What's your favorite type of girl in anime?

What's your favorite type of girl in anime?

Any girl that isn't a blonde tsundere is good enough for me

Foot slut.

Nice girl tomboy MCs.

Girls that want to steal another woman's man, like Henrietta of ZnT.

Any girl that isn't a cockblocker, control freak, an overly violent or bitchy tsundere, or a limp wristed retard who waits for the universe to make her moves for her in the game of love.

Old men

Pure Sluts

ara ara with huge tits

Ponytailed swordswoman

These are the epitome of cuteness:
Genki.
Dojiko.
Loli.
Gyaru.

A Kuudere tomboy but is a closet Tsundere

Yamato Nakadashi.

unironically this
there's something oddly sexual about a genderbent old man being reborn in the body of a little girl

ESPECIALLY when they are forced to act the part, or act the part KNOWING what theyre doing and the feelings they cause

Dick girls

>Only 2 chapters translated
Tomboys are shit, give me a charming prince (female), the one of your pic looks cool, though. sauce?

It means you're not manly enough and is lowtest.

No source for sissy faggots.

Tomboys, swordgirl tsunderes, or a bit of both rolled into one. Bonus if she's a bit conscious about her appearance and has great dere moments.

The cute and gloomy looking ones (who can still often smile and be happy).

Vampire lolis

The one with a feminine dick.

The one that teasae a lot.

Tsundere turn my dick into diamond.

The one with the smelliest feet.

I want to put my dick in crazy.

Girls that come in multiple flavors.
>genki
>hot headed tomboy
>oujo-sama
>deadpan gothic lolita
>gloomy

This type.

Males.

Tanya's former life wasn't an "Old Man", he hardly seemed middle-aged before his death.

I have a thing for short, cute blondes.

Noel, Arturia, etc.

What did she mean by this?

>Only 2 chapters translated
>reading the manga

theres also the non-fantasy one where a dad gets turned into a little girl, like a preschooler ichininsei fuck what was the name

>Tanya's former life wasn't an "Old Man"
>not understanding the aesthetics of the oji-san and the slight overlap with jiji

Manic Pixie Dream Girl because my life is shit

Long white hair.

Fun girls. Granny from GATE season 2 and Morishima from Amagami are two great examples.

Do you like Isekai where the protagonist doesnt bone his harem for physical reasons instead of feelings and stuff?

This

Genki, high energy retards or yanderes, can't decide

Her front double biceps is complete dogshit, 0/10 girl.

This

Best old man(female)

What type of girl is Leone from Akame? That type.

Stupid sexy Caligostro.

both of these things

Onee-san + Tomboy

Alright. That type.

Hajidere.

Bratty, rich, tsundere.

Who is this demon of the semen variety?

do i go for the wn or ln?

+ sadodere

>this type of girls
So close...

>Naoto
>48GG

Also especially if she's short and slender, and has a small bust that maybe she's just a tiny bit insecure about (so I can tell her it's actually amazing).

Shy introvert little girl.

Introverted and shy girls are amazing because you know she's a superfreak.

The kind that you would read about (in your Japanese doujins).

Ojous or Doronjo type characters

I can get behind almost any type of girl, except for these:

>yamato nadeshiko doormats
Bland, unbelievably boring and no fun to watch. Truly an epitome of japanese spirit.

>violent bitch flavored tsundere
If she still regularly assaults her love interest after realizing she likes him, she needs to be put down like a rabid dog.

>stick up her ass
No fun allowed is no fun. The appeal comes from losing the trait, not the trait itself.

>CockBlocker® 9000 Pro
Thanks to this innovative plot device you will never again have to deal with romance development. CockBlocker® 9000 Pro reduces risk of benis in bagina by 99.9%, guaranteeing your balls will have a beautiful navy blue color for entire series.
Not mad enough? Shitty Writings® presents CockBlocker® 9000 Pro Tsundere Edition, powered by the groundbreaking Domestic Abuse™ technology, that will allow you to experience rage so great, even Beethoven will hear your autistic screeching.
Stay mad. Stay CockBlocked.

>main girl's raging lesbian friend
Weird entry. She's nothing but annoyance, especially considering nips don't have the great invention called "tell them to fuck off", so MC obediently accepts all the bullshit thrown at him. It's shit, right?
HOWEVER, in presence of magnificent D those girls tend to convert to delicious bratty classic tsundere and nothing pleases Lord more than a prodigal daughter returning home. Once that happens, all is forgiven.

Aside from those, it's really just a matter of execution.

Brown girl
Soon-to-be-killed newtype
Well-versed in etiquette, extraordinarily nice

Wild big sisters are the best.

>>main girl's raging lesbian friend
Is this even that much of a thing?

Like I legitimately cannot think of any examples besides Kuroko.

Nigga from another nigga mother

Also forgot sexy scientists and other adult superiors.

Big girls that feel maternal toward shotas.

Pure, virtuous virgins so I can be the first to take their virginity.

Violent Tsundere with pedtite builds. Noting the presence of dere which seams to be lost in most Tsundere. Like Taiga but with less bipolar.

Virgin sex suck. She bleed, is gross, and very likely you will have to stop cause she gonna be in pain. Then she is gonna be totally unskilled. She gonna want to shut down lights when it come to sex and maybe do it with her shirt on. Be reluctant at sucking it and do it in such an awfull way is not gonna feel any good. You'll fuck her like she is gonna made of wood, with a face that is telling "how long i'm gonna deal with this until he's done?" And not even consider anal.
Pure girls are shit. Faithfull nymphos are the best.

>Bringing 3D shortcomings to 2D.

You should probably just kill your self.

If you cut out 3D shortcomings then is a better reason for going full sluts.
They will be total pervs but still virgin for you. They would ride you like valkyries while their imen is being destroyed. Suck your balls out of you and cum from anal even more than from their pussies. And still being totally faithfull to you without considering anyone else aside threesomes with other girls.

Maybe I worded it wrong. I meant all overprotective girl friends, not just actual lesbians.