfy your need to affect reality and the world.

>killing automatically makes you bad
depends on who you're killing, in this case i agree with him that killing (you) would not contradict that he is a good person.

GAS

I'm Jewi-
Stopped reading, Sage faggot

I'm a real Jew, direct your questions here

How do you use a keyboard with those sausage fingers?

did no read any of that shit just came here to tell you something
you are a faggot OP

Nobody really cares that youre jewish except a few people on here, absolutely nobody gives a fuck irl. Lift weights and eat healthy, get some hobbies, get a job. We're all gonna make it.

this x 100. OP stop being such a faggot

You sound just like Kyle's cousin

I didn't realize I was on your blog.

You're going to the oven, pharisee.

Words words words
*space*
Words words
*space*
Words words words
*space*
*space*
Sup Forums antisemites btfo!

>jewish schizophrenia

>My life, for Aiur!

Do you think you're special faggot?

this is why all jews need to be gassed you mental freak

When I had a near death experience and went to Hell this is exactly what Satan sounded like.

Jews are literally of the devil Sup Forums, don't ever forget that.

What's wrong with OP?

Would you support a white ethnostate if we support your Jewish ethnostate? White people need a homeland too.

We know you hate us. That's the whole point of this site, dumbass.

dude you sound like a troubled, lonely individual. for your own good please get off Sup Forums and seek help irl.