Guys I know Naruto isn't popular on Sup Forums, but you just cannot deny its influence on the anime industry...

guys I know Naruto isn't popular on Sup Forums, but you just cannot deny its influence on the anime industry. For over a decade, it kept things rolling smoothly and for that alone, it needs to be remembered

Isn't Naruto still ongoing with his son?

What did Naruto influence?

I don't see any influence of Naruto in anything though?

>naruto single-handedly saved the entire industry
Why do I forget this all the time?

Don't worry Sup Forums will have a 24/7 general for boruto.

Sup Forumsnon, you understand the difference between being "significant" and being "influential" yeah?

>Sup Forums will have a 24/7 general for boruto.
I miss moot.

Naruto is only hated cause it shits on those loli 12 episodic faggot shows some of Sup Forums like

As a new/lurkfag, I don't understand this meme. Naruto is big with plenty of discussion-fuel. And a general would keep it from clogging the board. Seems like win-win.

I actually like Naruto
It was quite fun until Jiraya died and Pain arc ended

Great manga like Black Clover.

What is the point of this thread?

I enjoyed Naruto quite a bit before the awful shit that was the conclusion to the Pain arc and everything after that.

Moot please come back look what's happened to our board

You're not supposed to embrace cancer. That shit is malignant.

tbf, if cancer would be a concern, he shouldn't even be on Sup Forums to begin with

for old times sakes

>guys I know Naruto isn't popular on Sup Forums
A sizeable amount of Sup Forums is tsundere as hell about Naruto.

I dislike it, pretty much all the worst aspects/cliches of battle shounens are there and embodied by all of it's lead cast members in my opinion, but nowadays you can't say that without others sperging out at you over how Naruto was actually likeable or how it only got bad after the timeskip (when I barely read anything after the timeskip happened) or whatever the fuck. I'm only talking about when Naruto spills into unrelated threads here too, not going into Naruto threads and saying stuff like that.

We all agree Hanabi was best girl, right?

Do you remember?

Every day, user.