Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X352etLhpWc
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/121944807
youtu.be/LXc-QYfIDmg
supportericclanton.com/statement-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=AcTgJrxzkoE
youtube.com/watch?v=v3z_FpJuWso
courts.ca.gov/20142.htm
americanthinker.com/blog/2017/05/the_radical_past_of_diablo_valley_professor_eric_clantons_leftwing_lawyer.html
dailycal.org/2017/04/21/remembering-bloody-thursday-1969-peoples-park-riot/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who?

Professor Bike Lock

Bike-lock attacker / ex leftist professor. He snuck up, bashed someones skull open, and ran because he disagreed with them politically.

The antifa guy that was attacking trump supporters at a rally with a bike lock that we tracked down and got indicted because the police weren't doing shit about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=X352etLhpWc

The guitarist who plays that Layla song.

I love that libtards think because Sup Forums helped track him down he's innocent and can't be arrested, lmao. Imagine your thoughts being that emotionally driven.

Why are some of you all "durrr who?" His is a Sup Forums household name by now and if you have to ask who he is, you are too new and need to lurk more.

Thanks, goys, but what ever shall we do?

perhaps a street name of this Sup Forums Bulgarian image board sign and we could get street cam footage and the track said autist and dox?

Yea, not worth it.

>alt-right and police collaborated
>this means he dindunuffin

Why are Californians such fucking brainlets?

>what is inadmissible evidence

Ive been here since the beginning of time, nigger. I was here when before the chanology faggotry. I was here before Ronald Reagan was shot. I was here since your mother and I welcomed you into the world.

Effective deployment of information

>when meme magic has ascended to the physical realm

So just because some anons found him it means that he's innocent ? Lmao antifarts are fucking retarded

It only took a week to track him down so probably not everyone saw it.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/121944807
one of the threads, it's compiled from multiple ones

>photographs of Clanton at the scene, membership in leftist terrorist groups, and the weapon he used to assault people isn't admissible

only cucks try this hard to be funny

>seen in berkeley, also they posted a printout of a Sup Forums thread

you would know

Fuck off eric! Go drink a soy latte and jump off a bridge

go be reddit somewhere else

lel, these commies are the worst at it, they put 5000 words on a 2x3 foot sign. Pic related, this is one of their signs
Can you specify? Their evidence is gonna be his own selfies and phone records that the police acquired.

Professor Bike Lock shower scene

>posting screenshots of shitposters as if this is evidence of anything

They really do live in a fantasy world, gullible faggots. They've been taking everything literally to justify their outrage.

He knows he's fucked. His Antifa friends know he fucked. The smug cunt isn't even trying to deny he did it and has showed exactly zero remorse for bashing a stranger over the head with a blunt object. All he's done is whine about Sup Forums bringing this case to detectives attention, as if tips to law enforcement from the public are something wrong and unprecedented.

I hope he rots in jail. Eric deserves it.

another pic to prove this isn't bullshit

Eric clanton sucks Black dick

Eric

>wall of text
>anne coulter is fascist

The state of leftist memes

This. He's only sad because he's caught, not because he realizes that he was being a bad boy hitting strangers with locks

also a wall of text on the back side

post more lefties protesting, getting some great schadenfreude off these

Oh since the berkeley cops complained about m80 explosions affecting their hearing, then retreated, this is probably your guy.

>right wing vigilantes
Hope they’ll keep calling us that. It has a nice ring to it.

sure

this has a nicer ring to it

Why not both?

youtu.be/LXc-QYfIDmg

go Autism

>why tho?

supportericclanton.com/statement-2/

>My case threatens to set a new standard in which right wing extremists can select targets for repression and have police enthusiastically and forcefully pursue them.

What a time to be alive

>DA's office brings charges with inadmissible evidence

I, for one, would really appreciate it if "we disagreed on politics" became a legitimate legal defense tactic in murder/attempted murder cases. Let the cleansing begin!

Don't assault people and break the law, and police won't have anything to go after you for.

God, Eric is such a fucking dunce.

Nah, it's not our business which marxist did this, it's what they did. This guy was proven to be the culprit enough that his employer (a community college) fired him. The important part is that someone is out there defending him with graffiti. This guy means something to them.

This was apparently taken near bancroft avenue, not sure exactly where though.

Daily reminder that the left will always accuse you of what they're trying to do to you. This guy was committing political terrorism and at the same time calls the random normies at the event "extremists."

Nah

Next time just cross out the last sentance

Nothing is out of our reach.

Only correct answer

>FBI uses camera and software made by a outsourced company to recognize facial characteristics
>FBI not allowed to arrest criminals because they didnt make the camera
This is what Commies believe

came to say this

Fully agree with you

Eric Clanton is going to be the new boi puci

Frog detectives.

They backtraced Clanton.
Consewuences will never be the same.

Just imagine that first time Eric Clanton opens his asshole up. He won't want to do it. But he will submit. He will learn to love it. He will be the top bitch in prison. It is his lot in life.

It's so full of bullshit. There were hundreds of them there and we aren't going after all of them, only a really fucking egregious example caught on video numerous times.

I can't think of any we went after besides clanton, because he assaulted at least 6 people with a bike lock. In every occasion I saw, we were trying to stop violence and antifa was causing it.

I was there and could have really hurt people if I wanted to. I informed the cops that anifa was throwing stuff, even handed the cops one of the projectiles. The cops did NOTHING. I didn't engage in the violence but did record a bunch of footage, here's my video of it. youtube.com/watch?v=AcTgJrxzkoE

>I don't understand inadmissible evidence

These photos are the evidence. These photos are publicly available (and probably public record).
What you're seeing here is an interpretation of existing evidence, rather than actual new evidence. The chain of evidence was never corrupted.

People (no matter who they are) are free to interpret evidence however they want. That doesn't make the actual evidence itself inadmissible.

Nice reach though.
Clanton is definitely going to get raped in prison. It's going to be so funny.

So whats the status of the case? The only court records about it are from his bail hearing and his pleas (not guilty on all counts) and those are from May. Why hasn't it gone to trial yet? What's taking so long?

His bail was set at $200k, so I figure his jew lawyer probably pulled together the money. So right now this faggot is free, I don't know why they're posting "Free Eric" posters if he's not even in jail yet...

Really makes you think.. what would possess an educated man with a career to resort to such cowardly violence? A WOMAN imo. My thoughts are that he is a skinny beta homo who was trying to impress a moldylocks type. Regardless if he guess to jail his life is totally fucked. I implore this as a lesson to us right wingers. Don't resort to this behavior even though it may seem that the God emporer has our wishes at heart. He got caught up in the emotion of it all. But fuck him. I hope he gets a prick in the asshole for 25 years if you know what I mean.

His pre-trial is set for 22nd of February 2018. His solicitor is almost certainty funded by (((the powers that be))) - probably the same people who fund Yvette Felarca. They must know all the tricks.

He pleaded not guilty, which hopefully means that the judge will go extra hard on him though. Hopefully we'll see him done for attempted murder and get a life sentence. Those Aryan Brotherhood guys would definitely love a run at that soft pliable arsehole.

LMAO THAT FAT BEAN IS PISSED

It keeps getting pushed out, no idea why. He released the statement on that website posted earlier right after Charlottesville and the Heather Heyer incident, maybe him and his lawyer think a judge or jury will be more sympathetic to him hitting people over the head with a metal bike lock if some more Nazi protesters make asses out of themselves.

Looks like his next court date is in February? If it hasn't changed again.

his attorney likely knows through their discovery that his client did it and is likely facing time for it. it is a classic tactic in these situations to get the trial date reset as long as possible, and as long as the client has the cash to keep paying. i think they have to have it done in a 2 year time frame from the indictment.

please smite them God

His entire thesis was essentially vigilante violence as an alternative to prison, judging based on this youtube.com/watch?v=v3z_FpJuWso . He went to a san fran area community college that didn't see this as a problem, essentially endorsing this way of thinking. These community colleges are possibly more of a problem than big universities like UCB.

I don't want him to enjoy it.
I want each and every time to terrify the shit out of him.

I want Eric Clanton to be known as the Dick-Shitter.

he will hate it and won't be able to hold his poo anymore

Hey Britbong armchair lawyer. Check this out: courts.ca.gov/20142.htm

Depending on how hard they throw the book at him he could be in for a long fucking time.

add "ZE" after "FREE"

Multi-culture cumming to his ass.

Doesn't that only apply to people with prior convictions? He doesn't seem to have any.

I obviously can't say that I'd seriously, in my heart of hearts, just love to see these Berkeley antifa guys get literally raped and murdered by actual neo-Nazis; that would be illegal under British hate speech and incitement laws.

But I don't have say that I hate it either.

I hope Clanton is given the maximum consecutive sentence without parole.

Has anyone found out anything about Baked Alaska's attacker?

are you trolling or just too lazy to look it up?

americanthinker.com/blog/2017/05/the_radical_past_of_diablo_valley_professor_eric_clantons_leftwing_lawyer.html

A notoriously communist law firm helped accused antifa thug Eric Clanton's pro bono lawyer get a law license in the early 1970s despite his public espousal of violence in the pursuit of social justice. Interning at that law firm at the time: one Hillary Rodham.

Siegel had major difficulty in getting a law license in the state of California as a result of his incendiary speechifying, which included him saying:

I am not going to tell you that nonviolence is the way and we should avoid violence because it is bad or something like that.

I am going to tell you this, that we have to be, as time goes on, as the [...] comes down heavier and heavier in Babylon, we have to be a lot heavier about the kind of violence that we're going to perpetrate.

>someone died as a result of Siegel's calls to violence over "People's Park" which was an undeveloped plot of university property this happened in 1968 in Berkeley, California.

For a solicitor you seem lazy.

Hey antifags! How are ya'll doing? The rest of the world is mocking you. You are a tiny minority of insane criminals on the far left and you will be brought to justice by a society that is sick of hearing your shit, stupid little antifags. Your shenanigans will no longer be given quarter.

Very interesting. He's definitely being protected by someone.

And I never said that I was a solicitor. Anonymous, innit.

Ah I see. Yea his lawyer is a notorious"community organizer" literally got an innocent bystander killed and national guard called into Berkeley.

dailycal.org/2017/04/21/remembering-bloody-thursday-1969-peoples-park-riot/

Dan Siegel is still his attorney according to a Dec 14th article so...

that means 1) he has a pro bono attorney, whose crazy and almost wasn't able to get a law license because he incited the famous riot that led to the national guard coming in

May 1969 was the low point in the relationship between Reagan and UC Berkeley. Students and activists had begun an attempt to transform a vacant plot of university property into "People's Park." Attempting to head off the activists, the university engaged a fencing company, accompanied by 250 police, to erect a chain-link fence around the land at 4 a.m. on May 15, 1969. Five hours later, a rally was called on Sproul Plaza to protest the action. Resource, a current UC Berkeley reference guide for new students, relates the story of how Reagan intervened, sending in the National Guard:

"The rally, which drew 3,000 people, soon turned into a riot, as the crowd moved down Telegraph (Ave.) towards the park. That day, known as Bloody Thursday, three students suffered punctured lungs, another a shattered leg, 13 people were hospitalized with shotgun wounds, and one police officer was stabbed. James Rector, who was watching the riot from a rooftop, was shot by police gunfire; he died four days later.

"At the request of the Berkeley mayor, Governor Ronald Reagan declared a state of emergency and sent 2,200 National Guard troops into Berkeley. Some of these guardsmen were even Cal students. At least one young man had participated in the riots, been shot at by police, gotten patched up, and then returned to his dorm to find a notice to report for guard duty. In the following days approximately 1,000 people were arrested.

Do we have info on the judge? Is it a communist?

Is he in prison awaiting trial? That's pretty unbelievable.

>seen in berkeley, also they posted a printout of a Sup Forums thread
So what? Some heroin addict vandalized a streetpole...was that you? You jonesing? Fucking pantywaste.

It has come to pass:the stupid now hold law degrees.

Fuck.

The Berkley police department has practically openly declared war on them. I am going to have fun watching them get their faces smashed in. Think about it, these fucking idiots grew up in homes with no corporal punishment, and now they are going to fuck with the one group of psychopaths worse than themselves. The gangs don't own the streets the cops do.

he still had the bike lock with victims DNA on it

>Yvette Felarca
I wonder if that dumb cunt is still in jail. Fucking idiot.

>"The rally, which drew 3,000 people, soon turned into a riot, as the crowd moved down Telegraph (Ave.) towards the park. That day, known as Bloody Thursday, three students suffered punctured lungs, another a shattered leg, 13 people were hospitalized with shotgun wounds, and one police officer was stabbed. James Rector, who was watching the riot from a rooftop, was shot by police gunfire; he died four days later.
Aww, beautiful...

He can't afford his criminal behavior.

His asshole expanded due to cultural enrichment.

Judge is a wild card, I dunno. Also sentencing is a wild card, it's his first offense too. But otherwise the case is solid.

Since 1971 or so, and he's a Jew too.

Did they? Berkeley PD Chief was doing things to give bad results all the way until after Clanton's arrest. All those rallies were shitshows. I suspect now they're working with DHS and FBI, Fusion Centers, because yea there actually is a radical violent communism problem in Berkeley. It wasn't obvious 10 years ago.

Do you have any source as to how the BPD openly declared war on antifa? He mayor is a former supporter of antifa, BAMN, so.. awkward!

Eric Clapton is innocent !!1!

>tfw no more /rwss/ threads
man, fuck the mods

Actually he was released that night on bail, no time in jail yet as far as I can tell. It's in the articles. He surrendered himself iirc.

I hope his ass bleeds every time.

>Siegel Name Meaning: German and Jewish (Ashkenazic)
that's pretty neat

llink to original thread

This. And remember newfags: you're here forever