Castizo Chads

When did you realize 90%'s were better than pale fugly 100's?

A spic is a spade except for one shade
>It must be borne in mind that the specializations which characterize the higher races are of relatively recent development, are highly unstable and when mixed with generalized or primitive characters, tend to disappear. Whether we like to admit it or not, the result of the mixture of two races, in the long run, gives us a race reverting to the more ancient, generalized and lower type. The cross between a white man and an Indian is an Indian; the cross between a white man and a negro is a negro; the cross between a white man and a Hindu is a Hindu; and the cross between any of the three European races and a Jew is a Jew.

What's a spic

Shut up, this isn’t a larping board. Use real science only

Fill us in, scientist....

Racially describe a spic

Castizo chad here AMA.

especially about those belle blonde girls from the south

Blonde/tan chad here, I love your olive women, what's with the irony?

t. Nick

You will still always be a spic to white people

>He thinks that's a bad thing.

How does it feel being shorter then 90% of them?

not bad but the attractive parts of him are his European parts js

>hurr we wuz chads n shit

fuck off, Chad is a stereotype of white males for a fucking reason, same as beaner is a stereotype of you "castizo" genetic muck shits.

Don't be mad, just be a proud spic. If I was a spic I would own it as if spics were the greatest race on earth. I wouldn't LARP as a white.

Castizos are not manlets, I am 6' and I think Ill grow a bit more.

most white people cant even tell you're a spic. Just like they admire someone like Johnny Depp (hes like 20% indian) they don't give a fuck. They'll say shit about other people around me which theyll never do if there's anyone whose black or asian or something around them.

>being this salty about not having good genetics

anyone with at least 0.0001% of indio blood must get the gas

Is that you, user?
You look handsome though, no wonder and no homo.

True, they're called Fernando and cuck Chad sometimes.

kys and leave your sister's number on the suicide note faggot

Y-You too