Niggers in Paris

Congrats Frogs....your country is now overrun by niggers.

RIP France

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5226981/New-Years-assault-policewoman-filmed-attackers.html

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/c1dg0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5226981/New-Years-assault-policewoman-filmed-attackers.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gG_dA32oH44
express.co.uk/news/world/698262/French-police-demand-right-carry-guns-nation-faces-Islamic-threat
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

streamable.com/c1dg0

>france has become a middle eastern country where this type of thing is normal
Why is everyone so suprised at this.

Stop trying to make this a race issue
This is a socio economic one

You don't have to use the n word.

Stop using isolated incidents to justify your racism.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5226981/New-Years-assault-policewoman-filmed-attackers.html
And they were chanting Allhu Akhbar while doing it. France will be the first to surrender to Islam as well.

france, the first to surrender?
Since when have the french ever...
ahh I see what you did there, quality user.

You better be joking

If race wasn't an issue, then why are they all niggers?

Why aren't things like this happening in Poland if it is a socio economic issue?

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=gG_dA32oH44

Lol thats cute

Looks like immigration is going well.

So cucked he censors himself.

They're all male too but guess what?
I'm not here spouting off about toxic masculinity
Why?
Because I recognise it's a highly problematic premise

That's the PC term for niggers and arabs

Muslims/arabs

Paris is the capital of africa

Then where are the poor whites doing this shit?

Fucking niggers man

LOL

Fight the good fight, citizen!

>policewoman

Remember gender is a social construct

This is a by the book alt-right shitposter right here. All you other faggots should be taking notes, this is a top lad.

Only problem with being a by the book alt-right shitposter, though, is that other alt-right shitposters who have read the book can see right through you.

If poor people are so bad why are western governments actively increasing their numbers by mass importing unskilled immigrants?

Check mate liberals

This is exactly why women cannot be police officers.

>female police officer

Why didnt she use girl power?

I long for the day that the anglo is purged from this world. This wrotten brach if the tree of man must be lopped off to sace the whole.

Good french are welcome in poorland

Bad french can stay with crazy ahmed and the trucks of peace

I get that being an edgy racists is fun online, but when this shit spills out into real life you start to actually impact real people,

Stop.

im starting to like this pasta

t. Supporter of ethnocide

You're saying that like your country is any better. Fix yourself before pointing at others

im not one to normally even suggest helping some one who has been a foul mouthed cunt for the last 5 years but you know france you cant keep this up. today a couple cops get beat up tomorrow a entire school is enriched... that counts the boys too and the only reason your not sending these people packing is that you fear the truck of peace. pathetic

so i tell you what im going to do. you keep your grubby little hands to yourself and dont even look at any one funny and i will make the nigs descend into madness. now i know what your thinking "dood not cool what if.." shut up. you will fight or you will die this is a trial by fire. time to separate the men from the boys

Macron...he speaks.

Literally the first I've heard that there was a male officer being assaulted too.

>the n word
did you forget what board youre on nigger?

france is kill

I don't get why are you scared of counter reaction so much?
are you afraid to lose your financial status shlomo?

Nigger. NIGGER.

and then he does nothing of substance, and things keep on getting worse.

Can a French user translate this please?

>a fucking leaf

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah

he said they want to find the niggers who did this so they can reward them with a medal of honor

France is done

Whoa Marcon is BASED

>your country is now overrun by niggers
nothing of value was lost

It's already translated in the pic near the bottom, read the fine print.

Webm of video from the Paris Chimpout

Look what the new world order has done to my motherland

I thought that was just a song from Jay-Z.

Nig herds are bullshit but women shouldn't be cops. They're fucking piss poor here as well and need minders. Don't tell them that though because they're all le fierce independent warriorz

>Its a "female + male cop team are the most efficient pairing" episode
When the fuck are we going to stop this meme once and for all ? You can pair them like that in nice full white neighborhood, not in hell-rat outskirts of Paris, god damn it.

At least this time they didn't went for the 2 females squad like they did some years back where both of the women got gunned down (with their own guns) by a single skinny arab in southern France.

Sargoy get off Sup Forums

b-because, uh, because ... uh ....

Go back to plebbit you faggot nigger. There were 20+ niggers filming and cheering on the attacker.

First day on the job?

lel

How about screw you, jew.

Fuck you and your fucking subversive inbred tribe.

Wow, so this is the power of diversity

Does anybody else kinda like this though? I mean two birds with one stone: it proves how shit niggers are, and how useless female police are. Jesus smiles upon this event.

Fuck OFF nigger

Now imagine france without diversity
No female cops
No niggers
Just terrible right? They're so much better for tolerating these wonderful things.

Jesus christ this is almost blacker than our cities,what the fuck

Meh. Could be worse - in the US last year, we had something like 55 cops murdered, and a few hundred more seriously injured in various attacks/shootings/assaults/etc. And that's considered a fairly normal year. It's actually an improvement over 2016.

(((you)))

Why didn't she just draw her gun?

I agree, we should stop looking at these double bad things and focus on plus good things.
I think we should teach people to collectively close their eyes, cover their ears and think happy thoughts whenever a happening happens, because discussing the mistakes of others and attributing the suffering caused to the perpetrators might hurt the feelings of others, such as the lovely gentlemen dialoguing with the policewoman. Remember, individuals are never responsible and their cultural beliefs in no way influence them, these are just unfortunate accidents that should in no way cause us to reconsider the events that led to them or be concerned by the so called perpetrators.

Are french police armed?
In any case, she'd be even more fucked if she tried with that many people at close range. If she drew blood, they'd draw blood.

Off yourself, maple nigger.

I would have thought this was America without context.

This is actual evidence that it is not only a cultural thing, but also genetic.

>the culprits of lynching cowardly and criminal police officers
>cowardly and criminal police officers
What did he mean by this?

They look like literal apes going after that car.

What the fuck have you done France? Camp of the Saints is happening in realtime

They fucked her up either way, the only thing nogs respond to is violence. If she popped one the rest would scatter.
>Are french police armed?
Why the hell wouldn't they be? What cops don't have guns? Even our RCMP maple freedom dispensers have a P226 on the waistband.

Tough to feel bad when they beat up the person who would come arrest you for criticizing those migrants. That's karma.

>as black as the deep south

Christ.

didnt jayz and kanye make a song called niggers in paris before there was any?

They're French
Who has the webm of the French police officer who laid down his gun and begged for his life while claiming to be Muslim?

>isolated

express.co.uk/news/world/698262/French-police-demand-right-carry-guns-nation-faces-Islamic-threat

>what cops don't have guns

Looking at you Bongs and Kiwis

I was hanging out with someone from France last night and he didnt think there is any difference between French people and Africans.. Sjowed him the 500 cars torched every New Years, he'd never heard of it. Wouldve been good to show him this

Most people will scatter at gunfire.

Not sure about a niggermob that large but the shock and awe of 15-17 rounds of 9mm +P going downrange into Jamal & Friends might be enough to let you escape.

No.
This isn't white people's fault.
We won't let you put this on us.
It's not our fault.
It's not our fault.
It's not our fault.

>socioeconomic
that is some tasty bait user. have a (you)

>>female police officer

am i supposed to feel bad

nice try abdul

Leaf and Anglo sitting on a tree, FI-doubleD-L-I-N-G their assholes.

Nig's gonna nig wherever in the world they are, THAT'S the problem.

see now you faggy yuros know why our police act the way they do. Youre finally just now starting to see the fruit of inviting and surrounding yourself with niggers.
expect more to come. it never stops.

RIP Frenchboii, that nigga look just like meeeeeee

Niggers should just be shot they are bad for the environment.

Did she not have a partner? This is crazy, you never see little female police in Germany without a partner, and usually it is a big Aryan Chad or an older experienced police man.

Here's a (you) for a very well-suited reaction image

>violence in a mudslime nation
Who cares?