Atlantis was white (cont.)

The mods killed the last thread. I believe this is one of those things those who control the narrative don't want us to know. So, to answer the last OP:
Yup. Currently known as Doggerland. Home of blue eyed race, high neander concentration.
Fact: blue was not a color until well after the written word - ancients called it purple.
Fact: Irish had the highest levels post flood until about 100 a.d. (extreme isolation). This is why they look a little different ("potato nigger" I believe you all call them). Also, Irish tenor - neanders had high pitched voices.
Fact: as the north sea is being dredged they are finding tools and other artifacts that remain consistent, from 35kya to 7kya
Fact: scientist recently played with genetics terminology (r1b vs a) to explain away anamolies like the Basque, who were also flood migrants
Fact: the mysterious "indo european" civilization began after the first flood refugees back tracked into Hungary.

Whatdyathink?

Other urls found in this thread:

americandeception.com/index.php?page=usercat&catid=26
revisionist.net/helgoland.html
vanveenorganics.com/ebooks/TilakLokamanya-TheArcticHomeInTheVedas1903470P..pdf
renegadetribune.com/doggerland-cradle-ancient-british-neolithic-civilisation/
glaubenistnichtwissen.wordpress.com/2017/02/07/atlantis-edda-und-bibel-toedliches-wissen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Atlantis is either antartica or the ocean between africa and madagascar

>Ancient Greeks could sale to Atlantis.
It was most likely off the coast of Portugal and Morocco.
>Burger education

No. It's not. It's a BS narrative to prop up the out of africa theory (and the oil eaters at the center of goddamn everything). Likewise, it has zero archeological support. The true story will be told before what's left of us (13% globally) are dead, or after, but the truth will come out.

Look at the map. Look where southern doggerland was. The blue eyed people came by way of the north. The Greeks called them purple eyed. Purple was their word for blue.
Also - archeological record.

>the ocean between africa and madagascar
LIterally have never heard this suggested as a location for Atlantis before, I think you're pulling it out of your ass.

Too far north for Greeks, they didn't bother going past Provence in France.

Also purple has been well established through the ages in greek, they even had a born in the purple for Byzantine rulers for a long ass time.

Go wewuz somewhere else.

there werent any fags or niggers in atlantis

1. France - look at the map.
2. Born to the purple meant a cloth dye. Only royalty could wear it due to its uniqueness.
3. Everything you just said was retarded and you have no reading comprehension skills.

>Southern Doggerland doesn't even border Portugal
>Look where it is hurdur.

>The Byzantine imperial bedchamber was literally filled with purple because it was so expensive
>Greeks called blue purple

Literally showing yourself how fucking retarded you are.

there was more than 1 flood

The floods are not related to Atlantis.

What is your damage? Purple existed, the word blue did not UNTIL after the written word (in greek!). Is that so difficult for you to understand? Blue eyed people are neander (70-90% genetically)... get it now?

Yup. One around 7.5kya and one around 6.5 kya

Why argue the race of a made up place. You have the worlds largest database of information at your fingertips and this is how you use it really?

Too clarify, 70 -90% of the genes that create blue eyes are neander genes.

Good question. And I'd argue that its not. In fact, the covering up of the north sea people is one of the greater crimes against humanity. Through its descendants, we could have learned the secrets of the neander civilization (essentially druidic, pre Celtic religion). As it stands, "white people" are only 13% of the world. I'd like to know my history, (and our children should) wouldn't you?

I believe antartica was part of himan civilization and migration, but it does not support "facts" gleaned from the myth, either archeologically or in genetic migration paths.

You can find the lost remnants of Antarctica on Google Earth just off the coast of Portugal and North Africa

Yes, many islands have fallen due to eathquakes. Congratulations on buying into the out of africa theory.

It's not islands. And I didn't say it was Out of Africa you dumb nigger lover.

Atlantis was a fucking MORAL FABLE!! Seriously this is like trying to find scientific evidence for the tortoise and the hair

P.S I'm not a leaf I'm an Aussie on holiday please don't call me a leaf

Haven't read the thread yet but, here...

Atlantis: Mystery Unraveled by Jurgen Spanuth
americandeception.com/index.php?page=usercat&catid=26
revisionist.net/helgoland.html
vanveenorganics.com/ebooks/TilakLokamanya-TheArcticHomeInTheVedas1903470P..pdf
renegadetribune.com/doggerland-cradle-ancient-british-neolithic-civilisation/
glaubenistnichtwissen.wordpress.com/2017/02/07/atlantis-edda-und-bibel-toedliches-wissen/

Out of africa is the genesis and fallacy that props up all the "middle eastern man turned Paleolithic farmer started everything you know about europe"

It's wrong. And negates years of north sea history that is only now being uncovered.

Most ancient fables turn out to have historical truth.
>think Troy

ever think that niggers and whites came from the same place?

LOOK AT MADAGASCAR. Tell me something aint fucking fishy.

WE WAZ ATLANTEANS N SHHEEEEEIIIIT!!!

>the tortoise and the hair
>hair

Only in so far as the mixture occurred in the caucuses. What went north mated with more neanders than the southern hominoids.

If one more person brings up the establishment Madagascar line - as always without proof - I'm going to shoot myself

plausible

well .... this keeps people from talking about Gobegli-Tepi , or MU , Or Lemuria. Or the vault below the Sphinx. ( Forbidden Archeology )

Being Irish myself I must say I absolutely love the insult potatoe nigger it's glorious

What is he talking about? Kappa?

I dont get it Anons.... You guys ever stop and think that our civilazation (monoliths, buildings, waterculture and agriculture) is much much much much older than 12000 years?

Nature can swallow New York city completely in a measley 1 million years if left alone... Guys the weirdest shit is human origins. If you think about it the people on this board are obsessed with behavior of nonwest culture and talk more about niggers than whites.... You blame jews but nothing can hide the truth about God given enough time.

Noahs flood was the glacial lakes across the entire sub arctic finally breaking somehow at the same time relatively...and that happened around 12000 years ago. And it happens to be the limit to humanities amnesia. Or so it would seem

Thanks for the vedic paper. Ill have to read up on that. Truth is hidden in fables, although usually written in hyperbole.

This is so obviously the truth what isnthe question

i pluralized humanity because of the whole sub race thing.

Absolutely. The "history of civilization" is just post farming society. There is a deeper history, but it's obscured because of muh racism.

Neanders were larger brained, stronger, and more adaptable. The reason they disappeared was birthing- difficulties with head size passing thru the vag. Homo idaltu provided the "hips" and the hybrid human was created. If you ever want to trip out, see the Chinese creation myths about yellow clay and mud. Northern neanders had just enough human genetics to keep breeding. Whites are the result (not southern Europe- different mix). This society was oral - neanders were singers. The druidic knowledge from Ireland predated Celtic writing and was taught by memorization. It took 18 years to learn that knowledge.

So yes. Civilizations did exist. They were just erased. Now that genetics and archeology are proving easier, they are trying to destroy the artifacts.

See notes above. You don't have to look for aliens when you know the truth. Where do you think autism comes from..?

Close... See pic in OP

I've read the Smithsonian actively files lawsuits and destroys artifacts they can get their hands on. Can you confirm? Do you know anything about it in further detail?

Also do you have any videos of these artifacts being found?

I saw one an user posted months ago of an enormous leg bone from an actual museum, but haven't been able to refind it since.

I hadnt read about the smithsonian. Interesting. I was referring to artifacts in Sweden and in Finland - specifically those artifacts from the native whites (samis). I don't have video, but there are several articles of those governments defending their decisions.

Before anyone says muh Asian, the mongolian genetics were not introduced into that population until after 7kya. They went north over 20kya.