Things that Europoors will never have in their whole entire lives

I'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WSoevRzSmTM
youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependent_territories_in_the_Caribbean
youtube.com/watch?v=CRCrlc1_WJQ
zillow.com/homedetails/5300-Bluefield-Rd-Knoxville-TN-37921/41633880_zpid/
youtube.com/watch?v=a0pMN15jSj0
archive.is/4bilI
web.archive.org/web/20171217000421/https://www.racked.com/2017/12/14/16738162/bulletproof-clothing
racked.com/2017/12/14/16738162/bulletproof-clothing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

trailer parks ?

obesity

pants full of shart

56% white genes

bullets lodged into their flesh

gigantic medical bills

an african nigger for president

A border with mexico

pretty sure they have house in europe user

>Europoors will never be able to afford a big roomy house in a comfy suburb

>an african nigger for president

That one is coming for sure.

that looks sad. why would anyone want to live there?

Have transportation that isn’t overrun by shitskins

Natural wonders

Basketball Americans.

No fucking way.

Freedom sticks.

>that picture
I almost died

Even with all the space in the world American homes still look like cookie cutter trash

All the seasons in one state/country

I realize now why these all look so unnatural to me. They're not built even remotely close to a body of water. Almost all "organic" town and city is built along a body of water. A river, lake, sea, ocean. Even when you build in-land, you'll build along a river of somekind.

Where's the water in this image? Who the fuck builds in the middle of a desert like that? And then tries to have green lawns... No fucking wonder they run out of water.

you realise now that there is not a single tree

Hurricanes

those r the homes of the commies; aka: the ppl who dont have $$ & refuse 2 think

ur pretending as if my Country hasn't been infiltrated by a bunch of collectivists losers

This looks like one of those fake towns they test nukes on

what's that in Celsius?

Fuck wrong img

They want to know why Hillary isn't in prison.

Even here they always cut down all the trees when they build one of these ugly new projects. Which is fucking stupid. They could easily keep a few old large ones at the corner between the houses or whatnot. Out of the way of construction, but still there. But no, they always cut them all down then plant new ones once they're done building. It then takes decades and decades before those parts of town look "natural". They never totally do since all the houses are copies of each other, but at least it's better once the trees are grown since those at least give some variety.

No, mcmansions on nearly valueless land :^)

>suburb
>comfy
Pick one, faggot.

pic related

Your house looks like windows on a computer screen

Real suburbs are peak comfy. Ones that started growing before the 90s. That grew over time instead of 1~2 times with huge projects.

Like this.

this is so muttphobic

True, unless you agree to include Iceland. Then they've probably got us beat.

Living in a McMansion in the middle of fucking nowhere?

Hey, us La luz extinguidos are a proud people. I resent being denigrated like this.

This triggers the communist

3.1 C and 3.4 C

Why don't Americans fence they yards?

we don`t need to

Why not?

Why would anyone ever want to live in an apartment?

How far from those houses is the closest grocery store? Restaurant? Or at least convenience store... What good is living somewhere that you HAVE to do a 30 min car ride for anything? That you can't just take a nice walk and chat to a convenience store or restaurant...

Things americans will never have.

youtube.com/watch?v=WSoevRzSmTM

We want our neighbors to see our big decks.

why would you?

obviously not a trailer park, Eurofag

usually less than a mile or two

>t. City slicker

I've been to Mooney Falls in Havasupai. The whole canyon is beautiful. The blight of the canyon is the Supai village. What a shithole that place is and the people are rude as shit.

a desert?

I live in a very rural area.
There is a convenience store one mile from my driveway.
For 'real' shopping I have to go four miles north or five miles west.
But then gasoline is $2 a gallon.

Are trees not allowed?

Beanshits are always doing stupid shit with inferior equipment.

You only need to if you have a small yard with other houses close by

Total seclusion

They will never have caribbean beaches.

Students, young childless couples or older people live there. You can reach all you need by foot and don't need a car, nor is it that expensive. It's pretty comfy aswell

Godly women

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE

this is the most american thing ive ever seen.

>young childless couples
How is your birthrate hans?

I live alone in a two bedroom condo that I own. Yeah, I pay a monthly association fee but they take out the garbage, maintain the landscaping, maintain the pool, fix the roof, elevator, ceiling when the unit above me has a water leak, etc.

It's comfy. I live on the SE coast, I can ride my bike to the beach or I can be in my kayak fishing in the intercoastal waterway in about 10 minutes.

Dude, we have this here, I'm sure they can have it there...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependent_territories_in_the_Caribbean

good healthcare?
gunshops?
triggerhappy cops?

America . FUCK YEA !!!!!!!!!!!

american education

Now that looks comfy.

>not expensive
have you looked at the €/qm prices in cities recently?

Europoors do have trailer parks actually

youtube.com/watch?v=CRCrlc1_WJQ

Gaining vast territories because the nearest military threat is an ocean away.

I really do wonder why american birthrates are higher

Sure, but it's not unaffordable (not talking about Munich)

How much would this cost in yurope?

>4 beds 3 baths 2,940 sqft
>$178,900

zillow.com/homedetails/5300-Bluefield-Rd-Knoxville-TN-37921/41633880_zpid/

In Canada, $900,000

OOOOHH SAAAAY CAAAAN YOUUUU SHAAAAAAAAAAARRRRTTTTTTT

This picture just revealed that you are a leftist cum stain. Kys you are a disrgrace to the Swiss flag

Flagler county?

rue, ueli

Where is this, user? I wanted to say TN or NC but those hills aren't big enough. I'm guessing somewhere on the outer edges of Appalachia.

>wasting water to grow grass in the high desert
>probably pay someone else to cut it too
gun them down for being wasteful consumerists WHEN

Scheiss somaruga jünger

a school shooting every week

Everyone of these homes will be occupied by single thots w/ children, who make 40k a year. They'd be underwater the second they signed the bank loan.

chum noch basel, denn gits ufs muul

>an african nigger for president
the uk will have one in the lifetime of most people here, undoubtedly
probably france and germany will too
the netherlands will have one within 20 years. screencap this

HHI SC

My grandson's gf just passed her RN tests.
Her daughter is ~2 yo.

Northeast Connecticut

youtube.com/watch?v=a0pMN15jSj0

How can its always someone with an EU flag who posts these mutt memes that I've never seen before? Who are making all of these?

Having to buy bulletproof clothes to not be shot down by a nigger or a sushi eater boomer

Inside America’s Growing Bulletproof Clothing Industry | Retailers are offering ballistic apparel to wary US citizens, and it’s not cheap.
>— a mall that he frequents with his family. “I realized I needed a real solution, and set to work on finding an affordable, effective, realistic solution,” he says. “Sure, I could avoid going to the mall altogether — there are certain times we don’t — but it’s just not pragmatic. So now, I just throw on my jacket and go.

>. After the 2007 Virginia Tech shooting, Massachusetts resident Joe Curran feared that a similar tragedy might strike closer to home. “The safety of my two school-aged children motivated the creation of the bulletproof backpacks,” says the former Army ranger,
>“Logic dictates that, if you think someone is going to shoot at you, you should probably be wearing some protection.”
>. “It is very unfortunate that we see more and more bulletproof fashion pop up across the country,” he says. “It means that the demand is rising. People don’t feel safe anymore in public gatherings, and it’s sad. Right after the Vegas shooting,
Archived link (.is): archive.is/4bilI | (wayback) - web.archive.org/web/20171217000421/https://www.racked.com/2017/12/14/16738162/bulletproof-clothing
Original link: racked.com/2017/12/14/16738162/bulletproof-clothing

At least post a house that isn't hideous

most definitely a non-european posts these

>implying Sup Forums will still be a thing in 20 years

Plywood boxes on gated squares in the desert?

tf I'm looking at

The only good think about America are the country towns/cities. Everything else is fucking garbage.

Not everyone works at Taco Bell